Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have options, but refuse them, you're volcel.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
That's not me talking.

You don't have to like the women you don't like. But if you have options and refuse them, you are volcel.

 
totalcel

totalcel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
134
Online
3d 8h 11m
Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

Literally most if not all cumskins are volcels
 
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Posts
731
Online
22d 5h 2m
FrothySolutions said:
That's not me talking.

You don't have to like the women you don't like. But if you have options and refuse them, you are volcel.

Volcel for not fucking the smelly, 300 lb, STD infested, single mom of 3 bro.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,925
Online
5d 15h 49m
Call me whatever but im not fucking a whore 60kg+ have some standards.
And before you guys say im volcel and before soys call me a hypocrite. Foids judge us on things we dont control like height and face. And im judging a whore for something she controls. If you see me complaining about tits then yea im volcel.
But i have standards. I aint fucking a60+kg volfat whore. :feelsthink::feelshmm:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
7,092
Online
74d 11h 32m
totalcel said:
Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

Literally most if not all cumskins are volcels
I had zero success in those countries
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,889
Online
29d 18h 26m
totalcel said:
Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

Literally all cumskins are volcels
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
Saint Cho said:
Volcel for not fucking the smelly, 300 lb, STD infested, single mom of 3 bro.

Who said it was bad to be volcel?
 
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
1,134
Online
8d 6h 38m
I do feel like the number of volcels on this forum is increasing.

Hm. Apparently there is a domain extension .vc

volcels.vc? XD

there is also .vodka

volcels.vodka

I like that :D
 
Urekkim

Urekkim

Life... sure is lonely...
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
1,070
Online
26d 20h 40m
The only case where I can forgive Incels to refuse is fat ass 300 lb whales.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
Hoppipolla said:
I do feel like the number of volcels on this forum is increasing.

The prevailing doctrine overall is changing. Used to be "I've tried, but I keep failing. Women don't like me." Now it's "Well maybe I could dig really deep but I don't want to, I deserve better."
 
M

manlet ricel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
63
Online
2d 5h 31m
i guess i am a trucel then.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Commander
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
3,065
Online
27d 22h 2m
yeh, I agree. The cold hard fact is most are in fact volcels, not true incels. Just the same with femcels tbh.

I've grudgingly come to accept both volcels and femcels over the years
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
2,140
Online
58d 17h 20m
In group therapy, I believed I had an "option".

Until I realized that my "option" would deliberately leave her glasses at home to impress Chad.
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,969
Online
94d 1h 28m
Dregster666 @Dregster666 he’s at it again. Next thing you know he’ll call you volcel for not fucking trannies because they’re women too.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,131
Online
258d 8h 1m
Broly said:
Dregster666 @Dregster666 he’s at it again. Next thing you know he’ll call you volcel for not fucking trannies because they’re women too.
He's trying to ride the claim but wants to ignore any justifiable context so he doesn't look like an imbecile :society:
 
B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
218
Online
3d 10h 29m
Yeah, it irritates me when a guy complains about chronic loneliness, then rejects someone whose interested in him.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,131
Online
258d 8h 1m
BuyingANewFace said:
Yeah, it irritates me when a guy complains about chronic loneliness, then rejects someone whose interested in him.
Would you reject a single mom who onlys wants you to help provide for her child ? :feelssus:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
Dregster666 said:
He's trying to ride the claim but wants to ignore any justifiable context so he doesn't look like an imbecile :society:

I don't know what to tell you man. You see right here it's the forum standard, not just me.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,131
Online
258d 8h 1m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't know what to tell you man. You see right here it's the forum standard, not just me.
Nobody is volcel for turning down a single mom :feelsjuice:
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,547
Online
186d 5h 12m
Aren't you almost 50? Hard to believe you haven't even paid for sex
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
775
Online
10d 8h 18m
Dregster666 said:
Nobody is volcel for turning down a single mom :feelsjuice:
just betabuxx for dead bedroom roastie flaps and get divorce raped bro
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,131
Online
258d 8h 1m
Misanthropy1 said:
just betabuxx for dead bedroom roastie flaps and get divorce raped bro
FrothySolutions @FrothySolutions like a good cuckold stooge would encourage to walk into a spider's web and have a filthy blackwidow drain you to death :society:
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
4,307
Online
13d 23h 52m
totalcel said:
Like most cumskins when they have noodlewhore options in the west or SEA/Japan/taiwan/Korea:feelskek:

