Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you somehow ascend

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
If you somehow ascend, become attractive and magically get a girlfriend would you be a caring boyfriend or an abusive one

There is no being “caring” for us incels because women only settle with loving bf’s (minus the rich girls) when they’ve hit the wall and done riding the com carousel. You’d have to beat her or something to keep her as a low value man. Give her a thrill

I wont become attractive. I am brown so that lowers my chances expodentially.

I don't know

I can't live with the fact that most people on earth are anti-fascist degenerates

At this point I don't want a girlfriend. I want the lands we lost to (((them))) in WW2.

I won't ever have a girlfriend anyways as long as the democratic regime allows polygamy so what's the point

If you somehow ascend, become attractive and magically get a girlfriend would you be a caring boyfriend or an abusive one
I would be abusive to take revenge on her for not liking me when i was ugly

I'd love her and care for her but she should learn not to cross her line or i'm gonna unleash the righteousness of jihad on her

Caring otherwise but abusive in bed.