Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you saw a 16 y/o foid getting raped with a chainsaw in her vagina...

Would you rescue her

• Total voters
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

harvey weinstein is the mоdern-day jesus christ
★★★★★
...would you intervene and try to save her, or would you let her be?

If you intervene, you could be injured or killed by the chainsaw wielder, who is a dangerous psycho with a good sense of humour and wearing a stylish tuxedo.

I personally wouldn't, because foids are not entitled to safety or protection.

(note: I chose 16 y/o because it's the legal age of consent here, therefore the guy with a chainsaw is not a pedo. in case that is relevant to your response)

If you intervene, you could be injured or killed by the chainsaw wielder, who is a dangerous psycho with a good sense of humour and wearing a stylish tuxedo.

(note: I chose 16 y/o because it's the legal age of consent here, therefore the guy with a chainsaw is not a pedo. in case that is relevant to your response)
Walk off

Sorry ladies, no pussy no protection :dab::feelshmm:

give the chainsaw weilder a well earned cigar after ridding the world of another evil foid

I'd Give the guy a wave and keep on walking

I would straight up ignore it and move on with my day. Nobody is entitled to my help, especially not a foid

I'd record, leave, and post the footage here

I'll be like, "they are not entitled to help"

My response would be a mixture of B, C, and D.

I obviously wouldn't help the whore, like you said, she's not entitled to my protection. However, I love seeing violent stuff against females, and whenever I see it happen in real life, I feel extremely happy inside. So I don't think I'd just start laughing like I'm crazy, but I'd surely let out a chuckle as I realized what was happening. I'd probably try and get to a spot to secretly record as well so that I could upload the video to a gore website and have the dumb whore's legacy be remembered and shared across the internet forever.

I refuse to let such a rare event go undocumented.

I'd record, leave, and post the footage here
nice of you to look out for your brocels

you'd be like vince mcmahon, sharing some quality wrestling entertainment with the world

My response would be a mixture of B, C, and D.

I obviously wouldn't help the whore, like you said, she's not entitled to my protection. However, I love seeing violent stuff against females, and whenever I see it happen in real life, I feel extremely happy inside. So I don't think I'd just start laughing like I'm crazy, but I'd surely let out a chuckle as I realized what was happening. I'd probably try and get to a spot to secretly record as well so that I could upload the video to a gore website and have the dumb whore's legacy be remembered and shared across the internet forever.

I refuse to let such a rare event go undocumented.
based answer

what if the whore was ado?

I'm not saving her ass.

If this nigga is crazy enough to rape someone with a chainsaw then I don't even wanna know what this nigga would do to me

Shes a stong and independent woman, she can handle it on her own.

based answer

what if the whore was ado?
My eyes would immediately narrow and I'd probably activate super-human strength or something as I proceed to sprint 100 MPH to stop the man from his actions since ONLY I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TORTURE AND KILL HER. Once the man is defeated, I would proceed to try and preform life saving procedures on Ado so that I instead could begin to rape her in the alleyway and take the place of the previous chainsaw wielder.

I need her to be alive so that I can hear her scream and feel her try to fight back against me. If she somehow is still alive by the time I'm done, I'm going to proceed to torture her to death with whatever I have available. Once that is done, I will take her body and stuff it into a bag as I set up things to frame the previous chainsaw crazy guy for what happened here.

I will then take Ado's body to somewhere discreet and get to work on making a taxidermy of Ado's corpse so that I can hang it up as a trophy. In an ideal world I somehow never got caught and for the rest of my life have Ado's corpse hung up on my wall.

I would laugh.

A couple weeks ago, I saw a young probably 14ish foid fall on her bike. She looked up at me walk by and I quietly said "Teehee!".

I risk legal trouble if I help her.

My eyes would immediately narrow and I'd probably activate super-human strength or something as I proceed to sprint 100 MPH to stop the man from his actions since ONLY I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TORTURE AND KILL HER. Once the man is defeated, I would proceed to try and preform life saving procedures on Ado so that I instead could begin to rape her in the alleyway and take the place of the previous chainsaw wielder.

I need her to be alive so that I can hear her scream and feel her try to fight back against me. If she somehow is still alive by the time I'm done, I'm going to proceed to torture her to death with whatever I have available. Once that is done, I will take her body and stuff it into a bag as I set up things to frame the previous chainsaw crazy guy for what happened here.

I will then take Ado's body to somewhere discreet and get to work on making a taxidermy of Ado's corpse so that I can hang it up as a trophy. In an ideal world I somehow never got caught and for the rest of my life have Ado's corpse hung up on my wall.
lmao

I admire your dedication to being ado's #1 nemesis, putting yourself in harm's way to be ado's only torturer is an impressive level of commitment

you can also record the torture and upload it online as ado's final song

in fact, maybe you will get away with it, because nobody will care about ado after they see her face instead of her anime alter-ego

lmao

I admire your dedication to being ado's #1 nemesis, putting yourself in harm's way to be ado's only torturer is an impressive level of commitment

you can also record the torture and upload it online as ado's final song

in fact, maybe you will get away with it, because nobody will care about ado after they see her face instead of her anime alter-ego
To imagine that accursed voice screaming and shrieking instead of singing brings me joy like no other.

They stuff whatever into their pussy, she would most likely enjoy it.

I would nod & tap my hockey mask with my machete in a salute as I kept looking for my own victim.

She's probably enjoying it regardless
you have a point, maybe leaving her there would be the feminist thing to do as well

I would nod & tap my hockey mask with my machete in a salute as I kept looking for my own victim.
based af

I wonder how many foids got raped by machetes during the rwandan genocide

I'd collect the remnants of her sawn of pussy then mold them onto my sex doll (of I had one) then upgrade my coomer sessions.

I wouldn't care. I wouldn't think about helping at all.

I would creep shot and post it on the forum.

omg good idea

do you think they'd taste good if you grilled them
Yeah if you season it right for sure I watch some like tribal cannibal gore videos occasionally and sometimes they make a stew so you could do that too (in a videogame).

She isnt entitled to my help

Vag destroyed

Next would be the ass and then her mouth

All of her holes must be destroyed so that she's rendered useless

Of course not. She isn't entitled to my help. No one is ever entitled to anything. She should maybe try some hard work and having a positive mindset.

At least she's not a starving kid in Africa who's getting raped by a chainsaw. Some gratitude could be useful as well.

I don't think there's anything in the world that could make me wanna fuck with a guy raping a woman with a chainsaw

No fuck that, im not getting sliced up by a chainsaw