Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you still want a girlfriend, you're not truly blackpilled.

And you haven't made any valid arguments.

Ultimately, only you decide whether you're a loser or not. If you choose to subscribe to what society deems as a loser or not, that's your problem.
I have and it doesn't work like that bud. You're just coping really hard here. You can read the studies yourself regarding the brain chemistry. It's your brain who decides whether you're a loser or not because it knows where you stand in this world and no amount of coping will trick it into thinking otherwise unless you pump yourself full of jewpills but that's a different question.

I have and it doesn't work like that bud. You're just coping really hard here. You can read the studies yourself regarding the brain chemistry. It's your brain who decides whether you're a loser or not because it knows where you stand in this world and no amount of coping will trick it into thinking otherwise unless you pump yourself full of jewpills but that's a different question.
It indeed works like that bud.

Sure I'll take the word of some kid instead of people who have dedicated their lives to studying this topic.
I don't know why I even wasted my time trying to argue with an old man with dementia

This is incels.is not volcels.is

That's some redpill bullshit. Women can love they just don't love you. Believe me chad gets plenty off love jfl
"Women love opportunistically, men love idealistically."

Briffault's law teaches us that the only real love a woman has is for her children and herself. A woman's "love" for a man is extremely utilitarian and only if he brings her value and use.

id like to just creampie, but talking, listening, and even looking at women, fuck off.

This thread is about wanting girlfriends. Incels can still want girlfriends even if they can't get them.
An incel is by definition someone who wants sex/a gf but can’t get one. If you don’t want a gf at all then you’re not an incel

Exactly. The disney fairy tale nonsense doesn't exist. Real female nature should permanently turn all men off from wanting a girlfriend.

Titanic is the perfect movie.

The main character ignores her rich chad husband and fucks some homeless guy.

She then goes on to survive the disaster, marry and bear a child who herself has a child of her own.

She still dreams about the homeless guy rather than her second husband and instead of using the massive fucking jewel that her first chad husband bought her to pay for her granddaughter's eduction or inheritance throws it in the ocean.

I only like anime girls real girls are trash to me

Titanic is the perfect movie.

The main character ignores her rich chad husband and fucks some homeless guy.

She then goes on to survive the disaster, marry and bear a child who herself has a child of her own.

She still dreams about the homeless guy rather than her second husband and instead of using the massive fucking jewel that her first chad husband bought her to pay for her granddaughter's eduction or inheritance throws it in the ocean.
:yes: Imagine wanting to make a person like that your girlfriend or wife. You'd have to be extremely bluepilled to want that.

An incel is by definition someone who wants sex/a gf but can’t get one. If you don’t want a gf at all then you’re not an incel
If they don't want a girlfriend, but they couldn't even get one if they wanted to, then they're still incel. They just don't care about being incel.

But I don't care about arguing semantics. You're gonna need to come with a better argument if you're trying to debunk me. My point stands that you can't be blackpilled and still want a girlfriend.

All incels aren't blackpilled, and being blackpilled doesn't mean you're an incel.

you're not really an atheist if you still pray for grace

Yeah, lots of girls approach me for wanting to be my gf but I always have to reject them because I'm blackpilled.

/s :soy:
Missed the point completely. Women ARE inferior to you and much shallower than your bluepilled need for a mate will let u realize. Once you see that, you should give them far less power over you such as by not crying about needing to be in a superficial relationship with them in a gynocentric context built by a matraichical society. But the rule is few are born to rule and most are built to serve so it makes sense that a lot of u guys won’t see what he’s talking about.
THE PROBLEM IS we cant really obtain these things. of course most of us desire companionshit, or having children etc..but its next to impossible to attain for (most) of us , atleast not with our looksmatch...and if you know the true nature of women not being able to truly love a man for himself, aka the blackill..then how can u desire to be with a woman without being a massive cuck? The diffrence to MGTOW is mgtows reject women for mostly financial/ security reasons..but for blackpillers/ incels its female nature itself that is so blackpilling and relationshits nearly unattainable and undesireable
Damn. Based take bpj. Love your videos btw

Normal people get into relationships.... If you do not have them you're not normal... At least normans think of it that way, they cannot believe that you may be too ugly to date.

My mother said that my uncles asked if i was gay. Just because i don't meet with girls.... Can you believe it? This is why it goes beyond sex. It also affects how your coworkers treat you, how your friends treat you and how your family percieve you.

