Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you have brown skin and chink eyes its gigaover for you

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
Literally the ugliest features a human being can have. If you're not black, having dark brown skin is a death sentence for a guy. You may have good facial features but your darkskin will make you incel.

Next thing is chink eyes, East Asians have got bullied and beaten up for years because of their small slanted eyes. They've been bullied so much that they do plastic surgeries to make their eyes look Caucasian (tbh the surgeries barely make any difference). Almost like having brown skin and chink eyes is a curse from nature and a way how nature punishes people.

I would never understand a curry marrying a rice and starting a family in the west, their children are going to get bullied, beaten up, spit at, laughed at, killed, school shoters, incels, rope before they turn 20. just because of their ethnicity. Like curry + Rice = Death
Imagine your kid having chink eyes and brown skin. Why would anyone do that!!!​

Like curry + Rice = Death
no

Koreanpaki

Absolutely confirmed, there is a small nepalese community here in the sf bay area. I met one Nepalese dude several years ago and saw that the foids were blatantly and brutally hostile to him. They avoided him like the plague. I was nowhere near officially blackpilled at the time but it was kind of a wow blackpill moment that got your attention. Whites really do treat you like shit if you are dark, ethnic, and short.

I mean, as a ricecel, foids are like that to me all the time, but you'd have to see it for yourself to know what Im talking about because it was on a different level for that nepalese-cel.

But yea youre right, the Tibeto-Burmese look is absolutely atrocious to foids. Its a really dark indian dravidian look mixed in with Tibetan gook mongoloid features.

Whites are easy to resent for their blatant hypocrisy. A lot of white foids love posting pics of their overseas travel with a bunch of poor dark ethnic kids in the background. Yet if these kids emigrated to their countries, they'd be living in the inner city ghettos along with the blacks, working undesirable minimum wage jobs with no benefits, and getting brutally treated by their white daughters for being an ethnic male (if they even have the opportunity to even get near them and see them, as most ethnics in the inner cities can go years without seeing a white person).

And then Whites have the nerve to bitch and complain about Uighurs lol. Those motherfuckin Uighur males and their sons would be 75+% incel if they emigrated to the US and have the cops called on them if Karen sees them in their neighborhood and that hes not working as some type of cheap manual laborer.

Last edited:
If you're not black, having dark brown skin is a death sentence for a guy

Black males are hideous. Virtue-signalling White foids would never give their virginity to one.

Yet blacks copulate more than any other male type, while white women fuck more than any other demographic, including canines.

he would be a currycel in the west, and probably does horrible in korea due to how much they hate browns
hes a chadpreet in pakistan but average in the west i wouldnt say hes a full blown currycel unless if he he got an ethnic accent or hes a manlet

The problem with Asians is not the eye shape but the lack of browridge/deep-set eyes.

If you're not black, having dark brown skin is a death sentence for a guy.
False, you can run Fake BBC game.

Well known and proven game that many successful curry PUAs run.

Black males are hideous. Virtue-signalling White foids would never give their virginity to one.
In high school the niggers would always fuck the white girls specially the whores who did PE just to show off their whore bodies. They all deserve to burn for eternity

It's over for me then. :cryfeels:

Literally the ugliest features a human being can have. If you're not black, having dark brown skin is a death sentence for a guy. You may have good facial features but your darkskin will make you incel.

Next thing is chink eyes, East Asians have got bullied and beaten up for years because of their small slanted eyes. They've been bullied so much that they do plastic surgeries to make their eyes look Caucasian (tbh the surgeries barely make any difference). Almost like having brown skin and chink eyes is a curse from nature and a way how nature punishes people.

I would never understand a curry marrying a rice and starting a family in the west, their children are going to get bullied, beaten up, spit at, laughed at, killed, school shoters, incels, rope before they turn 20. just because of their ethnicity. Like curry + Rice = Death
Imagine your kid having chink eyes and brown skin. Why would anyone do that!!!​
What do you consider dark brown ? Example ?

As a ricecel, this is 100% accurate. Chink eyes are absolutely disgusting, and our worst feature by far.
Main qimg 9682aaa17b0b640868bafdcb094cc5b0 lq

Niceeyes1

Completely different species

As a ricecel, this is 100% accurate. Chink eyes are absolutely disgusting, and our worst feature by far.
View attachment 579589
View attachment 579588
Completely different species

To be fair they look super hot on a foid. I especially like it like Lü Yan has.

