Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you only cold approach stacys but you've never been hit on by a girl(of any type) before, are you volcel/fakecel?

?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Its only worth the risk if shes a stacy walking alone.

6/10,7/10,5/10,4/10 women are even more entitled and even more likely to call authorities

Hell no,if a guy has never been hit on by ANY girl his ENTIRE DAMN LIFE,to me that indicates he’s an incel,the approaching stacies part just shows he’s picky romantically and unaware that’s he’s fucked appearance wise

If you don't get approached or get any IOIs from women, you aren't fakecel.

mogs me at asking any woman out.
If I even approach a girl and say hi, I know I would be rotting in jail for sexual harassment.

Hell no,if a guy has never been hit on by ANY girl his ENTIRE DAMN LIFE,to me that indicates he’s an incel,the approaching stacies part just shows he’s picky romantically and unaware that’s he’s fucked appearance wise
No sub 7/10 get approached or hit on by women. Doesn't mean they're incels

Cold approach is not the wave.

You should only ever approach girls you're attracted to. Whether you're a 50 year old incel or gigachadgiantcock.

I'd say you're still incels even if you had standards for only stacies since no women would ever consider you even if you lowered your standards.

Volcel is when you could get laid (even if you're at least a normie), but choose not to settle for less attractive women who would give you a chance.