Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you live in a country filled with subhumans, only you need to be is nt to slay(at least in highschool)

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I was watching a video from some subhuman Spics dancing with slutinas, ans realized this. If you're subhuman and live in a country filled with subhumans, only the NTpill matters.

the mog never ends, this only works if you are not sub8 with respect to the local population

I know it's water is wet tho.

the mog never ends, this only works if you are not sub8 with respect to the local population
You mean sub5? Those guys I saw were all sub5. I doubt chadriguez even exists in Peru lol

Brutal, that's why Telugus highest body count ig :horror: :feelsrope: @ChudMasterofBation @Incel

@Acorn @Jason Voorhees why is Kerala body count only 1, aren't you guys Tyrones? :lul:

You mean sub5? Those guys I saw were all sub5. I doubt chadruguez even exists in Peru lol
((you)) think chads don't exist in that country, but foids everywhere will always select for looks, no matter how bleak the selection pool is

This applies in Brazil too btw

What do you mean

Spics are often thugmaxxed

No one knows what subhuman even means on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back