Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have to work a corporate job it never begun

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you have to work a corporate job it never begun doesn’t matter if you go to college or not it’s over either way if you come from a poorfag family and have to work for corporate until you drop dead you already lost at life money is the only thing that matters in life aside from looks and status if you have to “ get it out the mud “ then the game was over before it begun if I was rich I wouldn’t be here but I’m not I gotta wageslave until I’m an old man

I want to work as a CEO of Intel, does that mean that for me it never begunnnnn?

I want to work as a CEO of Intel, does that mean that for me it never begunnnnn?
Becoming the CEO is practically impossible if you don’t have connections with power people

Educate yourself, read books and take some risks, (I guess you’re still young) and try to learn how to make money by yourself. It will take time and you will fail multiple times until the day comes, where you’ll have enough money do consider yourself as free.

I’m tryna start my own business. Gotta escape my trailer trash family boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back