Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you mother never

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
if your mother never showed you affection,love,never hugged you when you were a kid.that only time you felt her limited love was when you were sick or had done something for her,other then that she was indifferent to you.That can really destroy your self esteem,you’re going to grow up feeling unworthy of love affection,you’re going to feel like somebody of such low value that even his own mother doest’n want.It took me way too long to realize that,that was the cause of lot of my low self esteem problems.

Last edited:
My mother is like this. She recently told me to kms a couple of times during her outbursts and wishes she had a miscarriage :feelsrope:

if your mother never showed you affection,love,never hugged you when you were a kid.that only time you felt her limited love was when you were sick or had done something for her,other then that she indifferent to you.That can really destroy your self esteem,you’re going to grow up feeling unworthy of love affection,you’re going to feel like somebody of such low value that even his own mother doest’n want.It took me way too long to realize that,that was the cause of lot of my low self esteem problems.
I think this is what caused me to chase female validation so much. My mom never showed me any affection, so I unconciously started seeking it from other women. I also think it's why I used to simp so much. It's me saying: "If I give my mom (the girl I'm simping for) everything she wants, eventually she'll reward me for being a good boy".

Mommy or daddy issues are very bad. Thats also when a lot of people turn gay. They are just trying to cope with the fact that one of their parents (be it the father for males or the mother for girls) neglected them and made them feel unworthy.

Almost every gay person on Reddit admits to have a bad relationship with the same sex parent

My mother is like this. She recently told me to kms and wish she had a miscarriage :feelsrope:
ouch dude,but don’t let it get to you.You need to realize that you don’t need her validation to feel good about yourself.I would move out of her house if you’re living with her.I sometimes look at old pictures of me and i see that poor bastard of me insecured of himsel,with low self esteem,craving validation from other people

I think this is what caused me to chase female validation so much. My mom never showed me any affection, so I unconciously started seeking it from other women. I also think it's why I used to simp so much. It's me saying: "If I give my mom (the girl I'm simping for) everything she wants, eventually she'll reward me for being a good boy".
Over for alabamacels

because of way i wa raise,i used to think that no woman would want to associate with me.It took so long to realize that by reading and watching videos of psycholog,but now i feel like i’m running out of time and missed out on my best years

you’re onto something there,i think you’re right