Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you saw a rostie get slapped by a weak manlet, would you whiteknight for her...

Would you intervene?

• I'd restrain the manlet until the police come (soy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
And beat up or restrain the manlet?

Hold up I just realized how much I don’t care

If a foid gets beaten its her fault. They love it

If I was low inhib I'd help him.
But as a high inhib I'd just mind my business.

Hold up I just realized how much I don’t care
Based. Being a whiteknight for rosties is pathetic and won't get you pussy if you're a non chad.
If we're not entitled to their pussies then they aren't entitled to our protection.
If I was low inhib I'd help him.
But as a high inhib I'd just mind my business.
Would fist bump the said manlet after he done slapping the foid.
Based bros. Just having the rostie see you ignore it is enough to make her seethe for decades about it.

I would ignore it prolly

I would probably laugh a bit and keep walking. Some other white knight will jump in to defend milady anyways so I wouldn't want to stick around and see the aftermath. It would just ruin the pleasant experience.

I would push him away then rape the bitch screaming "back off of my property"

I would walk away. Not my problem and seeing violence makes me uncomfortable.
It's foreplay for them.

Nope I'll just keep walking or watch if I'm bored

I would probably laugh a bit and keep walking. Some other white knight will jump in to defend milady anyways so I wouldn't want to stick around and see the aftermath. It would just ruin the pleasant experience.
I would wait and beat up any whiteknights who try to mess with the manlet.
I would push him away then rape the bitch screaming "back off of my property"
That's the best time to fuck a foid. She will be too busy thinking of getting slapped to realize she's being raped.
I would walk away. Not my problem and seeing violence makes me uncomfortable.
I agree, it's very cringy. I wouldn't want anything to do with a scene like that.
Nope I'll just keep walking or watch if I'm bored
:bigbrain:

I’d just turn 360 degrees and walk away

I'd just walk away and not give a shit

Ha! In the slums and even not so slum areas of curryland you can see this happen at least once a month and nobody will flinch.

Record it vertically while obnoxiously making chimp noises, then upload to kaotic.com

Ha! In the slums and even not so slum areas of curryland you can see this happen at least once a month and nobody will flinch.
Thank god. I hope that "how can she slap" video came only from the ultra cucked minority of indian men.
Record it vertically while obnoxiously making chimp noises, then upload to kaotic.com
That's a good way to earn some money out of that situation.

Thank god. I hope that "how can she slap" video came only from the ultra cucked minority of indian men.
Lol. "HOW can she slap".. poor fella.
Yeah, generally that's correct, this sort of thing occurs in mostly the upper class of Indian society where they have forgotten their roles due to influences from and worship of the West. So eventually they begin acting like the Western talk shows and garbage they absorb.

You know whats ultraCucked about him? Later on in his bullshit career, he did a video saying "sorry" and has become a super ultra cucked good little curry boy. Pathetic.

None of my business. I’d just keep walking

Lol. "HOW can she slap".. poor fella.
Yeah, generally that's correct, this sort of thing occurs in mostly the upper class of Indian society where they have forgotten their roles due to influences from and worship of the West. So eventually they begin acting like the Western talk shows and garbage they absorb.

You know whats ultraCucked about him? Later on in his bullshit career, he did a video saying "sorry" and has become a super ultra cucked good little curry boy. Pathetic.
That's enraging. An experience like that should've made him hate cucks, but he bent over and became one. People in countries that forget about their traditions and try to imitate cuckerica should get tied to train tracks.

I'd record it and post it here for my brocels to laugh at

@Crestfallen95 @Lycan would you save your oneitis from this angry manlet?

@Intellau_Celistic would you save Shannon Rose Bosanac?
In this case it's only a random foid with slightly above average looks.

i would tag team with the manlet and take the foid down

i just want to see if they'll save their irl oneitis' or not. merely for research purposes, of course :feelsLSD:
I there's not a guarantee I'll be able to fuck her after, I would still not do anything.

I would not get involved I am not a white knight and I don't stick my neck out for randos that I don't know.

Id laugh and walk away

foids would rather get abused and humiliated in the streets than date loyal trucels like us :feelsrope:

SO FUCK ALL OF THEM DIE CUNTOIDS DIE :reeeeee:

No because i am a weak manlet.

@Robtical this enough evidence that this user is a cuck? he's been hard oneitis posting everyday now. i dont just mean the standard uh im so lonely wish she'd love me type posting this guy's a friggin simp :feelsseriously:
Maybe he thinks she'll give him pussy after. Guaranteed if a big tyrone slapped her he'd run and hide.

To avoid being locked up in the ZOG gulag over not obeying Michigan’s possible Good Samaritan law I’d at most call the cops and inform them of the situation but I’m damn sure not putting my own life on the line to help out some useless roastie. :feelsokman:

They’ve never done a damn bit of good for me so they can be Chad or Tyrone’s punching bag for all I care. :feelsUgh:

Also even white knight cucks should think twice about involving their dumb asses in these scenarios as it’s a very good way to get shot and not by the cops mind you but by the angry boyfriend who understandably wants you to mind your own business. :feelsthink:

@Robtical this enough evidence that this user is a cuck? he's been hard oneitis posting everyday now. i dont just mean the standard uh im so lonely wish she'd love me type posting this guy's a friggin simp :feelsseriously:
I’m a nice guy

To avoid being locked up in the ZOG gulag over not obeying Michigan’s possible Good Samaritan law I’d at most call the cops and inform them of the situation but I’m damn sure not putting my own life on the line to help out some useless roastie. :feelsokman:

They’ve never done a damn bit of good for me so they can be Chad or Tyrone’s punching bag for all I care. :feelsUgh:

Also even white knight cucks should think twice about involving their dumb asses in these scenarios as it’s a very good way to get shot and not by the cops mind you but by the angry boyfriend who understandably wants you to mind your own business. :feelsthink:
Based you wouldn't help the rostie. I bet those zog laws wouldn't apply if a man saw two men hitting each other, or a foid hitting a man. Or if a foid saw another foid get slapped by her boyfriend, they wouldn't arrest the foid if she only watched. I hate zog with every cell in my body, and will not follow their unfair laws against non chad men.