Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you lived to 1k years would you get a GF?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
if you lived to 1k years(and not age), do you think you could somehow ascend?

Yes I’ll rule the world by then

Yeah in one way or another I would

Jfl if you still can't betabux after waging for 200 years

Sure if I ran into the right BPD that was going through her fuck literally anyone phase.

Living that long would likely get noticed and reported widely on leading to massive status maxxing opportunities which means I’d probably get to fuck one or more normal chicks as well.

we will probably have gene editing by then , I will edit my genes to be a 6'11, 9/10 face, hunter eyed, a10 eyed Hallstatt Nordid slayer with a 14x10 monster cock

Sure if I ran into the right BPD that was going through her fuck literally anyone phase.

Living that long would likely get noticed and reported widely on leading to massive status maxxing opportunities which means I’d probably get to fuck one or more normal chicks as well.
At the expense of what @Komesarj did. He got to coompiss in a used up urinal for about a week before she found a better looking normies.
Now you have no one to go to.

I wouldn't want to live that long.

Obviously time is everyone's enemy

Would have better odds than now

I would become a demon lord and have a harem of foids.