Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you saw a stranger foid getting raped, how would you react?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See heading

• Keep walking. Why the fuck should i care?

Votes: 94 76.4%
  • Id prolly join in

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Id do everything i can to help the foid

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Anonymous poll btw.

probably nothing

The stimuli would probably cause me to panic.

Dance2

Not my problem....

I have a question for any moralfags reading this, if YOU were getting raped and a woman saw it... WOULD SHE HELP YOU?... NO? Then you know the answer to the question in OP.

tell her shes not entitled to my help

I'm not answering this. I'm not fucking stupid lol.

Not my problem....

I have a question for any moralfags reading this, if YOU were getting raped and a woman saw it... WOULD SHE HELP YOU?... NO? Then you know the answer to the question in OP.

Shes not entitled to our help, especially when we're going extinct because of them.

Well, youd have to do something. Its a hypothetical scenario.

Femorrhoids are not entitled to our help

@BlkPillPres For some reason, i alrdy know what youd vote for lol.

Not my problem.

Even if you save her, you'll probably end up in jail due to a false accusation. Just assume she's into it. Probably is.

In the super hero movies/shows/cartoons, before the protagonist becomes a hero, he's usually walking down a sidewalk at night and hears a girl screaming for help in an alley because she's getting mugged or raped. Then he decides to intervene and fight the bad guy himself which gives him the motivation to become a hero.

But in real life if I saw a girl getting raped in an alley and I could actually save her (because I have an open carry license for my gun) I wouldn't help her.

I'd walk away.

Last edited:
In the super hero movies/shows/cartoons, before the protagonist becomes a hero, he's usually walking down a sidewalk at night and hears a girl screaming for help in an alley because she's getting mugged or raped. Then he decides to intervene and fight the bad guy himself which gives him the motivation to become a hero.

But in real life if I saw a girl getting raped in an alley and I could actually save her (because I have an open carry license for my gun) I wouldn't help her.

A few years ago i would have chosen option 3. Not now.

Shes not entitled to our help, especially when we're going extinct because of them.

Fucking based.

To all foids :

You declare me unworthy of reproduction, I declare you unworthy of assistance.

Obv bait thread is obv. How much are cucks like you getting paid?

As we all know, rape happens in public all the time.

20060323.jpg

When I was in college, I at least got like 25$ or pizza for participating in studies. Are you getting unpaid or just hoping for some feminist puss bruh?

Last edited:

You ironically sound fucking stupid, do you think you're going to be arrested by the thought police afterwards, you are under no legal obligation to help someone in danger, the only "illegal" answer is joining in, and again you can't be arrested for merely thinking about it

@Legendarywristcel
I would never join in, but not for moral reasons, but for logical reasons, there's just too much that could go wrong

1. The guy could respond aggressively and fuck you up, now your dna is at the scene of a rape even if you run away and survive the altercation

2. If you both happily team up its harder to keep track of what you did and what to clean up, unless you both plan on exchanging contact information after killing her and disposing of the body, you will likely get caught and then arrested as you can't keep your stories straight, one mistake and you're fucked

3. The guy could have STD's and you end up getting it when you guys "swap holes" JFL

Either way I just don't like the idea of sharing a rape

I chose to keep walking, but in reality I'd probably do a slight variation of two of them, I'd wait till the rape was finished, when the guy leaves, rush her and knock her out, take whatever cash she has on her and split JFL

Last edited:

Well, youd have to do something. Its a hypothetical scenario.

Interesting how you don't give an option of "helping out" or "calling the cops."

Lol if you had genuine objective intentions other than confirming your worldview that "incels are psychopathic animals that we need to fix" you would have done so.

Interesting how you don't give an option of "helping out" or "calling the cops."

Lol if you had genuine objective intentions other than confirming your worldview that "incels are psychopathic animals that we need to fix" you would have done so.

Are you blind? Thats the third option.

You should stand guard in case someone tries to stop a based nigger from finishing the rape.

