Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you haven't fucked your sister, you're a volcel

Nigga you have pussy right in your own damn house and she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything.

Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.

Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:

You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
You can say the same for your mum dumbass, you clearly don't understand what its like to have a sister. Also the sister has to consent otherwise your just raping her. Freak.

She's Chad only :fuk:

I agree
You can say the same for your mum dumbass, you clearly don't understand what its like to have a sister. Also the sister has to consent otherwise your just raping her. Freak.
Are you an infiltrator

I wouldn't go that far, but if I had a sister it would be great to get hugs from her. It would be a similar relationship as seen in the movie "LEON", let me believe

I was once taken in for attempted sexual assault it doesn't work

Ewwwwww....Thats fuckin' nasty, man.

DON'T FORGET YOUR SISTER IS A " FOID " :feelsLSD:

YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE IS WHAT IM SAYING

I cant imagine it would be a good idea for me to start digging up her skeleton out of the graveyard tbh

i agree. why dont you fuck prime pussy ?

Not interested in my sister at all tbh.

Not interested in incest:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

if u havent joined al shabaab for somalian child bride ur volcel

Just 1? Turbo-cucked.

You need at least 10 of them.
if you warlordmaxx you can get a few
I think you're limited to 4 wives, but the quran says you can also bone women which your right hand posesses (slaves) so can you get 6 slave girls and 4 wives to bone them? is that halal?

if you warlordmaxx you can get a few
I think you're limited to 4 wives, but the quran says you can also bone women which your right hand posesses (slaves) so can you get 6 slave girls and 4 wives to bone them? is that halal?
I don't care what the cuckran says

Nigga you have pussy right in your own damn house and she is culturally conditioned to forgive you almost anything.

Volcel imo if you haven't made her drunk and fucked her tight pussy at least once.

Plus you share the same DNA. If she gets pregnant, the wealth stays in the family. Many rich elites have done this for centuries. :feelsokman:

You have all these opportunities and you don't use them jfl. I would sell my soul to have a sister I can fuck every night.
Based I was thinking the same thing you have pussy at home.