Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you smoke weed you are a normie

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
you need friends to buy weed

Hahaha thank you I don't do any drugs cause it's just a waste of money and time

torujo said:

Not really. In some parts of the world you can even buy grams online with not much issues.

That being said, weed is a weak drug.

torujo said:

nope go up to any college kid, skater, or cook and they'll have some

Weed is degenerate.

I've smoked weed a handful of times. Insanely overrated drug. If it's low THC it doesn't do much for me and if it's high THC it makes me paranoid.

I find it hilarious that even though it's the most used drug, most millennials have smoked it at some point and a good chunk smoke it regularly, and it being the most supported drug by the general public in terms of legalization...somehow there are people who find rebellion in smoking it. It's about as edgy as drinking coffee at this point.

torujo said:

Someone get @weed in here, we need his expert opinion on this.

No you don't. Just order it from Tor onion markets.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I've smoked weed a handful of times.  Insanely overrated drug.  If it's low THC it doesn't do much for me and if it's high THC it makes me paranoid.  

I find it hilarious that even though it's the most used drug, most millennials have smoked it at some point and a good chunk smoke it regularly, and it being the most supported drug by the general public in terms of legalization...somehow there are people who find rebellion in smoking it.  It's about as edgy as drinking coffee at this point.
tbh it depends on person to person, not everyone reacts the same to it  plus the strain/THC content matters as you say.
But yeah there's definitely still a lot of DUDE WEED LMAO normies

I don't smoke, fucking disgusting. I also don't drink alcohol but then again what's the point in drinking alone.

eurocel said:
I also don't drink alcohol but then again what's the point in drinking alone.

You can drink away your sorrows

Djustforlulzandkeks said:
You can drink away your sorrows

I just play osrs all day to forget about everything

I want to smoke weed to cope with life and the friend I know is an incel too

eurocel said:
I just play osrs all day to forget about everything

Yeah that's your cope but for others it might be alcohol or some other drug
Runescape is a really good game for rotting tbh

torujo said:

If you do drugs for any context other than to LDAR you're a normie.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Yeah that's your cope but for others it might be alcohol or some other drug
Runescape is a really good game for rotting tbh

Yeah it really is, a lot of mmo's are but runescape is just so much more of a grind that it's great for rotters.

It smells terrible and feels terrible

stfu. you don't know shit you pussy

Out of curiosity Cannabiscels, how can you smoke that shit all the time. It smells awful.

commander_zoidberg said:
Out of curiosity Cannabiscels, how can you smoke that shit all the time. It smells awful.

Vaping has very little smell.

commander_zoidberg said:

Back when I smoked, I loved it. I smoked indoors all fucking day. I still enjoy the smell.

Also, LOL@thinking that a substance makes you normie or not. Watch this: if you drink beer you're a normie. GG it's ovah!~ GTFO NORMIES LMAO

Fucking cancer.

jagged0 said:
Someone get @weed in here, we need his expert opinion on this.

Well okay. 

You don't need friends to buy weed because you can buy it on darknet easily and safe.
You can go outside and smell weed, just ask dealer's number whoever smokes it. Easy as that.

Weed is the greatest cope and when you feel like shit you can smoke weed and you will feel good. It's awesome.

I thought everyone on PSL and incel boards was familiar with darknet.

This was true 15 years ago.