Everyone.... Cares about how well you do with the opposite sex.
Crazy how they assume your gay had it happen to me as well the funny thing is these people didn't even know me very well yet are quick to jump to conclusions, like wtf damnn people watch you,

Normal people get into relationships.... If you do not have them you're not normal... At least normans think of it that way, they cannot believe that you may be too ugly to date.

My mother said that my uncles asked if i was gay. Just because i don't meet with girls.... Can you believe it? This is why it goes beyond sex. It also affects how your coworkers treat you, how your friends treat you and how your family percieve you.

Too true, brocel. My own mother once said she'd rather find out I was promiscuous and whoring around (with literal whores) than to know that I'm single and alone. Getting black pilled by your experiences is one thing, but by own family is fucking brutal.

I remember working a part-time job like fucking forever ago and distinctly remember a co-worker asking if I have a girlfriend. I, in my infinite wisdom at the time, said, "no, I've never had one." Mind you, this is when I was 18-19. That co-worker suddenly started becoming distant and he started complaining about me, which eventually got me fired under some bullshit pretense. That fucking faggot was my first taste of how untrustworthy and snake-like the average norman is out in the real world.

Crazy how they assume your gay had it happen to me as well the funny thing is these people didn't even know me very well yet are quick to jump to conclusions, like wtf damnn people watch you,
I mean, they're so stupid about it. Like okay i get no bitches, but you have to also call me gay on top of it?

Too true, brocel. My own mother once said she'd rather find out I was promiscuous and whoring around (with literal whores) than to know that I'm single and alone. Getting black pilled by your experiences is one thing, but by own family is fucking brutal.
Because being promiscuous as a man is a sign of value, if a lot of women find you attractive you're a chad. And you're really a valuable member of society, to your friends, to your coworkers and to your family....
It's so utterly dumb.
I remember working a part-time job like fucking forever ago and distinctly remember a co-worker asking if I have a girlfriend. I, in my infinite wisdom at the time, said, "no, I've never had one." Mind you, this is when I was 18-19. That co-worker suddenly started becoming distant and he started complaining about me, which eventually got me fired under some bullshit pretense. That fucking faggot was my first taste of how untrustworthy and snake-like the average norman is out in the real world.
At least you were honest, i went for the dishonest route.... It did not work. I was dishonest because i was really high inhib and sad about ti. So when school mates in last year of HS asked me if i had gotten laid i said yes, then they pressed me a lot until i confessed that i didn't. Then they made fun of me for not getting laid and also for lying. "What do you have to be shamefull about brah? I just got laid seven years ago brah...."

Ahhh normans are something else, as i get older i feel so alienated towards my peers and people in general. They're always talking about girl this girl that sex this sex that, i cannot join the conversatio nor relate to anything they say. Chad coworkers are a fucking shitty thing too.

I mean, they're so stupid about it. Like okay i get no bitches, but you have to also call me gay on top of it?
It's chimpanzee behavior in action. Calling you gay for not having had a girlfriend puts you - in their minds - below them in the dominance hierarchy, and these little victories make them feel high, important, and relevant.

Because being promiscuous as a man is a sign of value, if a lot of women find you attractive you're a chad. And you're really a valuable member of society, to your friends, to your coworkers and to your family....
It's so utterly dumb.
Indeed.

At least you were honest, i went for the dishonest route.... It did not work. I was dishonest because i was really high inhib and sad about ti. So when school mates in last year of HS asked me if i had gotten laid i said yes, then they pressed me a lot until i confessed that i didn't. Then they made fun of me for not getting laid and also for lying. "What do you have to be shamefull about brah? I just got laid seven years ago brah...."
That's the thing. I didn't think that I needed to be dishonest about such a thing in some kind of Machiavellian, multi-level chess move kind of way. It never dawned on me at the time that the average normalnigger is always in a constant battle of social competition and one-upmanship, because I was not exposed to that. I was never the competitive and envious type, so those things I viewed as mostly unnecessary or retarded for my own well-being. As an aside, as far as competition goes, I don't need to be the best, but good enough (for myself, not for others). I never felt like I had anything to prove, so I never had that competitive drive/spirit.

That one experience was enough to help me build a useful model in dealing with the average person for decades to come.

Ahhh normans are something else, as i get older i feel so alienated towards my peers and people in general. They're always talking about girl this girl that sex this sex that, i cannot join the conversatio nor relate to anything they say. Chad coworkers are a fucking shitty thing too.
I hate normans so fucking much, brocel, it's not even funny. Most criminals, degenerates, and other fine specimens of civil society happen to be normalniggers who look for an edge to exploit. The ones who aren't criminals and degens are usually just high inhibition, law-abiding versions of the same people who have a lot to lose.

