Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you study/careermaxx you're not blackpilled

obersteincel

obersteincel

Gauleiter
-
Your potential is written in your genetic code and the circumstances you were born into; if you're a genuine incel you obviously didn't make the cut in the looks/iq/connections department necessary to be succsesful in modern day soyciety. So why do many members of this board still pursue high-effort degrees/careers like STEM, where the competition is insane and a subhuman has no chance to get into a comfortable high-status position? Best case scenario is slaving away your lifetime to make some kike more money and betabuxx for a post-wall roastie; something any blackpilled individual should reject. And if you want to spend the money to access higher level copes, the time and mental strain sacrificed for that will ultimately spoil it. Not to mention your tax money helps to keep this rotten gynocentric system running.

In conclusion; a truecel has no chance or initiative to study/careermax thus neetmaxxing, or if that's not available working as little as possible to get by are the only based options for a subhuman.

Last edited:
I study because I'm not low IQ.

typical fakecel/lazy retard take

Being poor and an incel is the worst thing that can happen to someone, even tho I'm lazy and low iq, I still recognize how important it is to study

The blackpill is analytical, not prescriptive. Not all incels have the same pattern, except for their lack of attractiveness towards the female sex and towards jobs facing the public.

I wageslave, I am studying a degree part time and am looking to improve my living conditions as the market requires (in my case, programming).

I don't know where you live, I don't know what your life is or how old you are, but... If you knew the filthy conditions that exist in Morocco, you would realize that the only way to get out of poverty, whether you are a trucel or not either study or drugmaxx.

Bold of you to assume that a trucel will ever get laid with a roastie post-wall redpilled cope.

Just be productive for soyciety pill :soy:
Back to work cagie, these single moms aren't gonna pay for themselves.
"Yes, I never talked to women before in my entire life and I never shower/cut my hair, but I already know they hate me so i don't try."

Being poor and an incel is the worst thing that can happen to someone, even tho I'm lazy and low iq, I still recognize how important it is to study
Nigga, if you're ugly plus non-NT the chances that you'll ever make enough to be truly free are pretty much non-existant.
You'll at most earn enough to pursue some expensive copes or betabuxx wich are golden chains designed to bind you to this gynocentric soyciety we're all raging against.

"Yes, I never talked to women before in my entire life and I never shower/cut my hair, but I already know they hate me so i don't try."
Jordan Peterstein, is it you?

this thread is probably writen by an 18 yo edgy teen who never worked 10 minutes of his life

trucels are only trucels because of their physical appearences n not IQ, you can still get to college if you're smart enough and neetbux isn't available at all in 3rd world countries

Blackpill is when your braindead.

this thread is probably writen by an 18 yo edgy teen who never worked 10 minutes of his life

trucels are only trucels because of their physical appearences n not IQ, you can still get to college if you're smart enough and neetbux isn't available at all in 3rd world countries
In conclusion; a truecel has no chance or initiative to study/careermax thus neetmaxxing, or if that's not available working as little as possible to get by are the only based options for a subhuman.
If you really plan to studymaxx you should improve your reading skills.

While you're careermaxxing and studymaxxing she's getting her back blown out by a nigga whos transcript looks like this:

Graduated from Hood Nigga University
Master's in Unemployment
Bachelor's award in Scamming

i was actually responding to this
So even if you have the iq necesarry which is in no way given, since incels often overestimate their intellectual potential out of illusion you still lack the looks/nt/social skills to get anywhere in this day and age.

Self-made incel STEAM billionaire is a massive redpilled cope, designed by kikes to get more eager ethnnic wageslaves.

While you're careermaxxing and studymaxxing she's getting her back blown out by a nigga whos transcript looks like this:

Graduated from Hood Nigga University
Master's in Unemployment
Bachelor's award in Scamming
Thanks for restoring my faith in this "community" :panties:

Too late for me to NEET

I STEMmaxxed before I knew otherwise and now I must wageslave

while work sucks it at least distracts me from other negative thoughts

Too late for me to NEET

Well at least you have no illusions about the prospects of your career unlike many youngcels here, unexperienced with actual work life in a field like STEM.