But was looks nice and feminine looks horrible on a bloke. I hope that in the future WMAF couples can have fully White sons and fully Asian daughters. Science should make it happen.

But was looks nice and feminine looks horrible on a bloke. I hope that in the future WMAF couples can have fully White sons and fully Asian daughters. Science should make it happen.
:soy::soy:

brutal comparison

I live this reality every day. My lower third and midface are high-tier normie or borderline chadlite tier, but my disgusting chink eyes ruin everything. It's why I try to wear sunglasses as much as possible, because I genuinely look pretty damn good when my eyes are covered.

Cope all foids care about is bones. Everything else is extra for Stacies to nitpick from.

I live this reality every day. My lower third and midface are high-tier normie or borderline chadlite tier, but my disgusting chink eyes ruin everything. It's why I try to wear sunglasses as much as possible, because I genuinely look pretty damn good when my eyes are covered.
If you think your chink eyes are the problem just get surgery, it's not like every other gook got it done nowadays :feelsseriously:

If you think your chink eyes are the problem just get surgery, it's not like every other gook has it done nowadays :feelsseriously:
My parents said I can't, and I rely on them for my financial freedom and EZmode life.

My parents said I can't, and I rely on them for my financial freedom and EZmode life.
:feelsrope:

Tell them you won't be able to find a wife like this. If they are like typical Asian parents that will wake them up :feelshaha:

:feelsrope:

Tell them you won't be able to find a wife like this. If they are like typical Asian parents that will wake them up :feelshaha:
They're bluepilled copers who think looks don't matter as much as personality. Though the interesting thing is, I think my mom is a rare exception to the blackpill. I saw old pictures of them and she mogged my dad in height, face, and income but she still chose him. Man it really was better back then. Nowadays, she'd be a typical waitu koku onry noodlewhore if she were younger.

In high school the niggers would always fuck the white girls specially the whores who did PE just to show off their whore bodies. They all deserve to burn for eternity
Source: trust me bro.

Cope. Black males mog any other mutt deathnic group. Blacks only get mogged by whites.

If you insist. The primitive aura of Negroid DNA has terrible consequences for many of us.

By 2060, Blacks will be extinct in the US.

The future of all Black males:

Justus(Pre-Pilled):

Justus(Post-Pilled):

If you insist. The primitive aura of Negroid DNA has terrible consequences for many of us.

By 2060, Blacks will be extinct in the US.
What makes you think the world is making it to 2060? Copes me:feelsjuice:

Mogs that ricecel to an oblivion. But hes full curry i think
He is half curry/rice
he would be a currycel in the west, and probably does horrible in korea due to how much they hate browns

And op you are retarded
Who cares? He's in Korea, not the west. And he isn't brown, lol. He mogs his white-skinned chink friend
I've seen chink males who have good jaws and even good height, like 5'10, yet those eyes KILL their looks so bad, it's honestly sad as fuck:dafuckfeels:

I've seen chink males who have good jaws and even good height, like 5'10, yet those eyes KILL their looks so bad, it's honestly sad as fuck:dafuckfeels:
All it takes is one failo to ruin everything. If I had deep set, blue, hunter eyes I'd be a chadlite slayer :feelsrope:. Still, I'm glad that's pretty much my only failo, and it's pretty easy to conceal for daily life using sunglasses :feelzez:

All it takes is one failo to ruin everything. If I had deep set, blue, hunter eyes I'd be a chadlite slayer :feelsrope:. Still, I'm glad that's pretty much my only failo, and it's pretty easy to conceal for daily life using sunglasses :feelzez:
Whitness fixes everything. Look at this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/symhds/m15_64_my_nose_bothers_me_quite_a_lot/

A fucking 15 year old who has the face of a Roman Emperor and is 6'4 with blonde hair and blue eyes. Imagine how many ethnic women he could fuck in one night:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What do you consider dark brown ? Ex
20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg
Representative-photograph-of-a-20-year-old-South-Indian-man_Q640.jpg

Thyre not very dark but still brown/dark down and will be over for them despite having good facial bones. Browness is a death sentence

Whitness fixes everything. Look at this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/symhds/m15_64_my_nose_bothers_me_quite_a_lot/

A fucking 15 year old who has the face of a Roman Emperor and is 6'4 with blonde hair and blue eyes. Imagine how many ethnic women he could fuck in one night:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In all honesty he's an ugly, horsefacecel. He'd be posting here if he were 5'9 but tallfags always win.
is that you?
I think @Made in Heaven is curry

In all honesty he's an ugly, horsefacecel. He'd be posting here if he were 5'9 but tallfags always win.

