Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have no sisters it's over

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Fact: If you grew up with a sister or multiple you have a head start when it comes to foids. You learn what females are like, you're more comfortable around them, etc.

If you are an only child or only have a brother it's over. Imagine spending your entire life without any contact with females your age. Meanwhile sistercels have it lucky

In my experience the most socially stunted men do not have a sister

I had sisters but they were already adults when i was growing up. So i never had the sister bond or saw how they act. One though had an abusive bf.

Plus its not good growing up in an all female environment.

You know, several users here have sisters and it didn't help them at all.

You know, several users here have sisters and it didn't help them at all.
All I'm saying is if you have sisters, it's a huge advantage to your social development

My sister doesn’t like me. It’s over.

All I'm saying is if you have sisters, it's a huge advantage to your social development
No it isnt unless you have a good dynamic. Growing up in an all female environment is harmful for a male.

More like, you get blackpilled far earlier than usual because your sisters are treated far better and get plowed by chad while you’re listening in the next room

I can't imagine having a sister. I would have suffered a migraine in my teen years trying to understanding her logic and dating thug moggers.

its worse when you have no sis or bro. i feel like alien

Fact: If you grew up with a sister or multiple you have a head start when it comes to foids. You learn what females are like, you're more comfortable around them, etc.
Never did me any good, I also had female cousins who I was close with when we were growing up.

I had a sister growing up learned nothing from her except how much of a slut she is.

>tfw no qt sister to incestmaxx with :feelsohgod:

LesSisters

I wish I had sisters so I could've passively observed their interactions to get an idea for all sides of female personality.

I did have a sister bro but it doesn't mean shit, maybe because of the fact that she is 10 years older but all I got from her is knowing how much irritating a woman can be and getting bullied by her as I grew up

If you are an only child or only have a brother it's over. Imagine spending your entire life without any contact with females your age. Meanwhile sistercels have it lucky

In my experience the most socially stunted men do not have a sister
If you have sisters you aren’t Incel
If I had sisters I would be using and abusing their holes ((in videgame!)