Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you spend more than 2 dollars on a date, you're doing it wrong

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
The 2 dollars are the price you would pay for buying yourself a coffee.

I cant believe how many males I see paying truckloads of money and doing shit like paying for the girl things. Every time I see someone doing this I lecture them on their wrong actions.

implying i would ever get as far as a date.

That is because you have good genetics as you bragged about stealing the girls of others.

Based Prophet Zyros has spoken.

If you can get a date, you're doing it right.

If you can get an date your volcel

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Not always. Women have admitted to going on dates with betas for a free dinner for a long time. 

Many betas go on dozens of dates like these, spending thousands.

Grain_of_sin said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Not always. Women have admitted to going on dates with betas for a free dinner for a long time.
Many betas go on dozens of dates like these, spending thousands.

They're so sad and pathetic.

JFL @ spending money on a femoid if you are not sure she likes you.

Chad never spends money on woman, they buy him shit.

Jockcel said:

lol I learned this the hard way, slap me for buying stuff for valentines and being unsure of being loved back

how do i get a date lord zyrone?

Jockcel said:

I dont know why people do this seriously. Even when I was the most bluepilled incel who thought it was about attitude and personality, I still knew that spending money is a cucked cope.

If you are doing anything to impress a female you aren't fucking you are doing it wrong.

All that wooing bullshit comes after they decided they want to sleep with you, not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back