Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have to approach then it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega cope for volcels. Approaching doesn't mean you'll suddenly not be an incel anymore, i've approached a handful of times and been shot down each time. But never approaching means you probably don't know whether or not you're truly subhuman, this is mainly directed towards guys like Weed or Whogivesafucc because they're obviously not subhuman but say shit like "I never leave the house because I know I cant get with a woman!!!".
Im curios, how many girls did you approach? Did you ever notice a girl show interest in you? e.g giving you warm and welcoming body language? If that is the case, your could maybe be a volcel, your problem then is only closing the deal.

Why are you always posting hyperbolic statement such as "If you have to approach then it's over" why do you always deal in absoluts? Of course you can get a girlfriend if your sub 8 male, how else would majority of male be able to reproduce?

Stop coping boyo. We all know that you need to approach women if your ever going to be able to have an intimate relationship with her. If you play the numbers game corretly with 4-6 looks range you are bound to find a small procent of women who are going to be in to you (assuming your normal). Men often times intiate the approach not the other way around.

Enough with the trolling.

JFL at this cope. All women want Chad, remember. And with the rise of social media they don't have to fuck 4-6 normies anymore.

4-6's should be approaching. Volcel if not.

Why bother wasting your time if it's over already?

Mega cope for volcels. Approaching doesn't mean you'll suddenly not be an incel anymore, i've approached a handful of times and been shot down each time. But never approaching means you probably don't know whether or not you're truly subhuman, this is mainly directed towards guys like Weed or Whogivesafucc because they're obviously not subhuman but say shit like "I never leave the house because I know I cant get with a woman!!!".

If you weren't subhuman the foids would approach you.

Why bother wasting your time if it's over already?

Only 3/10 and below should LDAR. A lot of folks here are clearly NOT less than 3/10.

You especially.

Im curios, how many girls did you approach? Did you ever notice a girl show interest in you? e.g giving you warm and welcoming body language? If that is the case, your could maybe be a volcel, your problem then is only closing the deal.
7 or 8 at this point. I've misinterpreted signs of interest, like one girl hanging out with me at lunch in HS and trying to chat with me in class at times, only to pretty bluntly turn me down when I asked her to hang out, and whom I heard call me ugly literally when I was only a couple of feet away from her hanging out with a friend.

If you weren't subhuman the foids would approach you.
By that logic any non-chad is subhuman because of the fact that nearly all women refuse to approach.
JFL at this cope.

JFL at this cope. All women want Chad, remember. And with the rise of social media they don't have to fuck 4-6 normies anymore.
Answer this question: Do average looking guys get girlfriends in the west?

This is the fate of us sub-8s

7 or 8 at this point. I've misinterpreted signs of interest, like one girl hanging out with me at lunch in HS and trying to chat with me in class at times, only to pretty bluntly turn me down when I asked her to hang out, and whom I heard call me ugly literally when I was only a couple of feet away from her hanging out with a friend.

By that logic any non-chad is subhuman because of the fact that nearly all women refuse to approach.
JFL at this cope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

7 to 8 approaches and you call yourself incel? are you being serious?

Even chad have a success ratio of less than 8 procent. You have to atleast approach 500 women to know if youre a truecel.
I promise you, there is bound to be atleast a small procent of women who have weird fetishes of ugly guys. That the reason incels like eggman managed to get a girlfriend.

Yes, but it's the only way to get a gf if you're 4-6/10

I have to agree with my mate Kylo. I know a guy well who is absolutely tiny has a broken nose which is pointing the wrong way. Girls I know refer to him as "hills have eyes" behind his back and he stinks but he gets girls when he goes out and in his workplace because of his over the top dipshit attitude and arrogance. I'd say he's a 4/10 being generous but he perseveres even if girls say no.

I've literally seen him kissing with a 8/10 girl and then move on to another girl seconds later and the 8 got pissed off and chased after him.

This is largely of course because I live in a dick-head area of the UK where girls value dick-headness almost as much as they value looks, chav-game basically.

