Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have options, but refuse them, you're volcel.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
That's not me talking.

You don't have to like the women you don't like. But if you have options and refuse them, you are volcel.

Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

Literally most if not all cumskins are volcels

That's not me talking.

You don't have to like the women you don't like. But if you have options and refuse them, you are volcel.

Volcel for not fucking the smelly, 300 lb, STD infested, single mom of 3 bro.

Call me whatever but im not fucking a whore 60kg+ have some standards.
And before you guys say im volcel and before soys call me a hypocrite. Foids judge us on things we dont control like height and face. And im judging a whore for something she controls. If you see me complaining about tits then yea im volcel.
But i have standards. I aint fucking a60+kg volfat whore. :feelsthink::feelshmm:

Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

I had zero success in those countries

I do feel like the number of volcels on this forum is increasing.

Hm. Apparently there is a domain extension .vc

volcels.vc? XD

there is also .vodka

volcels.vodka

I like that :D

The only case where I can forgive Incels to refuse is fat ass 300 lb whales.

I do feel like the number of volcels on this forum is increasing.

The prevailing doctrine overall is changing. Used to be "I've tried, but I keep failing. Women don't like me." Now it's "Well maybe I could dig really deep but I don't want to, I deserve better."

i guess i am a trucel then.

yeh, I agree. The cold hard fact is most are in fact volcels, not true incels. Just the same with femcels tbh.

I've grudgingly come to accept both volcels and femcels over the years

In group therapy, I believed I had an "option".

Until I realized that my "option" would deliberately leave her glasses at home to impress Chad.

@Dregster666 he’s at it again. Next thing you know he’ll call you volcel for not fucking trannies because they’re women too.
He's trying to ride the claim but wants to ignore any justifiable context so he doesn't look like an imbecile :society:

Yeah, it irritates me when a guy complains about chronic loneliness, then rejects someone whose interested in him.

Yeah, it irritates me when a guy complains about chronic loneliness, then rejects someone whose interested in him.
Would you reject a single mom who onlys wants you to help provide for her child ? :feelssus:

He's trying to ride the claim but wants to ignore any justifiable context so he doesn't look like an imbecile :society:

I don't know what to tell you man. You see right here it's the forum standard, not just me.

Aren't you almost 50? Hard to believe you haven't even paid for sex

just betabuxx for dead bedroom roastie flaps and get divorce raped bro
@FrothySolutions like a good cuckold stooge would encourage to walk into a spider's web and have a filthy blackwidow drain you to death :society:

pls don't talk such bullshit.
you look like a braindead.
iq 20 at max
delete yourself, you shouldn't be allowed to spread your negative iq
Call me whatever but im not fucking a whore 60kg+ have some standards.
But i have standards. I aint fucking a60+kg volfat whore. :feelsthink::feelshmm:
volcel faggot. 60+ kg is nothing. ok it's bit chubby but still absolutly ok, disgusting volcel.
The prevailing doctrine overall is changing. Used to be "I've tried, but I keep failing. Women don't like me." Now it's "Well maybe I could dig really deep but I don't want to, I deserve better."
yes, it used to be "I've tried but I keep failing" but now it's "I haven't tried, but women don't like me anyways"

That's not me talking.

Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that you'd be a volcel for refusing to fuck this:

volcel faggot. 60+ kg is nothing. ok it's bit chubby but still absolutly ok, disgusting volcel.
I told you nigger. If you read what i said and you still go for 60+kg whores you are contributing to hypergamy :smonk:

I told you nigger. If you read what i said and you still go for 60+kg whores you are contributing to hypergamy :smonk:

This is part of the change in the prevailing doctrine. We used to just want to be loved. Now we're like "Actually, fuck hypergamy, I deserve better."

This is part of the change in the prevailing doctrine. We used to just want to be loved. Now we're like "Actually, fuck hypergamy, I deserve better."
I dont want to be loved by no chubby bitch no fuck that

I dont want to be loved by no chubby bitch no fuck that

If it makes you feel better, you can technically still call yourself incel but still not want to have sex with normal women.

If you can honestly say to yourself that you've put in a genuine effort, but it hasn't worked, that's you trying and failing to come up with options. Volcels are those who have options, but refuse them. Choosy as you are, you don't have any fat ladies to refuse anyway.

Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that you'd be a volcel for refusing to fuck this:
View attachment 536135

Aboriginal Australians, like the one on the left, have noble and virtuous faces.

Having said that I'm not sure if the one on the right is a foid or a male.

Aboriginal Australians, like the one on the left, have noble and virtuous faces.
:lul::lul:
Having said that I'm not sure if the one on the right is a foid or a male.
I thought they were both guys when I saw it at first. Either way they probably testosterone mog me. :feelsrope:

ugly fat women dont count

I think that everyone is volcel by your definition. Very, very few people are truly unfuckable/unlovable in every way and regard.

Hotwheels from wizchan ascended with a foid that had a fetish for disabled people or whatever. Why don't those people just make ads and posters looking for those girls? they exist, so they have options right?...

No, that doesn't sound fair in my opinion. And it doesn't sound fair that I should have to learn a language and move to the other side of the world to get a girlfriend either.