Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you never looksmaxxed you shouldnt be here

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
i remember being fit 155 at 5ft9 but still looking ugly
i didnt lift weights much but i was into sports and walked/jogged daily
i was bluepilled but kept a low profile which kept me from getting blackpilled i wore shades and hoodies for years
none of this mattered though because i still looked like a subhuman truecel especially without hair
so all im saying is if you tried and failed
you belong here
if you didnt
idk fakecel maybe and you probably have potential
i didnt

based and blackpilled thread.
Many faggots here claim to be blackpilled but aren't even looksmaxxing.
How can you not be looksmaxxing in 2024 when you very well know that looks are EVERYTHING, lel
yes, even going from a 2/10 to a 3/10 will improve how people treat you.

heavy on this. I ain't looksmaxing to be dateable, I'm looksmaxing so people don't treat me like a subhuman

How can you not be looksmaxxing in 2024 when you very well know that looks are EVERYTHING, lel
and this was back in 2017
i was young-ish
i was 20 and i looked like a subhuman at my fittest
im a neet bloatmaxxer now
no point in trying when you see how youre past and younger self looked like
if you guys wanna keep running the hamster wheel
go on ahead
i gave up

The earlier you realize looksmaxxing is cope, the better it is

and this was back in 2017
i was young-ish
i was 20 and i looked like a subhuman at my fittest
im a neet bloatmaxxer now
no point in trying when you see how youre past and younger self looked like
if you guys wanna keep running the hamster wheel
go on ahead
i gave up
The earlier you realize looksmaxxing is cope, the better it is
looksmaxx just so people treat you better bro

I completely agree. I realise that I am an unattractive incel when I have tried many self-improvement stuffs for years and I still do not get love and respect from women. For respect I mean women and lgbt are not afraid to call me or assume me gay. I am asian and quite skinny.

Chads on the other hand just exist and get all the fucking things I want: love and respect. How is this fucking fair? I don’t want to contribute to the society like this. Videogame is the only fair place I can think of. Grind to get reward to see progress. Real life is not fair. No matter how much I put into myself, it does still not guarantee the reward. To be worse, obnoxious brute loud chads get the said reward by fucking being exist.

To youngcels out there, the decision to try self-improvement is up to you. I encourage you trying it as it will reveal you unjustice of this world. Perhaps it may work for you and you may find that you indeed are not an incel but don’t forget that you have to push a hard grind to get the hole while chads can get the same thing with minimal effort by existing.

To youngcels out there, the decision to try self-improvement is up to you. I encourage you trying it as it will reveal you unjustice of this world. Perhaps it may work for you and you may find that you indeed are not an incel but don’t forget that you have to push a hard grind to get the hole while chads can get the same thing with minimal effort by existing.
yeah looksmaxxing should be required for youngcels first before they give up

i was bluepilled but kept a low profile which kept me from getting blackpilled i wore shades and hoodies for years
none of this mattered though because i still looked like a subhuman truecel especially without hair
you belong here
if you didnt
i didnt
This is true

I'm fat now but was gymmaxxed before and had full looks of disgusts anyway

Even got kicked out of the club one for being too ugly jfl

I already looksmaxxed, my skull shape is fundamentally flawed plus I'm a spergcel.

This is true

I'm fat now but was gymmaxxed before and had full looks of disgusts anyway

Even got kicked out of the club one for being too ugly jfl
yo boyo and same here
well i didnt get kicked out i wasnt even let in the club
fucker said my ID didnt look like me
:blackpill::feelsree:

you belong here
if you didnt
i didnt
i get plenty of negative looks in public fuck you kindly :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Looksmaxxing really works.

It will open career opportunities and allow you to break in to better social networks. People will respect you more generally.

What it won’t do is find you a decent girl. Oh well.

Looksmax doesn't work for sub5. But it dramatically improved their face for normfag.

Nigga they are holes in your skin, you can't clear it with a "skin routine".

If they are shallow enough they can be somewhat healed with a laser/microneedling treatment but mine are extremly deep.

It's not as if this is my only problem, my entire face is subhuman.
its a shame the majority of people here dont have common sense
its the reason why i take breaks from this site every now and then

There is no looksmaxxing if you are ugly. I am NOT getting surgery.

its a shame the majority of people here dont have common sense
its the reason why i take breaks from this site every now and then
I didn’t read the top comment where he mentioned, I just thought that he had a normal acne scars or something

you belong here
if you didnt
i didnt
No looksmaxxing for my skull

law of diminishing returns

Yeah I've been lean and sort of still am and it's gotten me precisely nowhere. You do at least feel a bit better about yourself though.

you belong here
if you didnt
i didnt
The idea that you have to maximise what you are to be a slave / clean up boy to a RoastieBeef toilet is a joke in itself how many druggy guys have you seen with no job with relationships allot it’s all cope.

If you have extrinsic value you wouldn’t be here unless you a curious nigga Normie

The idea that you have to maximise what you are to be a slave / clean up boy to a RoastieBeef toilet is a joke in itself how many druggy guys have you seen with no job with relationships allot it’s all cope.

If you have extrinsic value you wouldn’t be here unless you a curious nigga Normie
Come on mate. You need to maximise what you are *to make your own life better*. Women will still revile you no matter what.

If you’re rich and fit you’re still not going to be loved, but you will at least get to be rich and fit.

yo boyo and same here
well i didnt get kicked out i wasnt even let in the club
fucker said my ID didnt look like me
:blackpill::feelsree:
Every incel should try clubbing it is a MASSIVE blackpilling experience. First time I went to the club is truly when I stopped being bluepilled, it was the first nail in the coffin, after that I started to become more and more blackpilled till I found this place.

You just get looks of disgust by everyone, you see everyone dancing around you and chatting up girls and you just walk around there like a retard every time you approach a girl she either just straight up ignores you or gives you looks of disgust basically telling you to 'fuckoff'.

All the chadlites make fun of you and try to stay around you and make small talk with you to boost their ego and have someone to mog around them for the girls to see.

It was brutal, but it was needed, it blackpilled me hard, the bluepill cope world shattered.

I tried looksmaxxing but it couldn't fix my subhuman genes.

I agree with everything except your last sentence. An objective 2/10 and 3/10 get treated equally as horrible. No good treatment for your face

Looksmaxxing is cope
No looksmaxx for sub 3

no point of looksmaxxing if your school years are done

full

Looksmaxxing won’t do much