Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you rope:

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
You'll be laughed at by stacies and normies. They'll think to themselves "Wow he was such a loser in high school, jfl at this retard, ofc he wasnt going to make it". They'll keep getting plowed by the guys who bullied you, whilst thinking about how funny it is that you killed yourself due to loneliness.

Therefore.. we must conquer. We must spread the blackpill to normies, moneymaxx, famemaxx, and most importantly: misogynimaxx.

If incels as a group all work hard and become powerful enough, we can overthrow the cucks, foids and chads, and take away their rights.

Make Sub8 Great Again 2020

Therefore.. we must conquer. We must spread the blackpill to normies, moneymaxx, famemaxx, and most importantly: misogynimaxx.

If incels as a group all work hard and become powerful enough, we can overthrow the cucks, foids and chads, and take away their rights.
by posting on a forum full of other virgins? face it dude this is just cope. we're not activists

Yes, go ER instead, good advice tbh

We must rope them instead

If an incel ropes, the normies get a big dose of ego boost and a smirk on their face and think about how much better than that suicide incel they are.

Then they can make a backhanded insult if they are smart like... its really sad in our society how we let the weakest members of the society down. 'i knew that guy wouldn't be able to make it'.

no one would care
Legit, I doubt anyone besides family would hear about it. And it wouldn’t go on the news since that’s how irrelevant we are

None of the people that treated me like shit would even realize i roped. Even if they did they wouldn't care in the slightest.

why should i care?
for all i care reality would cease to exist the moment Ill die

I really don't know how to answer this thread. More and more people each day want this site wiped off the planet. Your post essentially gives the outside world more incentive to fight against the forum. Also dunno why we even need to misogynymaxx.

Retarded cope tbh, we won't be able to do shit any way

They don't even know we exist, retard.

I'm gonna be too busy being dead to give a fuck.

Are you sure they'd even remember your name? Roping is a personal choice, if you see no other way out and you know it's over then anybody else's opinion or what some Stacy would think is something you wouldn't worry about at all imo.

To pussy to do that