Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you postmaxx in the sewers as a grey you should be labled as a glowie

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
Supposedly, theres been an influx of glowies on the site, proof of which can be seen in new greys post history. new greys that post about going ER (in video game) and RAPING WOMAN (in roblox) is strange and should be called out.

some have been, but I've noticed a lot of these new greys postmaxxing in the sewers to gain ranks and look less suspicious. what is everyone's thoughts on this?

nothing new

also :

Joined Feb 6, 2023 Posts 179 Online 2d 36m

Ye, a lot of them are aggressive and try to settle scores with people as soon as they join. Likely alts.

postmaxxing grays are nothing new

Supposedly, theres been an influx of glowies on the site, proof of which can be seen in new greys post history. new greys that post about going ER (in video game) and RAPING WOMAN (in roblox) is strange and should be called out.

some have been, but I've noticed a lot of these new greys postmaxxing in the sewers to gain ranks and look less suspicious. what is everyone's thoughts on this?
Ok GrAYcel

I personally postmaxxed to escape greyceldom so I understand tbh

True. If you don’t like people calling you gray then feel free to join your sisters on Reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back