Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you see an ugly guy with a foid, he is in the friendzone

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The next time you see an ugly guy walking wint a foid, calm down, there is a 99% he is in the friendzone. As a matter of fact, a lot of men choose to be in the friendzone because they are desperate for female attention.

Usually they friendzone average-looking guys. As for ugly dudes, they simply ignore them most of the time.

Usually they friendzone average-looking guys. As for ugly dudes, they simply ignore them most of the time.
The next time you see an ugly guy walking wint a foid, calm down, there is a 99% he is in the friendzone. As a matter of fact, a lot of men choose to be in the friendzone because they are desperate for female attention.
Friendzone is reddit tier bluepilled orbiter cuck cope

Especially if she’s talking to him about her problems. He’s the guy she complains to so her actual bf (or the guys she’s sleeping with) doesn’t have to hear it and get annoyed by her or tired of her.

Especially if she’s talking to him about her problems. He’s the guy she complains to so her actual bf (or the guys she’s sleeping with) doesn’t have to hear it and get annoyed by her or tired of her.
Guys who remain in the freindzone are faggots

What's a meme lol, you think it feels good to be friends with a girl or something.
“Friends with a girl” just means you’re an orbiting cuck she’s not your friend JFL. Everyone I’ve seen who said friendzoned was never friends with her in the first place he just orbited and simped for her.

There's so much things you have to question before pointing to an "outlier" relationship and saying "LOOK GUISE BLACKPILL DEBOONKED!!"

Like, did you correctly analyze their looks?
Are they even dating?
Do they have a regular relationship dynamic?
Is he a cuck only there to betabuxx?
Is she cheating?
Is there something happening behind closed doors?

Nah i'm just overthinking maybe it's really all about personality in the end lol

There's so much things you have to question before pointing to an "outlier" relationship and saying "LOOK GUISE BLACKPILL DEBOONKED!!"

Like, did you correctly analyze their looks?
Are they even dating?
Do they have a regular relationship dynamic?
Is he a cuck only there to betabuxx?
Is she cheating?
Is there something happening behind closed doors?

Nah i'm just overthinking maybe it's really all about personality in the end lol
Those are valid questions

“Friends with a girl” just means you’re an orbiting cuck she’s not your friend JFL. Everyone I’ve seen who said friendzoned was never friends with her in the first place he just orbited and simped for her.
Yes.

exactly

You can't have a normal friendship with a heterosexual foid if you're a straight man, it just will just implode once you catch feelings for her, and if you're incel the feelings will not be reciprocal.

Its either a Friend with Benefits for her

Or yea hes is Friendzoned .

You can't have a normal friendship with a heterosexual foid if you're a straight man, it just will just implode once you catch feelings for her, and if you're incel the feelings will not be reciprocal.
Facts

Who cares? He still has it better than me. I can´t even speak with any girls.

Whats the purpose of speaking to a girl who won't give you love and sex?
He does not know that, and you also do not know that. This rule is not absolute. Some do make it out of the friend zone. It keeps your sanity better than going years without even talking to a girl. If nothing else, you at least converse with her and practice your social skills, so when you have the one opportunity in your life to get a girlfriend, you will not look in front of her like a person who just came from a mental asylum. But I do agree that nobody should tolerate friendzones. At least the person knows he is not hideously ugly since the girl does speak to him, so it is not completely over for him.