Last edited:
That's the thing. I didn't think that I needed to be dishonest about such a thing in some kind of Machiavellian, multi-level chess move kind of way. It never dawned on me at the time that the average normalnigger is always in a constant battle of social competition and one-upmanship, because I was not exposed to that. I was never the competitive and envious type, so those things I viewed as mostly unnecessary or retarded for my own well-being. As an aside, as far as competition goes, I don't need to be the best, but good enough (for myself, not for others). I never felt like I had anything to prove, so I never had that competitive drive/spirit.

That one experience was enough to help me build a useful model in dealing with the average person for decades to come.
I used to think that i should "try harder" so more people enjoyed my company and i could be friends with the cool kids and meet a gf that way. But the reality was that they did not want me there, never. It was always the same. I tried and i tried but they never gave a shit about me and always considered me a lesser.

I'm a competitive person i msut say, i like to be the best in things that matter to me. Which is games, anime, visual novels. Geek shit. I base my persona on that because what the fuck i'm going to enjoy if i don't like normies. But i always encounter one or another chad that are better than me and also attractive and i'm left wondering, if i base my sense of self-worth on something that i don't have control over... Does it even make sense?
I hate normans so fucking much, brocel, it's not even funny. Most criminals, degenerates, and other fine specimens of civil society happen to be normalniggers who look for an edge to exploit. The ones who aren't criminals and degens are usually just high inhibition, law-abiding versions of the same people who have a lot to lose.
There are some normans that are not so bad, but even then. The difference between values and life experiences is ridiculous. I managed to get on friendly terms with this chadlite at my company. Dude it's a joke how much girls he pulls, he could get laid every day with a different girl if he wanted to. Also his interactions with women are effortless, he gets carried into a conversation by them. Meanwhile i have to strike up conversations with female coworkers jsut to get one word responses because i'm akward and feel high-inhib if no one is talking.

How much, how much i would love to really really not give a fucking shit about women and men and their perceptions about my self-worth. But this shitty thing about being human makes you want to be "part of the pack" shit and i'm tired of it, i'm subhuman it should be different for me

It confuses me to the highest order how someone can take the black pill and still cry about not being able to get a girlfriend.

A girlfriend can only offer you sex or female validation, so if you want a girlfriend you either want one of those things or both of them.

If any of you want sex, just pay a prostitute.

Otherwise, you're just chasing female validation, which is absolutely retarded for two reasons:
  1. No foid will ever love you. Even if you're a Chad, foids won't value the man himself, only his looks. If he loses his looks, she immediately takes back all the validation she gave him. So why would you give a shit about validation from foids when it depends on stuff that you can't control? It's absolutely retarded. It's like receiving credit for an assignment you didn't even do. You get nothing out of it because you didn't do anything to deserve it.
  2. Females are: weaker than us, less intelligent than us, and less attractive than us if you remove makeup and male hormones from the equation. So why the FUCK would you give a single shit about validation from the gender that's inferior to you in every way? That's like a homo sapien wanting validation from a homo erectus. It's backwards and makes no sense.

This forum should be DISGUSTED by on the idea of relationships, female validation, and the idea of "ascending", yet all I see in here is bluepilled cucks crying about not having a girlfriend. It's retarded bluepill faggotry, and I thought we were supposed to be past this nonsense after taking the black pill.

Hire a prostitute and fuck that whore if you have sexual urges, but other than that you shouldn't need a foid for ANYTHING else, and you DEFINITELY don't need a girlfriend.

Rant over. I'm gonna start blocking you bluepilled cucks whenever I see you from now on.
I agree 100% with the above, but I don't understand why you voted yes in the polls on female AVs

Female AVs (especially Anime foids) encourage the ascension bullshit by promoting the idea that foids can be good. Don't you agree?

I agree 100% with the above, but I don't understand why you voted yes in the polls on female AVs

Female AVs (especially Anime foids) encourage the ascension bullshit by promoting the idea that foids can be good. Don't you agree?
I disagree because being attracted to the female body and idolizing the female body is completely different from pedestalizing women in society and wanting to be their simp boyfriend/husband.

Especially in the case of anime foids because they're imaginary cartoons, so I imagine that most of us here are blackpilled enough to separate fantasy from reality even if we did want to date or marry anime foids.

The only people that will be negatively affected by seeing all the foid profile pictures around are people that weren't even blackpilled to begin with, and in that case they don't belong here in the first place.

