Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you manage to get a girlfriend, there is a chance she already has backup plans.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you manage to get a girlfriend, there is a chance she already has backup plans, let me explain why.

So, I have seen a foid basically say (but not in that exact wording but basically that) ‘Men acting like this are why I want to be lesbian but I’m bi and if me and my boyfriend ever split up I will go out with a woman’. So there you have it, that is one example, so yeah and I bet the boyfriend of that foid I mentioned has no damn clue about the back up plans she has spoke about.

Last edited:
yeah the chance is 100%

Or she will dump you for the next better guy (trash sluts)

Most women have several male friends with most of them wanting to fuck her.

PS I have seen women get a new guy in less than a day. My friend's ex dumped him then sucked off another guy by the next day.

Like the topic title says, if you manage to get a girlfriend, there is a chance she already has backup plans, let me explain why.

So, I have seen a foid basically say (but not in that exact wording but basically that) ‘Men acting like this are why I want to be lesbian but I’m bi and if me and my boyfriend ever split up I will go out with a woman’. So there you have it, that is one example, so yeah and I bet the boyfriend of that foid I mentioned has no damn clue about the back up plans she has spoke about.
Not worth any effort in 2021

Most women have several male friends with most of them wanting to fuck her.

PS I have seen women get a new guy in less than a day. My friend's ex dumped him then sucked off another guy by the next day.
Yeah, they definitely will replace you with other men too but what I stated was just an example.

This is no suprise really. Every foid has a backup plan and many orbiter simps.

This is no suprise really. Every foid has a backup plan and many orbiter simps.

Simping and white knightery is just so sad. Do men not realize these foids are just playing them for attention? They will get 0 pussy from being "nice"

Simping and white knightery is just so sad. Do men not realize these foids are just playing them for attention? They will get 0 pussy from being "nice"
Simps will be the downfall of the male species

because to a man, especially a man with not much luck with foids a simple interaction with a foid could mean everything to them, they don't realise that to a foid it means sweet fuck all and they're just another non-chad who isn't a blip on the radar. I realised this myself, I had a really good conversation with a foid at university once and for a few moments became bluepilled and though I could fuck her or somehow be her bf. Of course, when I did message her she took hours to reply and she never came back to class, probably because she had to see an ugly subhuman like me, if chad was there she'd be there every week.

unless you manage to find an untouched jb gf who's really in love with you, there's no such a thing as real ascension past the age of 20

Men are replaced quicker than a soda refill.

unless you manage to find an untouched jb gf who's really in love with you, there's no such a thing as real ascension past the age of 20
At 25, the chances of that happening are basically 0.

If ever a woman says that she was a victim of domestic abuse she already had a backup plan.

lesbian relationships are often extremely short lived, this is just a copout, more likely outcome is they will just re join the cock carousel