Why are you always posting hyperbolic statement such as "If you have to approach then it's over" why do you always deal in absoluts? Of course you can get a girlfriend if your sub 8 male, how else would majority of male be able to reproduce?

Stop coping boyo. We all know that you need to approach women if your ever going to be able to have an intimate relationship with her. If you play the numbers game corretly with 4-6 looks range you are bound to find a small procent of women who are going to be in to you (assuming your normal). Men often times intiate the approach not the other way around.

Enough with the trolling.

@itsOVER EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN AS A LYING, LARPING FAGIT BELOW!!!!!

Very true. I am still curious who approached who with the girl that he fucked in the UK and the 10 girls he fucked in Thailand. Oh look, is there evidence that he indeed even messaged first?

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Example of itsOVER messaging first (note: it is indeterminate who messaged who first on Tinder, but it is clear that he took the initiative and messaged her FIRST via LINE and went to the effort to setup his disgusting and degenerate pump and dump):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even chad have a success ratio of less than 8 procent. You have to atleast approach 500 women to know if youre a truecel.
I promise you, there is bound to be atleast a small procent of women who have weird fetishes of ugly guys. That the reason incels like eggman managed to get a girlfriend.
>I-If I keep posting logical extremes maybe he'll stop calling me out for my c-cope!
Fuck off faggot.

JFL at this cope.

Non Chads are subhuman to women.

Not outside of betabuxing, no.
In other to betabux you must on some level meet the girls threshold in terms of looks. If you look decent enough to betabux you are able on some level get a girlfriend without betabuxing. Just date a girl with a lower smv value than you.

@itsOVER EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN AS A LYING, LARPING FAGIT BELOW!!!!!

Very true. I am still curious who approached who with the girl that he fucked in the UK and the 10 girls he fucked in Thailand. Oh look, is there evidence that he indeed even messaged first?

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Example of itsOVER messaging first (note: it is indeterminate who messaged who first on Tinder, but it is clear that he took the initiative and messaged her FIRST via LINE and went to the effort to setup his disgusting and degenerate pump and dump):

Boyo no one counts online as 'approaching'. Get a grip. If you matched on tinder that's well...a mutual approach I guess, since you both had to swipe right.

Obviously what I'm talking about here is a scenario where you know a girl IRL and approach her to hang out, or when you do some retarded PUA cold approach shit.

In other to betabux you must on some level meet the girls threshold in terms of looks. If you look decent enough to betabux you are able on some level get a girlfriend without betabuxing. Just date a girl with a lower smv value than you.

Just lower your standards bro...

Fuck off cucktears.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fetishes for ugly guys? tell me more

fetishes for ugly guys? tell me more
There is an extremely small procent of women how date ugly guys. You finding them is going to depend on share luck. The more you approach the higher the chances of eventually find that girl. "Just use logic bro" ;)

Boyo no one counts online as 'approaching'. Get a grip. If you matched on tinder that's well...a mutual approach I guess, since you both had to swipe right.

Obviously what I'm talking about here is a scenario where you know a girl IRL and approach her to hang out, or when you do some retarded PUA cold approach shit.
Yeah, fucking 10 girls doesn't count, because it was in Asia.

Initiating conversations and making lots of effort doesn't count, because it was online.

What other exceptions do you want to make for yourself, fucking faggot?

Yeah, fucking 10 girls doesn't count, because it was in Asia.

Initiating conversations and making lots of effort doesn't count, because it was online.

What other exceptions do you want to make for yourself, fucking faggot?

Literally no one thinks online counts as an approach.

Do you consider an incel who swipes right 100 times on tinder and gets no matches to have been 'rejected a hundred times by women'. No one would take that shit seriously. When people talk about their rejections they don't mean online ones as the pain is non existent online compared to IRL. So if online doesn't count for rejections it doesn't count for approaches either.

If you look for dating and relationship suggestions on google like "10 signs that she likes you", then you should immediately know that it's over. It's a good time to start LDARing.

Chads don't need google to fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.