Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you never experienced these, it's over

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Had to make this into a thread. Blackest of the blackpills
These are the typical IOI signs
  • She re-initiates conversations when you stop talking
  • She giggles
  • She touches you
  • She tries to get rapport and build Comfort with you
  • She looks back and glances at you repeatedly ever minute or so
  • She tosses her hair (to see if you will look)
  • If eye contact happens from a distance, she holds it for a second
  • She smiles at you
  • She stands nearby (proximity)
  • She interrupts your conversation from nearby or laughs at something you said
  • While walking by, she turns her body toward you or brushes against you
  • She says something to her friend and they both giggle
  • She asks you for a light or the time or in any way initiates a conversation
  • While you're talking to her group, she is particularly talkative (to get your attention)
  • She asks you for your name
  • She asks you your age (make her guess)
  • She compliments you
  • She is playful and tries to challenge you
  • She's disagreeing but laughing
  • She's punching your arm but laughing
  • She uses nicknames for you
  • She plays with her hair while talking to you
  • When she is sitting next to you her leg touches yours
  • She repeatedly touches you in any way
  • She asks if you have a girlfriend
  • She mentions your girlfriend without knowing if you actually have one
  • When she has to go to the bathroom, she comes back
  • She holds eye contact for longer periods of time when she speaks with you
  • She avoids mentioning her boyfriend
  • If it comes up that you like somthing, she mentions that she likes it, too, or needs someone to show her how to do it
  • When she says or does something, she looks at you to see your reaction
  • She looks at you from the side, to hide the fact that she's looking
  • She introduces you to friends
  • She buys you a drink
  • She calls you a player or a heart-breaker
  • On her way out, she re-approaches you to tell you that she is leaving (Get her #)
  • On your way out, she asks you where you are going (Invite her)
  • She returns your calls
  • She invents reasons to be near you, interact with you, or have isolation with you
  • Her friends go (to the bathroom or bar or dancing) but she stays
  • She moves to see you and hangs with you for extended periods
  • If you move, she follows you or waits for you
  • She doesn't flinch or pull back if you happen to get too close
  • She doesn't resist when you escalate physically (or she gives token resistance to avoid feeling like a slut)

I experienced some of those, only when they needed shit from me like help or a pen KEK.
In any other scenario im invisible.
JFL at women(and ppl in general), they can go fk themselves, wont do shit for them.

Haha
Looking for discount rope at AliExpres.

This doesn't depress me, but instead it makes me more hateful and angry.

NONE of these has ever happened to me.

I experienced some of those, only when they needed shit from me like help or a pen KEK.
JFL at women(and ppl in general), they can go fk themselves, wont do shit for them.

fakecel get out.

never experienced any of this things.

fakecel get out.

I hope that was sarcasm, but you never know.
JFL at thinking that a woman recruiting you as an orbiter and declining=fakecel.

Uh yeah, you yourself stated in your "Has anyone shown interest in you" thread that you've had girl(s?) be interested in you, which means you probably experienced at least one of these things.

Not nice to lie bro.

Nee maat doe gewoon refugee game spelen dan moet het lukken. Welke afkomst heb je?

Refugee game? LOL hoop dat dat een grap is.
Egyptisch.

Egyptische mensen zijn fk lauw man. Kben mocro wij hebben wel concurrentie met elkaar nu ik zo kijk.
Allebei sandnigger, maar kwil liever egyptenaar zijn kheb gehoord dat die muslim women in egypte sluts zijn. Ben je btw moslim of christian?

Egyptische mensen zijn fk lauw man. Kben mocro wij hebben wel concurrentie met elkaar nu ik zo kijk.
Allebei sandnigger, maar kwil liever egyptenaar zijn kheb gehoord dat die muslim women in egypte sluts zijn. Ben je btw moslim of christian?

Ik zou niet zeggen dat egyptians concurrentie hebben met mocros, we zijn beiden fked namelijk kek.
Also de gemiddelde nederlander heeft geen idee hoe een egyptenaar eruit ziet er zijn er like 40.000 van ons in NL volgens CBS.
Ze denken altijd dat ik uit India kom kek.
Also heb nooit in egypte gewoond, alleen op vakantie.
Ben moslim.

I've experienced some of these, IOIs mean fuck all lmao.
Nearly 24 and never got any pussy. Never kissed, never even held hands with a cunt. JFL at my life.

Uh yeah, you yourself stated in your "Has anyone shown interest in you" thread that you've had girl(s?) be interested in you, which means you probably experienced at least one of these things.

Not nice to lie bro.
Yeah, I overheard crush rumours. People were messing with me, fauxflirting most likely because I was very inept/autistic

Last edited:
Nearly 24 and never got any pussy. Never kissed, never even held hands with a cunt. JFL at my life.

Well i know what youre problem is. You can start respecting females instead of calling them cunts.

Source for your sig?

I posted it on my thread about call out a girl who is my friend

1 - 1 Year exactly

2 - We are very close

3 - Yes... but the problem is, in 2017 there was a girl who showed all the signals of wanting to fuck me, she was very close to me too... i was sure i could fuck her but when i called her out i got REJECTED

FUCK I WAS SURE I COULD PICK UP THAT GIRL HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE SHE GAVE ME ALL SIGNALS

Thats whats scarry me :/

The only IOI, if you haven't had this it's over for you:

- Penis in Vagina

Everything else you mentioned doesn't mean shit.

