Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you like Tupac you are a cunt, here is why

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I just learned that Tupac once said (paraphrasing): "if you make music for the ladies, then the guys will follow." Like most musicians, Tupac was a simp who made music specifically to cater to femoids. So by Tupac's own intention, simply liking Tupac music is a second order effect of you being A BITCH.

Is this really how most men are-- that they can't even have their own opinions on what's actually good music? That's just fucking pathetic, there's nothing normal about that at all. I can't even comprehend the idea of liking something just to attract more women. It's so fucking phony. Even not knowing that quote I always thought Tupac was overrated, and deserved to get shot.

tldr-- incel trait, liking music because it personally speaks to you, and you don't care what that says about you as a person

Last edited:

tldr-- incel trait, liking music because it personally speaks to you, and you don't care what that says about you as a person
Tbh, It surprised me when I learned that Normies like music because it's popular, not because it resonates with them personally.

Brutal cunt pill :lul:

Tupac was fake, just another actor

Tbh, It surprised me when I learned that Normies like music because it's popular, not because it resonates with them personally.
its eating at my stomach that people are really like this. They deserve to get fucking shot by random school shooters