Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you shave you’re a blatant fakecel.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Only people with good jaws shave their beards because they have a good jaw and chin underneath. A beard is lifefuel for a recessed weak jaw truecel.

Looking at you @NoLooksNoLife

Once i fix my hormones and grow a beard out i’ll go from a 4 to a 5 instantly and look high t/mean/serial killer/therapist as fuck.

I legit look 16-17 if i’m leanmaxxed and shaved

@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
My chin more or less comes to a point mang

A beard can only save you if you have a full one without serious gaps, otherwise it looks pathetic, like you are trying too hard to look manly.

Only people with good jews shave their beards because they have good jew and chin underneath. A beard is lifefuel for a recessed truecel.

Once i fix my hormones and grow a beard out i’ll go from a 4 to a 5 instantly and look high t/mean/serial killer as fuck.

@Zer0/∞
Brutal jewpill

A beard can only save you if you have a full one without serious gaps, otherwise it looks pathetic, like you are trying too hard to look manly.
Over for gapbeardedcels

I have all my follicles just about they just need to be reactivated and derma rolled a few times and i’ll have a full beard

Only people with good jaws shave their beards because they have a good jaw and chin underneath. A beard is lifefuel for a recessed weak jaw truecel.

Once i fix my hormones and grow a beard out i’ll go from a 4 to a 5 instantly and look high t/mean/serial killer/therapist as fuck.

@Zer0/∞

Deleted member 9801:​

Keep the isis beard. God clean shaven pic will give me nightmares tonight:feelswah:

AcidMan:​

Without the beard you look like a soyboy
With the beard you look like a convicted pedo

Copexodius Maximus:​

You are a literal 1/10 without the beard. Holy shit that is brutal.

I just don’t like the way facial hair feels, it’s too itchy and scratchy.

Deleted member 9801:​

Keep the isis beard. God clean shaven pic will give me nightmares tonight:feelswah:

AcidMan:​

Without the beard you look like a soyboy
With the beard you look like a convicted pedo

Copexodius Maximus:​

You are a literal 1/10 without the beard. Holy shit that is brutal.
Damn they obliterated you. No mercy

I can't just grow a beard. I don't even have hair on my cheeks, only chin and under nose. And I don't like how that shit look, tbh. Yet I'm sure most people on .is jawmog me easily.