Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you like anime youre probably a pedophile and thats okay

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
All the weirdos here with anime avis including me need to come out the closet. The cuter the anime pfp the more you probably want to diddle kids:feelsautistic:

Why do people with lain AVIs always make such horrendously bad post?

I like anime but i am into 14 year olds. Not a pedophile. I am a normal human being.

what kind of retard iq thread is this?

I just like voluptuous 2d noodles

2D girls do look way younger and cuter than their 3D counterparts, but only in the face; their bodies are much more mature, and that's what matters.

Do you consider my avatar "anime"?

I like animals...

This post is confusing

..... Yes, how did you know? :feelstastyman:

Lain avis are always either female or retarded. Or in the first case, both

<==== Wait, so this makes me a necrophiliac then? :feelstastyman:

I like loli but irl they are too small to be attractive. I like domination and that’s too easy a target. Loli has good posing which is why i read it sometimes. You know who is really fucked though? Guys into straight shota.

cope but if you watch anime a lot youre probably low t, nothing wrong with that but lets be real here

Reality is most pedos hate anime, they hate cute things, thats why they can do terrible stuff to children. Because they hate them. Look up Cute Aggression. Most leftists are afflicted with Cute Aggression, since it's tied in with a damaged or underdeveloped amygdala and that's also a strong predictor of political orientation.

All the weirdos here with anime avis including me need to come out the closet. The cuter the anime pfp the more you probably want to diddle kids:feelsautistic:
@Lolimancer and @Arescel are pedos

hey
im not a weirdo :feelsseriously:
:fuk:

According to the modern mainstream definition of pedophilia, 90%+ of men are pedophiles and I'm being conservative here.

Ridiculous GrAYcel post

Let my incel niggas cope with anime and vidya

I personally cope with alcohol

It's those dudes that watch animes that have like little girl looking characters.

youre probably a pedophile and thats okay​

Not exactly sir.

firstly, pedophilia and lolicon are not synonymous (obviously there is overlap but there are non-pedophile lolicons)

and secondly, even if most anime fans are lolicons (which doesn't mean most are pedophiles) they are ALSO lolicons who ALSO like older-than-loli girls too

so you shouldn't just call them lolicons as if that's all they are
The only anime that I still watch from time to time as an adult is Cowboy Bebop.
I see you are also a man of culture

Last edited:
I like anime but i am into 14 year olds. Not a pedophile. I am a normal human being.
based. Every guy is attracted to decent 14 year old girls, they just dont admit it

I dont think being a anime fan automatically make you a pedo, but most anime fans are atleast attracted to younger girls, not littles kids but definetely teenage girls. Alot of them also try to play this weird moral high ground becuase of that associaton by getting weirldy agrivated by fanservice.

>...ACK!

Title made me laugh