Well at least you have no illusions about the prospects of your career unlike many youngcels here, unexperienced with actual work life in a field like STEM.
I do alright but it's not easy

CHAD would probably have gone into sales and made more money than I do

I do alright but it's not easy

CHAD would probably have gone into sales and made more money than I do
With less effort and better private life too.
Thx to your hard work single moms and welfare niggas like myself can live in peace :feelscomfy:

The replies are a damming testament to the factual cuckedness of this board; kikes and foids have nothing to fear, the next generation of subhuman slaves is secure.

You’re just lazy. Just because I can’t get pussy doesn’t mean I’m gonna kneel to society as a poor man. Embrace the wealthy incel!

You’re just lazy. Just because I can’t get pussy doesn’t mean I’m gonna kneel to society as a poor man. Embrace the wealthy incel!
"Keep hustling, keep grinding. God has a plan for you." :chad::banhammer:
- 1.1 St. Meeks

The replies are a damming testament to the factual cuckedness of this board; kikes and foids have nothing to fear, the next generation of subhuman slaves is secure.
The problem with your argument lies in assuming that any effort to improve your material conditions is a sign of betabuxx's desire. The truth is that you lack the vision inherent to something particular: not all of us can neet, and not all of us want to live our inceldom with shitty material conditions.

Do you think that I, as a trucel, do not understand the uselessness of betabuxxing? Trust me, I know him. I have tried to get married, islammaxx and with my salary in one of the largest cities in Morocco, going to the countryside It has been impossible to marry my looks. It doesn't matter if I go with my car, or if I pretend to the families or the foids that I have money. My face is so hideous and monstrous that no woman in my family wants to accept a marriage with me, even if they can betabuxx me and fucking a 6'2'' Nordic blonde tourist while I work.

You can cope and say that every incel that does not NEET is a bluepilled incel waiting to be betabuxxed, but the thing is that it is false.

The problem with your argument lies in assuming that any effort to improve your material conditions is a sign of betabuxx's desire. The truth is that you lack the vision inherent to something particular: not all of us can neet, and not all of us want to live our inceldom with shitty material conditions.

Do you think that I, as a trucel, do not understand the uselessness of betabuxxing? Trust me, I know him. I have tried to get married, islammaxx and with my salary in one of the largest cities in Morocco, going to the countryside It has been impossible to marry my looks. It doesn't matter if I go with my car, or if I pretend to the families or the foids that I have money. My face is so hideous and monstrous that no woman in my family wants to accept a marriage with me, even if they can betabuxx me and fucking a 6'2'' Nordic blonde tourist while I work.

You can cope and say that every incel that does not NEET is a bluepilled incel waiting to be betabuxxed, but the thing is that it is false.
Your potential is written in your genetic code and the circumstances you were born into; if you're a genuine incel you obviously didn't make the cut in the looks/iq/connections department necessary to be succsesful in modern day soyciety. So why do many members of this board still pursue high-effort degrees/careers like STEM, where the competition is insane and a subhuman has no chance to get into a comfortable high-status position? Best case scenario is slaving away your lifetime to make some kike more money and betabuxx for a post-wall roastie; something any blackpilled individual should reject. And if you want to spend the money to access higher level copes, the time and mental strain sacrificed for that will ultimately spoil it. Not to mention your tax money helps to keep this rotten gynocentric system running.

The blackpill is analytical, not prescriptive. Not all incels have the same pattern, except for their lack of attractiveness towards the female sex and towards jobs facing the public.

I wageslave, I am studying a degree part time and am looking to improve my living conditions as the market requires (in my case, programming).

I don't know where you live, I don't know what your life is or how old you are, but... If you knew the filthy conditions that exist in Morocco, you would realize that the only way to get out of poverty, whether you are a trucel or not either study or drugmaxx.

Bold of you to assume that a trucel will ever get laid with a roastie post-wall redpilled cope.
Studying is for above-average IQ individuals.

Too late for me to NEET

High IQ trait.

@obersteincel

I repeat it again. I don't know how old you are, or under what material conditions you live, but it seems that you have never known poverty. It is no longer feeding a gynocentric system to enjoy more rewarding copes, but to get himself out of the spiral of exhausting work for money that is barely enough to live in the third world.

Get by..., huh..., again. You can live like a dog on the streets and still survive as a beggar.

We know. I'm below-average IQ myself.
There is some evidence suggesting that good looking people also tend to have higher IQ on average. IncelTV made a vid about it some time ago.

IMO many incels just confuse their nerdiness/non-NT behavior with being high IQ.

