Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you haven't changed a thing in your life, "getting a girlfriend" will never be considered ascension

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Just think about it: let's say the Matrix glitched and some Becky became into you and you, an average or subhuman male, started dating her. As nothing in the real life is ever too good, you will still have to endure shit tests and every bad thing women throw at you just like what happens to non-chad normies. There is a 50/50 chance she will break up with you, and you'll get back where it all started: inceldom. You'll have a little more experience with women, sure, but you will face the exact same hardships you faced prior getting into a relationship. You'll still be considered unattractive to the eyes of women, despite your previous experience.

So to put it short: I don't think "getting a girlfriend" is really ascension from the incel condition, as you haven't really become desirable to women. Real ascension in my opinion is to change something about yourself (improving looks, getting wealthier, statusmaxxing) to the point women are attracted to you and give you a little more attention and are more willing to date you compared to the Incel status you once had or currently have.

Usually if a woman is into you, then blackpill doesn’t apply to you. Also, ypu will die getting to have experiened love and sex

just do self-improvement bro? nah, doesn't seem to be the case. maybe if by "self-improvement" you mean approach 50,000 women which no one really wants to do

if you get lucky with a girl somehow, then there are things you can do to make it last longer, you could develop an exceptionally sappy and close relationship, you could make your respective families become friends, you could get her pregnant, there are ways

sexhaver males already know about these methods and apply them to increase relationship security, obviously they aren't foolproof, but nothing is foolproof

Cope thread.
It's the opposite of cope, thinking that you ascended just because you won the lottery / a unicorn appeared to you is the real cope.
Elaborate why do you think it's cope.
Usually if a woman is into you, then blackpill doesn’t apply to you. Also, ypu will die getting to have experiened love and sex
The blackpill applies to everyone regardless of condition as it is just a set of (deterministic) ideas, it's just that the negative aspects of it have a varying impact from person to person.
Also, you can be incel and "have experienced love (which doesn't exist and I can elaborate further) and sex" , but that does not equal to ascension from the inceldom condition if it only happened once and never again under very strict conditions.
just do self-improvement bro? nah, doesn't seem to be the case. maybe if by "self-improvement" you mean approach 50,000 women which no one really wants to do

if you get lucky with a girl somehow, then there are things you can do to make it last longer, you could develop an exceptionally sappy and close relationship, you could make your respective families become friends, you could get her pregnant, there are ways

sexhaver males already know about these methods and apply them to increase relationship security, obviously they aren't foolproof, but nothing is foolproof
The point is not really about self improvement, but the hard fact about being considered attractive to women to the point you can't go back to the previous condition where you consider yourself an involuntary celibate.
Also doing an analogy to what you said, winning the lottery (getting lucky) once does not mean you will always be rich especially if you mismanage your money, in the case here, if you lose your partner while being ugly and undesirable to most women, you lose it all despite getting the "experience" (which is cope anyways otherwise normies wouldn't lose their shit when their partners break up with them or cheat on them)

Last edited:
It's the opposite of cope, thinking that you ascended just because you won the lottery / a unicorn appeared to you is the real cope.
Elaborate why do you think it's cope.
Sex/intimacy are basic needs. Getting those fullfilled is a huge upgrade in life.

The blackpill applies to everyone regardless of condition as it is just a set of (deterministic) ideas, it's just that the negative aspects of it have a varying impact from person to person.
Also, you can be incel and "have experienced love (which doesn't exist and I can elaborate further) and sex" , but that does not equal to ascension from the inceldom condition if it only happened once and never again under very strict conditions.
Either you’re capable pf getting a female or not, hence blackpill applying to your or not. If you’re able to attract a female from self improvement the blackpill doesn’t apply to you because it’s not over for you, just like if you randomly get a female without self improvement. The only difference is one has to work a little harder

Sex/intimacy are basic needs. Getting those fullfilled is a huge upgrade in life.
You can give a hobo a feast but it doesn't mean this alone will enable him to overcome hunger, lol. (thus "ascending" in his scenario)

He needs more than food, needs a stable job so he can buy food, while being good at it so he can keep the job.