I don’t want gf a want children.

I want a foid sex slave.

Oh, I thought we were naming things that are impossible to obtain.
I will probably do like it’s over. I’m not white but I still think I can get a below average Asian farm girl pregnant and

I disagree because being attracted to the female body and idolizing the female body is completely different from pedestalizing women in society and wanting to be their simp boyfriend/husband.
Wanking to Hentai is ok with me. Not a problem at all imo.

Putting up a waifu as your AV = making a public declaration in favor of this waifu (and waifus in general) = pedestalizing women

In my view
Especially in the case of anime foids because they're imaginary cartoons, so I imagine that most of us here are blackpilled enough to separate fantasy from reality even if we did want to date or marry anime foids.

The only people that will be negatively affected by seeing all the foid profile pictures around are people that weren't even blackpilled to begin with, and in that case they don't belong here in the first place.
To me, this is an issue of integrity. If you are calling yourself blackpilled, you cannot pedestalize foids in any way. Otherwise, you are talking from both sides of your mouth, in my view. The incel community has huge trust issues and this is one of the reasons, I think.

I have presented my point of view on this in more detail in the OP of this thread:

Ive been getting asked left and right by various people the reason of me being single in my 30's and not married yet. People around me, family, colleagues,etc are starting to doubt whether I'm retarded or gay or have some other issue.

They know that I don't have a gf and the fact that I'm not married yet and not interested in getting married is affecting people's view on me.

I don't want to arrangemarriagemax by the way.It's a huge cope and you're going to get divorce rape later.
Lol i knew you were not from Europe or Usa not from arranged marriage but because all the other guys are married. I am in my late 20's and nearly all guys i know are single and childless. It's over

What if all the other guys are single just like in my country? Lol they just know it's over

There's a difference between wanting an idealized gf that you know don't exist vs wanting a gf realistically. I always assumed many users, like myself, meant the former when they say they would like a gf. Is there any compelling reason to assume they don't?

If they don't want a girlfriend, but they couldn't even get one if they wanted to, then they're still incel. They just don't care about being incel.

But I don't care about arguing semantics. You're gonna need to come with a better argument if you're trying to debunk me. My point stands that you can't be blackpilled and still want a girlfriend.

All incels aren't blackpilled, and being blackpilled doesn't mean you're an incel.
You can be blackpilled and still want a girlfriend who doesn’t follow the blackpill and will love you unconditionally (eg waifus). You just need to be aware that your desire is unrealistic

There's a difference between wanting an idealized gf that you know don't exist vs wanting a gf realistically. I always assumed many users, like myself, meant the former when they say they would like a gf. Is there any compelling reason to assume they don't?
Exactly what I’m trying to say

I'm
It confuses me to the highest order how someone can take the black pill and still cry about not being able to get a girlfriend.

A girlfriend can only offer you sex or female validation, so if you want a girlfriend you either want one of those things or both of them.

Otherwise, you're just chasing female validation, which is absolutely retarded for two reasons:
  1. No foid will ever love you. Even if you're a Chad, foids won't value the man himself, only his looks. If he loses his looks, she immediately takes back all the validation she gave him. So why would you give a shit about validation from foids when it depends on stuff that you can't control? It's absolutely retarded. It's like receiving credit for an assignment you didn't even do. You get nothing out of it because you didn't do anything to deserve it.
  2. Females are: weaker than us, less intelligent than us, and less attractive than us if you remove makeup and male hormones from the equation. So why the FUCK would you give a single shit about validation from the gender that's inferior to you in every way? That's like a homo sapien wanting validation from a homo erectus. It's backwards and makes no sense.

This forum should be DISGUSTED by on the idea of relationships, female validation, and the idea of "ascending", yet all I see in here is bluepilled cucks crying about not having a girlfriend. It's retarded bluepill faggotry, and I thought we were supposed to be past this nonsense after taking the black pill.

Hire a prostitute and fuck that whore if you have sexual urges, but other than that you shouldn't need a foid for ANYTHING else, and you DEFINITELY don't need a girlfriend.

Rant over. I'm gonna start blocking you bluepilled cucks whenever I see you from now on.
I'm sorry but if you think you don't want a girlfriend that is a cope. Your very genes, the very basis for your existence is to want to procreate. You're a genetic failure and mistake if you don't - but you of course do and are just coping. Every single incel, including you, would happily change if a pretty young girl was willing to fuck you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz1kN-0mxIU

Prostitution is illegal and they don't kiss.