Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you study/careermaxx you're not blackpilled

We know. I'm below-average IQ myself.
I ddin't mean to offend anyone, but I do believe that if someone has a high IQ and he's not doing anything like studying or carreermaxxing, he's wasting his potential.

studymaxxing is cucked because its just means your going to be working all your life to betabuxx for a busted whore

Looks/Connections/NT > IQ
I would disagree, I would say for economic success it’s Connections > NT > IQ > Looks in that order. Plenty of subhumans can be rich if they’re smart and very sociable

Do you think programming is worth it- should I get into it as a passionless high iq retard?
If you do not really feel it, I recommend you to avoid it. I started to study it because after a long time, I could pay the studies + I can study it part-time, something it did not exist back then here in Morocco.

Being poor and an incel is the worst thing that can happen to someone, even tho I'm lazy and low iq, I still recognize how important it is to study

studymaxxing is cucked because its just means your going to be working all your life to betabuxx for a busted whore
Everything is cucked if you are not a chad. Including LDAR, coping and roping.

"Yes, I never talked to women before in my entire life and I never shower/cut my hair, but I already know they hate me so i don't try."
Getting to low BF% is more important than showering or cutting hair tbh. It’s the only thing that lets you properly figure out your genetic potential

Getting to low BF% is more important than showering or cutting hair tbh. It’s the only thing that lets you properly figure out your genetic potential
yeah, but you get what I mean

There is some evidence suggesting that good looking people also tend to have higher IQ on average.
Yeah, both good looks and high IQs are associated with proper genetic health

How is coping cucked, do you even know what that word means anymore
That follows the same line of argument. If we assume that studying to have better living conditions is cucked because you or OP surreptitiously want to assume that every man works and studies to have access to a pussy, then the rest of the copes along this same line are logically cucked. It doesn't make sense, and it's a fallacy, but that's what is being said.

That follows the same line of argument. If we assume that studying to have better living conditions is cucked because you or OP surreptitiously want to assume that every man works and studies to have access to a pussy, then the rest of the copes along this same line are logically cucked. It doesn't make sense, and it's a fallacy, but that's what is being said.
coping is easy and doesn't require any work, studymaxxer spend their entire lives slaving away, they get more money but spent their entire lives getting to a level chad gets simply by going to college, fucking bitches and connectionmaxxing into a positon higher than studycels. Meanwhile copers can chill fulltime instead of working ourself to the bone to die of stress

coping is easy and doesn't require any work, studymaxxer spend their entire lives slaving away, they get more money but spent their entire lives getting to a level chad gets simply by going to college, fucking bitches and connectionmaxxing into a positon higher than studycels. Meanwhile copers can chill fulltime instead of working ourself to the bone to die of stress
The plot problem, again, is assuming that an incel in the third world, call it India, Morocco or the Congo, can have access to a minimum of copes when precisely they must work as slaves to even survive and not drop dead. You need to work in order to survive, especially when you are not a NEET living thanks to your parents in true Hikkikomori style.

In the end, the studymaxx is still the redpillian strategy for normies to study to get money, and with the money, be a betabuxx claim for many foids. For an incel, studying even with many difficulties, especially in poor countries where you can hardly survive, is a good material step.
In fact, you will realize that this NEET phenomenon only occurs in first world countries mostly.

Chad or no Chad, the number of these is so tiny that statistically they do not represent a significant base to determine anything regarding the job market.

I would disagree, I would say for economic success it’s Connections > NT > IQ > Looks in that order. Plenty of subhumans can be rich if they’re smart and very sociable
Being good looking guarantees positive reeinforcemnet from early childhood which leads ro being NT/sociable which leads to having valuable connections later in life. An ugly autistic guy doesn't have that.

There's a reason most non-NT people are ugly males; it's mostly a result of nurture not nature.

:bigbrain:

I don't want to remain poor for the rest of my life.

I also hope to help my fellow incels get into academia. Once we control it, real political action to change the plight of men can begin to take form.

I don't want to remain poor for the rest of my life.

I also hope to help my fellow incels get into academia. Once we control it, real political action to change the plight of men can begin to take form.
Most studymaxxers never get "rich" either, they're stuck in a dead-end job doing more work but earning less than their NT colleagues while at the same time supporting the system that holds them down with their tax money.

Also there's only one group that has, does and will always control the academia, goy :blackpill:

Also there's only one group that has, does and will always control the academia, goy :blackpill:
I don't give a shit about Jews, I just hate foids and want them to have no influence at all.

Also, Orthodox jews are based neets who force their foids to work shitty jobs and support them as they study the torah.
Most studymaxxers never get "rich" either
Where did I say that I wanted to be rich? I just don't want to be poor.

??? Some people want to buy copes/have a comfortable life. Inceldom sucks but being poor would just make one suicidal.

While you're careermaxxing and studymaxxing she's getting her back blown out by a nigga whos transcript looks like this:

Graduated from Hood Nigga University
Master's in Unemployment
Bachelor's award in Scamming