Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you live in a third world shithole, thugmaxxing, butchermaxxing and crimemaxxing can get you a hot girlfriend

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I live in a war torn, crime ridden, poor, eastern european shithole among primates, drug dealers, low iq gypsies, hooligans and psychopathymaxxed politicans and oligarchs.:feelsLSD:

I never see a thugmaxxed chimp, no matter his looks, without a woman by his side. One Stacy that I know was with a thugmaxxed, shorter than her, drug addict, now she is married to a drug dealer. She is seriously not going for looks, only for crime.:feelsLSD:

One guy did butchermaxxing, he stabbed with a knife another drug dealer several times in a chest and sent him into a coma :feelsokman:. He got out of a prison, and girls of all backgrounds are following him on instagram, liking his pictures and are asking how is he doing:feelsaww:. He drives his expensive car violently through the streets, it is only a matter of time before he runs over some kid:feelsokman:(in a video game). I finished university and am now wageslaving for 4/5 of the day for a mininum wage :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:.

I already wrote about my rich Chad friend who slayed over 100 foids :dab::feelsokman: through exceptional darktriadmaxxing.

There are many guys who raped and pillaged during the war and got married to a beautiful and sweet wife. The point is that you can ascend in a shithole just by thugmaxxing alone if you are low inhib enough. Many women will not treat you like a man if you don't have some drug dealing, or atemptted murder under your belt(in a game) if you live here.

I'm currently doing self-improvement to get low inhib, because I have video game related plans to do some seizing of resources and serving justice to former bullies:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:(ofc all of this in a video game like Manhunt and Postal 2).

:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
strong post but i wouId agree i see alot of foids with thug looking guys

Where are you from? It sounds like chechnya

I live in a war torn, crime ridden, poor, eastern european shithole among primates, drug dealers, low iq gypsies, hooligans and psychopathymaxxed politicans and oligarchs.
Bulgaria?

Important thing to add is that a woman would never cheat or disrespect a thugmaxxed orc. :feelsokman:

Proof that woman primarily make the world a worse place to endure life.

Important thing to add is that a woman would never cheat or disrespect a thugmaxxed orc. :feelsokman:

Ogrecel body types are lucky IMO and get to push people around if needed. It would be a waste not to get puffed up.

Have you not seen videos of hoes from Mexico and Brazil that get killed because they cheat on their cartel BF?

Have you not seen videos of hoes from Mexico and Brazil that get killed because they cheat on their cartel BF?
These are some crazy, low inhib hoes...

Living in EE and being high-inhib is giga-brutal. If you can't stand for yourself and act like a dominant ape, everyone would despise you even if you is highly educated.

Living in EE and being high-inhib is giga-brutal. If you can't stand for yourself and act like a dominant ape, everyone would despise you even if you is highly educated.
Ye, that's why I got brutally bullied and mogged as a kid...