Had to make this into a thread. Blackest of the blackpills
These are the typical IOI signs
  • She re-initiates conversations when you stop talking
  • She giggles
  • She touches you
  • She tries to get rapport and build Comfort with you
  • She looks back and glances at you repeatedly ever minute or so
  • She tosses her hair (to see if you will look)
  • If eye contact happens from a distance, she holds it for a second
  • She smiles at you
  • She stands nearby (proximity)
  • She interrupts your conversation from nearby or laughs at something you said
  • While walking by, she turns her body toward you or brushes against you
  • She says something to her friend and they both giggle
  • She asks you for a light or the time or in any way initiates a conversation
  • While you're talking to her group, she is particularly talkative (to get your attention)
  • She asks you for your name
  • She asks you your age (make her guess)
  • She compliments you
  • She is playful and tries to challenge you
  • She's disagreeing but laughing
  • She's punching your arm but laughing
  • She uses nicknames for you
  • She plays with her hair while talking to you
  • When she is sitting next to you her leg touches yours
  • She repeatedly touches you in any way
  • She asks if you have a girlfriend
  • She mentions your girlfriend without knowing if you actually have one
  • When she has to go to the bathroom, she comes back
  • She holds eye contact for longer periods of time when she speaks with you
  • She avoids mentioning her boyfriend
  • If it comes up that you like somthing, she mentions that she likes it, too, or needs someone to show her how to do it
  • When she says or does something, she looks at you to see your reaction
  • She looks at you from the side, to hide the fact that she's looking
  • She introduces you to friends
  • She buys you a drink
  • She calls you a player or a heart-breaker
  • On her way out, she re-approaches you to tell you that she is leaving (Get her #)
  • On your way out, she asks you where you are going (Invite her)
  • She returns your calls
  • She invents reasons to be near you, interact with you, or have isolation with you
  • Her friends go (to the bathroom or bar or dancing) but she stays
  • She moves to see you and hangs with you for extended periods
  • If you move, she follows you or waits for you
  • She doesn't flinch or pull back if you happen to get too close
  • She doesn't resist when you escalate physically (or she gives token resistance to avoid feeling like a slut)

The bolded are the only legit ones. The rest are cope.

I've experienced 2 of those out of that entire list.

What a joke.

Eye contacts all those IOIs mean shit. It's not 1940.

If she wants to fuck you she will make it obvious, like she will play with your hair from your behind while you are doing your own work and shit. While you yawn bending your body backward while sitting, she will put her hand on your chest and slide over your belly. If you wear glasses, she will take it from eyes and clean it with napkin.

All those IOIs are just plain old cope.

Reads like science fiction. I literally have no idea what it is like to have a non-adverse interaction with a femoid, outside of it either being in a workplace, or a bought-and-paid for GFE act. Which, while pleasant, I know is fake end-to-end.

I got showered with these in highschool, but was too mentalcel to do anything about it <_<

I haven't even talked to a girl aside from family in years

Ik zou niet zeggen dat egyptians concurrentie hebben met mocros, we zijn beiden fked namelijk kek.
Also de gemiddelde nederlander heeft geen idee hoe een egyptenaar eruit ziet er zijn er like 40.000 van ons in NL volgens CBS.
Ze denken altijd dat ik uit India kom kek.
Also heb nooit in egypte gewoond, alleen op vakantie.
Ben moslim.
Hoe lang zijn jullie?

Ja man, zelfde lengte als jij. Terwijl iedereen hier 1.90 is bijna.

Maar meeste hier complainen alleen maar over lengte hier. Ik ben de enige nederlander met een kk poep gezicht legit 2/10 truecel-tier

Pretty sure these are reserved for chad
I got showered with these in highschool, but was too mentalcel to do anything about it <_<

They were mocking you and talking shit about you in earshot

Maybe you're a mentalcel but in this case it was for the better

Even a few incel tier guys at least got one or two of these things

I was completely ignored by girls throughout sixth form (except for the first few months where I went select mute due to the trauma of all the bullying from my previous school). I kept hoping that a girl would even take the time out to talk to me (I was only mute for the first few months and then finally got out of it) on her own free will. But that day never came :(

Proof that height doesn't matter and that being short can get you slightly disrespected by femoids but having an ugly face is at least 10 times worse

A manlet can get easily saved from torture by having a 5/10+ face but the other way around is literally impossible

Maar meeste hier complainen alleen maar over lengte hier. Ik ben de enige nederlander met een kk poep gezicht legit 2/10 truecel-tier
Ik ben niet knap hoor dat zeker niet, maar als je ook nog eens korter bent dan veel vrouwen dan begint het toch echt hopeloos te worden.

Ik ben niet knap hoor dat zeker niet, maar als je ook nog eens korter bent dan veel vrouwen dan begint het toch echt hopeloos te worden.
Lol 178 is nog redelijk vooral met vrouwen van mij ethnicity in nl. Ik ben sws wel groter dan de meeste meiden als ik buiten ben. Het draait allemaal om face als 178 kan je zwaar hard fixen

Ja natuurlijk, een vriend van me is 1.73 ofzo maar fixt gwn want zn gezicht ziet er gwn goed uit. Helaas heb ik die luxe niet.

basically it was over the day i was born

"When she goes to the bathroom she comes back"

FUCKZKKAKDNXXNXM