Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you live in a city and enjoy summer, you're a fakecel.

Thaway

Thaway

Major
Summer is absolute hell for ugly undesirable males. It's hot as shit, insects everywhere, people everywhere, cars everywhere, bad stale air everywhere, noise everywhere, possibly allergies.
It's the time where you literally can't go anywhere without bumping into normies. Everything is full of them. You can't even go get some groceries without the whole supermarket being full with tanned meatheads and smug cunt foids. You'll get mogged constantly even in smaller towns around here.

All the gymmaxed retarded normoids run around parading their tanned bodies. Foids are even more obnoxious and entitled than usual, dressing like absolute prostitutes (but you can't have any of it). It's like world is attacking you even more than it usually does, you're constantly on edge. Constant sensory overload.

If you enjoy summer in a city you are not an incel.

Summer is absolute hell for ugly undesirable males. It's hot as shit, insects everywhere, people everywhere, cars everywhere, bad stale air everywhere, noise everywhere, possibly allergies.
It's the time where you literally can't go anywhere without bumping into normies. Everything is full of them. You can't even go get some groceries without the whole supermarket being full with tanned meatheads and smug cunt foids. You'll get mogged constantly even in smaller towns around here.

All the gymmaxed retarded normoids run around parading their tanned bodies. Foids are even more obnoxious and entitled than usual, dressing like absolute prostitutes (but you can't have any of it). It's like world is attacking you even more than it usually does, you're constantly on edge. Constant sensory overload.

If you enjoy summer in a city you are not an incel.
if a woman gives you pussy and you put your pp inside her instead of killing her you a fakecel

Yea its definitely a fake cel to enjoy summer i cant even leave my house because i live in the west coast so everytime i leave my house i get brutally mogged and it makes me want to :feelsrope:

Oh.

Don't bother us.

Summer is good if you don't have to see or interact with normies

Foids can’t wait to show off their feet as soon as the weather gets warm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back