Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't had sex in highschool, you're beyond fucked. no troll

I never touched a girl in high school. Meanwhile my 14 y old nephew fucks girls in higher grades. Just end it.
Raw suicide fuel right there.

This. Lol @ coping that only american girls want to be ravaged, literally all women are the same and all of them are sluts. Your average high school girls sex life is so adventurous that its beyond our comprehension.
low tier normies have to wait until college. 22 or 23 is when it's over, although youngcels can still lead a very shitty incel life.
Nah man, he's right. It definitely happens here at least, girls get 99% of their bfs outside their school. Usually some kind of tall thug.

Im studying to become a teacher, and at least in Spain, most girls are not virgins when they are 14 (average age), and most girls have had at least 4 sexual partners by 16 (up to 10!!!). At least 1 or 2 girls in every classroom will get pregnant before 16 y.o. and the father (a 17-22 y.o. Chad) will leave them. Most of the girls can get sex when they want (aka belong to one or other Chad´s harem) and get it systematically by 17-18. All this is completely different from boys, obviously, lets not even mention incels. Also, if i become a teacher, one of my duties is not letting those 3-4 schoolchads fuck any of the 30 school stacies in the bathroom. So, yeah... for femoids the perfect sexual life is not even a big deal. Life in tutorial mode. Meanwhile, i still think that being fucked in the bathroom during classes by a 14 y.o. stacie must be the closest thing to heaven... Even if i end up being a teacher, i dont really know what will i do when i face this behaviours. Its gonna be the worst suifuel.

Im studying to become a teacher, and at least in Spain, most girls are not virgins when they are 14 (average age), and most girls have had at least 4 sexual partners by 16 (up to 10!!!). At least 1 or 2 girls in every classroom will get pregnant before 16 y.o. and the father (a 17-22 y.o. Chad) will leave them. Most of the girls can get sex when they want (aka belong to one or other Chad´s harem) and get it systematically by 17-18. All this is completely different from boys, obviously, lets not even mention incels. Also, if i become a teacher, one of my duties is not letting those 3-4 schoolchads fuck any of the 30 school stacies in the bathroom. So, yeah... for femoids the perfect sexual life is not even a big deal. Life in tutorial mode. Meanwhile, i still think that being fucked in the bathroom during classes by a 14 y.o. stacie must be the closest thing to heaven... Even if i end up being a teacher, i dont really know what will i do when i face this behaviours. Its gonna be the worst suifuel.
This makes me want to be Chadrique so bad.

This makes me want to be Chadrique so bad.

Me too man, me too. I hated to be one of the ignored nerds, and i will hate being one of the ignored teachers... i hate to be an ugly outcast.

Me too man, me too. I hated to be one of the ignored nerds, and i will hate being one of the ignored teachers... i hate to be an ugly outcast.
You have to stop them from having sex though, do everything in your power to cockblock Chad now that you have a chance.

You have to stop them from having sex though, do everything in your power to cockblock Chad now that you have a chance.

Its pointless. Chad will fuck stacie, has allways done it, will allways do it. But i can make my subject hard for stupid stacies, thats for sure. Stacies and Chads will hate me, and everyone will know that i must be a resentful pathetic virgin that makes the lifes of the most attractive people harder for no reason, when everyone else does exactly the opposite. I dont know if im really doing it, but i cope with these kind of ideas around revenge

If I had to guess, curry and rice women have smaller vagenes because their men's dicks are average 4 something inches as well. They're adapted to those sizes. White girls, no way is 4 enough.
White or death bro.
Wouldnt fuck rice or curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back