Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you have the ability to remove your desire for foids, will you?

If you have the ability to remove your desire for foids, will you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoshi

Yoshi

Self-banned
-
If you have the ability to remove your desire for foids, will you do it? You can put this desire to something else, like video game, work or moneymaxxing. After this whenever you headshot a player in online FPS, you will experience the same euphoria as cumming in a 10/10 JB.

I would unironically take this.

Sure bc I can never get a gf anyway, I'll never get sex or affection. If I'm homeless I'd want to remove the "ability"/situation of being hungry too

Sure bc I can never get a gf anyway, I'll never get sex or affection. If I'm homeless I'd want to remove the "ability"/situation of being hungry too
Pain is a useful signal. You will die after sometime because of starvation(without pain).

I guess so, why not? it's not like im losing something

it would only work as cope if you remove any memory of having the desire as well
you would know you cucked yourself

If you have the ability to remove your desire for foids, will you do it? You can put this desire to something else, like video game, work or moneymaxxing. After this whenever you headshot a player in online FPS, you will experience the same euphoria as cumming in a 10/10 JB.

I would unironically take this.
I didn't want to click it becouse then it would make me gay, but since you propose this alternative then 100% I'm doing it

No, I still would be pestered by everyone why I don't find anyone, but would have even less chance to do so because all the women want to be desired and I would have even one thing less to give them.