If you get a girlfriend you will have sex and intimacy sure, but for how long? Will you have an easy time getting another one in case she breaks up with you? If you go back to square one if she breaks up, it doesn't really count as ascension, honestly.

True ascension is the assurance you will get endless supply of "love/affection" and pussy even if things go south.
Either you’re capable pf getting a female or not, hence blackpill applying to your or not. If you’re able to attract a female from self improvement the blackpill doesn’t apply to you because it’s not over for you, just like if you randomly get a female without self improvement. The only difference is one has to work a little harder
Again, the Blackpill is a set of ideas that applies to everyone, but only really negatively impacts people on a case by case basis.
For me, Blackpill is basically the idea that "Only looks matter", this doesn't suddenly becomes invalid because someone "ascended" or because someone is a Chad or Stacy. Blackpill doesn't mean "It's Over you should kill yourself", it's a set of brutal truths regarding human sexual selection over looks and genetics.

[UWSL]Again, the Blackpill is a set of ideas that applies to everyone, but only really negatively impacts people on a case by case basis.[/UWSL]
For me, Blackpill is basically the idea that "Only looks matter", this doesn't suddenly becomes invalid because someone "ascended" or because someone is a Chad or Stacy. Blackpill doesn't mean "It's Over you should kill yourself", it's a set of brutal truths regarding human sexual selection over looks and genetics.
There’s those who are effected by it and those who aren’t. If a guy finally gets a female who is interested in him or he can geg females through self improvement, it usually doesn’t apply to him

Either betabuxx or redpill

Blackpill still applies but it's nnot ovber

A woman doesn't have to offer anything of value,its sad.

Just think about it: let's say the Matrix glitched and some Becky became into you and you, an average or subhuman male, started dating her. As nothing in the real life is ever too good, you will still have to endure shit tests and every bad thing women throw at you just like what happens to non-chad normies. There is a 50/50 chance she will break up with you, and you'll get back where it all started: inceldom. You'll have a little more experience with women, sure, but you will face the exact same hardships you faced prior getting into a relationship. You'll still be considered unattractive to the eyes of women, despite your previous experience.

So to put it short: I don't think "getting a girlfriend" is really ascension from the incel condition, as you haven't really become desirable to women. Real ascension in my opinion is to change something about yourself (improving looks, getting wealthier, statusmaxxing) to the point women are attracted to you and give you a little more attention and are more willing to date you compared to the Incel status you once had or currently have.
If a foid actually likes you they wouldn’t do shit tests and other bullshit. I’m pretty certain Chad doesn’t have to tolerate all that

Yeah,getting a girlfriend isn't a Ascension in my book. Ascension means accomplishing your long term goals that will give you happiness(statusmaxxing, looksmaxxing etc) and reaching your fullest potential. That is what I call life Ascension. Ascending in all aspects of life

I fundamentally wouldn't be able to trust any woman who becomes attracted to me because of my status or wealth (such as they are). I would prefer her to like me for my essence, soul, and looks, not my "performance," "status," or "provisioning." The implication is brutal-- if you lose your wealth or status etc she would be justified in leaving you.

Interesting. I agree.

Duh

A girl could conceivably date a normie out of boredom and quickly trade up when something better ie Chad comes along.

Just getting a girlfriend and fucking her would be ascension for us but at the same time ascending with one chick does not necessarily a Chad make.

We could simply self improve if possible to the point we’d be viewed as dateable when a girl is bored thus proving we’ve reached normie status at the very least but if your self improvement efforts never result in girls crawling all over you it’s safe to say you’re not a Chad and probably never will be one no matter how nice you dress, how much weight you lose or how much muscle mass you pack on in the gym.

Just because someone got sex once doesnt mean they can get it again, it could have been a one off fluke, but still I agree with the gatekeeping on this site, I think it preserves the integrity of the forum

You will ascend from inceldom but the problems in your life will not magically go away

Just because someone got sex once doesnt mean they can get it again, it could have been a one off fluke, but still I agree with the gatekeeping on this site, I think it preserves the integrity of the forum
Same, you can't let normies in here.