Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have to approach then it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Getting sick of some people, even on here, that think a big component of success is 'just go out and talk to women bro, leave the basement bro'.

I'm telling you now if it's got to the point you have to approach then it's already over for you. If a women likes you, SHE will come over and talk to you. Or at least she'll make it so ridiculously obvious that she likes you. I don't mean bullshit IOIs like playing with her hair either, she'll literally have her hands all over you.

If you have to approach a girl then just forget about it and LDAR. She doesn't like you. If she did, you wouldn't need to invent some reason to go over and talk to her. You wouldn't have to manufacture a situation where you can ask her out.

And while we're on the subject, being social and 'NT' is also irrelevant. It's 100% looks from start to finish. If you aren't getting laid it's because you're ugly, stop coping that you're a 'mentalcel'.

Yeah, one of the biggest blackpills

Chad doesn't approach, he GETS approached. Females throw themselves at him.
It's over.

It's over.

This

JFL at the idea that anyone who thinks they are being rejected if they aren't being asked out is autistic (A blue pilled youtuber called mumkey jones said this about elliot rodger)

It's over.
Lol, even normies get approached, My friend is like a 6/10 on the looks scale and he gets approached by femoids all the fucking time.

This

JFL at the idea that anyone who thinks they are being rejected if they aren't being asked out is autistic (A blue pilled youtuber called mumkey jones said this about elliot rodger)
Exactly, if a girl likes you she WILL show it.
Even ones previously described as "awkward" and will stick to Chad like glue. "Females don't approach" is one of the biggest copes out there.

Lol, even normies get approached, My friend is like a 6/10 on the looks scale and he gets approached by femoids all the fucking time.
We might as well die.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If your at least 5.5/10 than approaching can work, but anything below that and it’s a complete waste of time

Is that in EE?

It’s hilarious seeing 4/10s trying to approach like they had a chance. Women decide worth or not your worth their time(kek) as so as they see your face. It’s impossible to be more than that after, unless you have something else to offer at that point. Money etc etc , but even than all they see you is as disposable income

since most people don't live in big cities and come into contact with women, let's change it:

unless girls on tinder CONTACT YOU AND ASK YOU OUT, it's over

or the classic: 8/10 or LDAR

She will at least give you some IOI.

"The man must approach first" is a misconception that only exists because women find such a small fraction of the male population attractive.

If it doesn't feel like you have to beat off women with a stick then you aren't attractive. Chad cheats all the time because women throw themselves at him and he can't resist.

True. My chadlite friend got flooded by women at the new years eve.

One of the few posters that I truly feel fully takes in the blackpill. Absolutely no bullshit coping with you boyo, it's impressive to find on here with all the muh gym cope, muh just talk to women irl, shit like that. Keep up your blackpilled posts. We need more like this.

One of the few posters that I truly feel fully takes in the blackpill. Absolutely no bullshit coping with you boyo, it's impressive to find on here with all the muh gym cope, muh just talk to women irl, shit like that. Keep up your blackpilled posts. We need more like this.

Agreed. Even though he escaped inceldom, he's a lot more blackpilled than most of the incels on here.

If you have to approach a girl then just forget about it and LDAR. She doesn't like you. If she did, you wouldn't need to invent some reason to go over and talk to her. You wouldn't have to manufacture a situation where you can ask her out.
This is a blackpill that is pretty accurate in a majority of cases, and aligns with traditional conceptions of love and marriage. But I guess that sometimes a particular type of women (not the majority) likes assertive and confident men merely for being assertive and confident.

social skills and NT does matter, but "leave the basement" is bullshit because approaching random thots at Wal-Mart is never gonna get you close to the opportunities youd get by being in high school or college, or legit just having an actual social circle. LMAO @ not having social media and thinking youll get laid

Did the 10 girls you fucked in Thailand message or approach first? What about the one girl in the UK? And how about the hooker you impregnated?

Last edited:
Only Chads get approached. JFL if you're normie in looks and expect to get a gf by doing nothing.

Only Chads get approached. JFL if you're normie in looks and expect to get a gf by doing nothing.

And girls only want Chad.

So if you're not getting approached, girls don't want you.

Of course girls want Chad. Wouldn't you want Stacy? The thing is that Chads are rare. And Chad can't fuck all women every single day.

Of course girls want Chad. Wouldn't you want Stacy? The thing is that Chads are rare. And Chad can't fuck all women every single day.

If Chad won't fuck them, girls would rather not fuck anyone.

Get out of your basement, my friend.

You're coping hard buddy boyo. Girls HATE us, if they're not approaching you they're not sexually attracted to you, and thus no need to waste your time approaching.

You're coping hard buddy boyo. Girls HATE us, if they're not approaching you they're not sexually attracted to you, and thus no need to waste your time approaching.

I don't know why I'm still arguing with a guy like you.

This, at least not sexually.

Yeah a normie might get a GF through betabux or for when she gets desperate for companionship. But he'll never get to enjoy it a fraction as much as Chad does.

Lol no, it's in UK.
Eastern euro women are too stuck up to approach a man themselves.

What do eastern women think of italian guys? Are they rather into tanned tall and dark or are they more into nordic and tall

Yes, but it's the only way to get a gf if you're 4-6/10

If you're 4-6 in the west then it's over. Approaching is NOT going to save you. Your fate is either inceldom or betabux.

If you're 4-6 in the west then it's over. Approaching is NOT going to save you. Your fate is either inceldom or betabux.

Of course you're not safe from cucking, but you can get sex as a 4-6.

Not outside a betabux 'relationship' you can't.

Sub 7 = it's finished. LDAR.

If you're the best she has at that time, you'll get it. She'll have to be below your looksmatch, but it's possible. Relationship too.

If you really believe sub-7 = LDAR, then you need to get outside and actually people watch.

If you're the best she has at that time, you'll get it. She'll have to be below your looksmatch, but it's possible. Relationship too.

If you really believe sub-7 = LDAR, then you need to get outside and actually people watch.

COPE

Mega cope for volcels. Approaching doesn't mean you'll suddenly not be an incel anymore, i've approached a handful of times and been shot down each time. But never approaching means you probably don't know whether or not you're truly subhuman, this is mainly directed towards guys like Weed or Whogivesafucc because they're obviously not subhuman but say shit like "I never leave the house because I know I cant get with a woman!!!".

Why are you always posting hyperbolic statement such as "If you have to approach then it's over" why do you always deal in absoluts? Of course you can get a girlfriend if your sub 8 male, how else would majority of male be able to reproduce?

Stop coping boyo. We all know that you need to approach women if your ever going to be able to have an intimate relationship with her. If you play the numbers game corretly with 4-6 looks range you are bound to find a small procent of women who are going to be in to you (assuming your normal). Men often times intiate the approach not the other way around.

Enough with the trolling.

Of course the SLAYER himself would say this retarded shit. LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.