:feelstastyman:

That option is actually there

This is a perfect case of "Moralfag Syndrome", being so morally outraged at the mere proposition of a hypothetical of something you consider "immoral" that your brain makes you ignore details so you can just soak in all the righteous indignation

"I'm not a psychopath like you guys, I'm a good person"

Thatd be pretty cucked tbh.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just imagining a guy in the middle of an alley rape, look up and see some random fuck giving him a thumbs up, he's gonna zip up so quick and be out of there :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just imagining a guy in the middle of an alley rape, look up and see some random fuck giving him a thumbs up, he's gonna zip up so quick and be out of there :feelskek:

JFL.
i already saw one when i was 12 or 13, i did nothing back then, i won't do shit now

Damn, thats pretty fucked. You were 12, so not like you could have done anything.

Last edited:
:feelstastyman:

That option is actually there

This is a perfect case of "Moralfag Syndrome", being so morally outraged at the mere proposition of a hypothetical of something you consider "immoral" that your brain makes you ignore details so you can just soak in all the righteous indignation

"I'm not a psychopath like you guys, I'm a good person"

Yes, I missed the third option with a retard moment, but the third option is jaded anyways with a presupposition of "foid" such that the author doesn't want you to click it.

This is not a "mere proposition of a hypothetical" which renders me a "moralfag," it's obvious bait.

If someone had no problem with a foid get raped, the instinct wouldn't be "I'm gonna start a poll to see what other people think;" they would stay silent until context would allow them to make the comment ironically or unironically due to the fact that most rational people would be aware that they risk social ostracization if they admitted that, even in a community like this.

It's more likely the case that a "moralfag" is the one who started this poll just to confirm their own worldview that "incels are degenerates and dangerous to society"

It's like starting a poll saying "Sup Broskis, who here likes raping children?"
"Yo dawg, who here wants to suck Hitler's cock?"

Last edited:
Not my problem

It's funny because today someone posted a video of Jordan Peterson saying to Joe Rogan :

"okay so you're a young man and all the women are rejecting you. Who's got the problem ? It's not the women, it's you."

I wish I could say "not my problem" regarding all the societal rules we have, but clearly that's not how things work.

"ok so you're a young woman and there is this guy raping you. Who's got the problem ? It's not me, it's you."

Yes, I missed the third option with a retard moment, but the third option is jaded anyways with a presupposition of "foid" such that the author doesn't want you to click it.

This is not a "mere proposition of a hypothetical" which renders me a "moralfag," it's obvious bait.

If someone had no problem with watching a foid get raped, the instinct wouldn't be "I'm gonna start a poll to see what other people think;" they would stay silent until context would allow them to make the comment ironically or unironically.

It's more likely the case that a "moralfag" is the one who started this poll just to confirm their own worldview that "incels are degenerates and dangerous to society"

It's like starting a poll saying "Sup Broskis, who here likes raping children?"

"Foid" is commonly used here; i didnt add any bias to the options. Secondly, there is no option to watch a foid get raped and derive pleasure out of it. Its simply a cost benefit decision that is being made here. Why should i help a group that has treated me like trash my whole life and is keeping me from living my life ?

Also, not helping someone wouldnt make you degenerate/dangerous to society.

I hope the 4 guys who voted to join in were kidding. I dont condone rape. Its one thing to not help and another to jump in on the action lol.

Sure I wouldn't rush to the defense of m'lady and get myself beaten up or even killed, like feminists tell us to.Probably I would just keep walking or mayyybe call the police afterwards if I'm feeling gentle but nothing more tbh

I really hate lines...

But...

Since I'm here already...

:feelskek:

Its simply a cost benefit decision that is being made here. Why should i help a group that has treated me like trash my whole life and is keeping me from living my life ?

lol okay

She's not entitled to being defended from rape

I'm not even allowed to fuck whores in my country, and I should risk my life fighting a guy who's probably high T, in order to stop him from fucking a woman, just because that woman does not want him to fuck her ?

I don't think so.