Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you study at a University, you’re too young and bluepilled be an incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Universitycels get to prolong their childhood by going to college dorm parties and experiencing the college life with men their age, they live in the modern representation of Neverland. They are also bluepilled because University is only a place for sexhavers to congregate and network, ugly people simply don’t get hired, no education for your face.

Last edited:
Ban university kids. @Incelius Savage

University cels have good parents who care about their futures and are most likely middle class/rich and never suffered.

Last edited:
it depends.if your going to uni as an oldcel or not and especially the type of university.Cuny schools in nyc have literally no campus culture.Most people go to class and just go back home.

it depends.if your going to uni as an oldcel or not and especially the type of university.Cuny schools in nyc have literally no campus culture.Most people go to class and just go back home.
Community college isn’t university.

Retard post. It's like saying you can't be blackpilled until you're a 40 year old man in a deadbeat wagie/corporate job.

Being around these kinds of people only serve to highlight their true nature

based fuck them

Retard post. It's like saying you can't be blackpilled until you're a 40 year old man in a deadbeat wagie/corporate job.

Being around these kinds of people only serve to highlight their true nature
If you’re in university you are still living a better life than most people here

How's getting education the same as having a better life?
More opportunities to socialize, make friends, and party. Also, you’ll make more money than the rest of us

More opportunities to socialize, make friends, and party. Also, you’ll make more money than the rest of us
If most of us didn't socialize on school how we'll socialize on university? Yeah making more money is nice but that's something any of us can do.

Nigga no one who goes to college who goes to parties is on this forum.

Not only I am an universitycel, but I also study in one of the best universities of Latin America :dab:

Not only I am an universitycel, but I also study in one of the best universities of Latin America :dab:
Fucking rich white kids

Retarderd post.
I'm an incel at university, there are no parties and no foids for me. I just get rejected.

If most of us didn't socialize on school how we'll socialize on university? Yeah making more money is nice but that's something any of us can do.
By actually trying to do it. You have been given another chance to do it while the rest of us are forced to rot

Even if your uni has a campus culture, it's near impossible to participate in it if you can't command any respect due to being short/deathnic/voicecel. You'll just be rotting in your dorm room. Campus culture is for chad and foids only.

By actually trying to do it. You have been given another chance to do it while the rest of us are forced to rot
Y'know u can interact with people outside of school right?

Retarderd post.
I'm an incel at university, there are no parties and no foids for me. I just get rejected.
then why did you go to university in the first place, fucking bluepilled

I'm Universitycel and rotting alone,never gone to parties.i have only one inkwell friend but he is a anime/manga addict

Gigatrucels go to a second-rate commuter uni where they go to class without saying a word to anyone, eat lunch alone, then go home to rot. Repeat for 4+ years. Then they end up never getting a job with their degree because networking is all that matters, and have to work for years to pay off student loans that they've nothing to show for. This is a great way to an early roping.

Gigatrucels go to a second-rate commuter uni where they go to class without saying a word to anyone, eat lunch alone, then go home to rot. Repeat for 4+ years. Then they end up never getting a job with their degree because networking is all that matters, and have to work for years to pay off student loans that they've nothing to show for. This is a great way to an early roping.
Imagine going to a top tier university because you studycelled hard your whole childhood, being bluepilled then, and everything else still happens. But youre surrounded by even chaddier chads and giga moggers and more toxic SJW culture, compared to commuter schools.

That was my experience so fuck currynigger OP and the others throwing out bullshit assumptions to try and win oppression olympics

Imagine going to a top tier university because you studycelled hard your whole childhood, being bluepilled then, and everything else still happens. But youre surrounded by even chaddier chads and giga moggers and more toxic SJW culture, compared to commuter schools.

That was my experience so fuck currynigger OP and the others throwing out bullshit assumptions to try and win oppression olympics
I got accepted into a top uni but glad I didn't go there, would've had the same experience as you.

I got accepted into a top uni but glad I didn't go there, would've had the same experience as you.
Yep, i ended up dropping out for a year but eventually finished after coming back home. Commuting was a much better experience, at least i could genuinely chill out in my free time. Still lonely and alienating, but being locked in a dorm with moggers 24/7 is a special kind of hell. You made the right choice.

it't not the 90's anymore, most people who go to college earn less than tradies
Nigga no one who goes to college who goes to parties is on this forum.
this, you just repeat the same schedule as in school, meaning classes>rotting in your room for the rest of the day>going to sleep and repeat

it't not the 90's anymore, most people who go to college earn less than tradies

this, you just repeat the same schedule as in school, meaning classes>rotting in your room for the rest of the day>going to sleep and repeat
No? just dont get a useless degree and you're good....

No? just dont get a useless degree and you're good....
if you go into like engineering then yeah, you're all good, but i doubt most unicels lurking here are pursuing this field, even when taking into the consideration the amount of autists that are found in fields like these

Retarderd post.
Same here friend tried to fit and approached close to 100 women got brutally rejected. I don't if it's my height, race or autism causing this inceldom.

You think an incel is being invited to college dorm parties? Lol. If that was the case I’d have never made an account here in the first place

exactly I wake up in the morning, go to my early class. Study in between at the library, go to my next classes, go home. I’ve already tried socializing, doesn’t work. I accepted my fate

You think an incel is being invited to college dorm parties? Lol. If that was the case I’d have never made an account here in the first place

This. I have realized how unfair the world has been during my final year at the university. I thought I had friends but actually I have not had any. Those normies only take advantages of people like us. They never invited me to any party and fun. Without academic matter, they did not even care about my existence. The world is so cruel that those normies are left unpunished. We are the victim of this unjust world.

This. I have realized how unfair the world has been during my final year at the university. I thought I had friends but actually I have not had any. Those normies only take advantages of people like us. They never invited me to any party and fun. Without academic matter, they did not even care about my existence. The world is so cruel that those normies are left unpunished. We are the victim of this unjust world.
That’s all they do. Because I’d do well in a course they’d say let me get ur number so we can organize a study group. After the study session they’ll never talk to me again till when the next exam is coming up. If I try to start a conversation it’s either I’m on read, delivered, or they respond with one worded responses like “ok” “yes” “sure”. Life in university is more than just academics FFS. They’re all having fun and doing other stuff but for us it’s like we’re banned from it. Sucks man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back