Literally most if not all cumskins are volcels
pls don't talk such bullshit.
you look like a braindead.
iq 20 at max
delete yourself, you shouldn't be allowed to spread your negative iq
NikRebi said:
Call me whatever but im not fucking a whore 60kg+ have some standards.
But i have standards. I aint fucking a60+kg volfat whore. :feelsthink::feelshmm:
volcel faggot. 60+ kg is nothing. ok it's bit chubby but still absolutly ok, disgusting volcel.
FrothySolutions said:
The prevailing doctrine overall is changing. Used to be "I've tried, but I keep failing. Women don't like me." Now it's "Well maybe I could dig really deep but I don't want to, I deserve better."
yes, it used to be "I've tried but I keep failing" but now it's "I haven't tried, but women don't like me anyways"
 
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
715
Online
5d 10h 17m
FrothySolutions said:
That's not me talking.

You don't have to like the women you don't like. But if you have options and refuse them, you are volcel.

Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that you'd be a volcel for refusing to fuck this:
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,925
Online
5d 15h 49m
nice_try said:
volcel faggot. 60+ kg is nothing. ok it's bit chubby but still absolutly ok, disgusting volcel.
I told you nigger. If you read what i said and you still go for 60+kg whores you are contributing to hypergamy :smonk:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
NikRebi said:
I told you nigger. If you read what i said and you still go for 60+kg whores you are contributing to hypergamy :smonk:

This is part of the change in the prevailing doctrine. We used to just want to be loved. Now we're like "Actually, fuck hypergamy, I deserve better."
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,925
Online
5d 15h 49m
FrothySolutions said:
This is part of the change in the prevailing doctrine. We used to just want to be loved. Now we're like "Actually, fuck hypergamy, I deserve better."
I dont want to be loved by no chubby bitch no fuck that
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
16,034
Online
136d 1h 59m
NikRebi said:
I dont want to be loved by no chubby bitch no fuck that

If it makes you feel better, you can technically still call yourself incel but still not want to have sex with normal women.

If you can honestly say to yourself that you've put in a genuine effort, but it hasn't worked, that's you trying and failing to come up with options. Volcels are those who have options, but refuse them. Choosy as you are, you don't have any fat ladies to refuse anyway.
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,925
Online
5d 15h 49m
FrothySolutions said:
. Choosy as you are, you don't have any fat ladies to refuse anyway.
:feelsrope:
 
C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
416
Online
15d 11h 27m
Hapacalyptist said:
Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that you'd be a volcel for refusing to fuck this:
View attachment 536135

Aboriginal Australians, like the one on the left, have noble and virtuous faces.

Having said that I'm not sure if the one on the right is a foid or a male.
 
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
715
Online
5d 10h 17m
C&UNIX said:
Aboriginal Australians, like the one on the left, have noble and virtuous faces.
:lul::lul:
C&UNIX said:
Having said that I'm not sure if the one on the right is a foid or a male.
I thought they were both guys when I saw it at first. Either way they probably testosterone mog me. :feelsrope:
 
B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
1,136
Online
24d 1h 58m
ugly fat women dont count
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
29,001
Online
42d 18h 32m
totalcel said:
Literally most if not all cumskins are volcels
I think that everyone is volcel by your definition. Very, very few people are truly unfuckable/unlovable in every way and regard.

Hotwheels from wizchan ascended with a foid that had a fetish for disabled people or whatever. Why don't those people just make ads and posters looking for those girls? they exist, so they have options right?...

No, that doesn't sound fair in my opinion. And it doesn't sound fair that I should have to learn a language and move to the other side of the world to get a girlfriend either.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top