Studying is for above-average IQ individuals.
Not necessarily. Just an average IQ and choosing according to your possibilities. It is absurd for a brocel with an average IQ to study theoretical physics, but, Yes, you might be interested in studying technical engineering, even if it takes a little more time, or finance and accounting.

You have to get out of the hole.

studying technical engineering, even if it takes a little more time, or finance and accounting.
I prefer blowing myself up in a crowd of Minecraft villagers than living an unhappy delusion.

There is some evidence suggesting that good looking people also tend to have higher IQ on average. IncelTV made a vid about it some time ago.

IMO many incels just confuse their nerdiness/non-NT behavior with being high IQ.

The Wiki destroys this myth of smarter attractive men for the fact of being attractive. There is no statistical evidence, except for a slight deviation that is so tiny (r=0.03) that this is only explained under the halo effect.

@obersteincel

I repeat it again. I don't know how old you are, or under what material conditions you live, but it seems that you have never known poverty. It is no longer feeding a gynocentric system to enjoy more rewarding copes, but to get himself out of the spiral of exhausting work for money that is barely enough to live in the third world.

Get by..., huh..., again. You can live like a dog on the streets and still survive as a beggar.
I will be more precise; work as much as you need to live as comfortably as you can. If you think grinding in a highly demanding competitive field will achieve that you're mistaken.

I will be more precise; work as much as you need to live as comfortably as you can. If you think grinding in a highly demanding competitive field will achieve that you're mistaken.
Alright, we can agree.

The Wiki destroys this myth of smarter attractive men for the fact of being attractive. There is no statistical evidence, except for a slight deviation that is so tiny (r=0.03) that this is only explained under the halo effect.
Spoiler; perceived intelligence is often times more important than being actual intelligent, especially when careermaxxing.

Spoiler; perceived intelligence is often times more important than being actual intelligent, especially when careermaxxing.
Of course. It is the fundamental basis of the halo effect. The important thing is how others perceive you, not your factual intelligence.

However, one thing does not take away the other. Perceived intelligence is irrelevant to actual intelligence kf do take objective traits, and not what a foid or the cucks can perceive.

In statistical terms, the incel will follow the same Gaussian curve as all other social distributions. Some will be retarded and others will have a golden intellectual capacity.

In most career paths it’s about who you know above you and if they like you which is based on looks and personality”
We need statistical evidence for many works in this regard. Especially with the vast number of jobs that inherently depend on two factors: productivity and essential, almost genetic skills that don't depend on how beautiful you look.

Lookism is the central key to all social relationships, it is absurd to deny it. However, to talk about these very general issues, we need statistical evidence from a wide field of jobs to talk with property.

119_212.jpg

Terence-Tao-With-Hois-Wife-Laura-Tao-And-Children_1444495873.jpg

Attachments

• 1684879704561.png
    1684879704561.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 21
stoodycelling until your eyes bleed is the only way to have a comfy life for a trucel (assuming he is poor + ugly eg. me :feelsrope: )

We need statistical evidence for many works in this regard. Especially with the vast number of jobs that inherently depend on two factors: productivity and essential, almost genetic skills that don't depend on how beautiful you look.

Lookism is the central key to all social relationships, it is absurd to deny it. However, to talk about these very general issues, we need statistical evidence from a wide field of jobs to talk with property.

119_212.jpg

Terence-Tao-With-Hois-Wife-Laura-Tao-And-Children_1444495873.jpg
He is definitely a Gen X’er your a Gen Z’er (born during and after 1999) your best chance is his route but networking and researching will be harder for you but ya seem like you can do it since you want to be a programmer .

Ah good luck to you

He is definitely a Gen X’er your a Gen Z’er (born during and after 1999) your best chance is his route but networking and researching will be harder for you but ya seem like you can do it since you want to be a programmer .

Ah good luck to you
I was born in 1991. My inceldom is not escapable.

stoodycelling until your eyes bleed is the only way to have a comfy life for a trucel (assuming he is poor + ugly eg. me :feelsrope: )
When AI is taking over STEMcel jobs, curries will be on suicide watch.

I agree. Work hard enough for a comfortable living. Working any harder than that, thinking it will make you rich and therefore happier, is delusional and will lead to burnout.

I agree. Work hard enough for a comfortable living. Working any harder than that, thinking it will make you rich and therefore happier, is delusional and will lead to burnout.
Based and high IQ for understanding my very point.