I think @Made in Heaven is curry
True, I'm gonna make a thread on that

I'm sandcel

Absolutely confirmed, there is a small nepalese community here in the sf bay area. I met one Nepalese dude several years ago and saw that the foids were blatantly and brutally hostile to him. They avoided him like the plague. I was nowhere near officially blackpilled at the time but it was kind of a wow blackpill moment that got your attention. Whites really do treat you like shit if you are dark, ethnic, and short.

I mean, as a ricecel, foids are like that to me all the time, but you'd have to see it for yourself to know what Im talking about because it was on a different level for that nepalese-cel.

But yea youre right, the Tibeto-Burmese look is absolutely atrocious to foids. Its a really dark indian dravidian look mixed in with Tibetan gook mongoloid features.

Whites are easy to resent for their blatant hypocrisy. A lot of white foids love posting pics of their overseas travel with a bunch of poor dark ethnic kids in the background. Yet if these kids emigrated to their countries, they'd be living in the inner city ghettos along with the blacks, working undesirable minimum wage jobs with no benefits, and getting brutally treated by their white daughters for being an ethnic male (if they even have the opportunity to even get near them and see them, as most ethnics in the inner cities can go years without seeing a white person).

And then Whites have the nerve to bitch and complain about Uighurs lol. Those motherfuckin Uighur males and their sons would be 75+% incel if they emigrated to the US and have the cops called on them if Karen sees them in their neighborhood and that hes not working as some type of cheap manual laborer.
Whites are insanely racist hypocrites. Turn them brown (And male if it's a woman), scale their height to 5'2 and give them the Norwood Reaper and a Janitor uniform, and let's see them try to act like whites have no privileges and that they're being genocided and oppressed then huh?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They're bluepilled copers who think looks don't matter as much as personality. Though the interesting thing is, I think my mom is a rare exception to the blackpill. I saw old pictures of them and she mogged my dad in height, face, and income but she still chose him. Man it really was better back then. Nowadays, she'd be a typical waitu koku onry noodlewhore if she were younger.
She even heightmogged your dad? Brootal :feelsrope:

Honestly I think it's possible for women to fall in love with a below average male once they get to know them, even if it's rare. Problem is roasties nowadays have absolutely no incentive to spend time with ugly men since they have an endless buffet of Chads to choose from. This is also why it's over if you didn't manage to ascend in school or college: they're pretty much the only avenues where foids are forced to hang out with you. After college it's all voluntary and no foid voluntarily chooses to spend time with an ugly male.

She even heightmogged your dad? Brootal :feelsrope:

Honestly I think it's possible for women to fall in love with a below average male once they get to know them, even if it's rare. Problem is roasties nowadays have absolutely no incentive to spend time with ugly men since they have an endless buffet of Chads to choose from. This is also why it's over if you didn't manage to ascend in school or college: they're pretty much the only avenues where foids are forced to hang out with you. After college it's all voluntary and no foid voluntarily chooses to spend time with an ugly male.
True, but only the beginning of freshman year for college. By the time freshman year is over, foids have had multiple drunken hookups with chad.

brutal and as sömeone with experienceinthe west 100% spoton.

Is thishow they look?

Download 3

Haha Nepalese, Bangladeshis and Northeast Indians are shitskins with mongoloid features. However, I do find nepalese girls attractive especially fairskinned ones. My state shares border with Nepal.
My one cousin is even married to a Nepali girl

I'm in Brussels, Buelgium right now and all the niggers here are incel as fuck. And these are pure subsaharan niggers we're talking about so they don't have the white genetics to make them Tyrone like American niggers.