Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have any young female relatives, rest of the family will look at you as a potential rapist

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I see this shit on reddit when browsing that awful doublexx chromosomes board. The uncles, cousins, etc. are all potential rapists to the mother of the daughter.

If you're average or below then you're a strong suspect by default, even if you never talk to or see your family often.

Western culture is fucked up.

Its a incest cult, the whole of west is one big demonic sex cult.

Its not like that yet in EE

so be it. I can't act like a normal person so being seen as dangerous, aggressive is better than as a harmless weirdo

I have a cousin who's 10, guess I'm a potential rapeist :feelsrope:

I'm a skinny weak beta.
I'm innocent.

They are not wrong. You know this aren't you ? This is unavoidable truth. There is no place you can run from it. Just accept it. Just admit it.
İt is your and our nature. You cannot deny this.

We are man. And they are female. And there is not anymore option for us ? There is no stacy for us. There is not a normal girl for us. Sometimes even there is no landwhale for us.

So what a man can do ?
So what a human being with basic instinct can do ?

I am decent human being and sometimes world is just cruel and unfair. And this is my innocent thoughts.

Last edited:

It's the only way we could ever take a girl's virginity.

Last edited:
it only happens if youre ugly subhuman

I have two female cousins.

they are very attractive ngl..

I always got that feeling tbh. As I got older I noticed my aunts/uncles would try to keep the guys and girls separate.

One time I had to watch my younger cousins while their parents were out. I heard my aunt tell the girl to watch TV in a different room while I played ps4 with her brother. Later on I asked her to join us but she politely refused and got all flustered. It was cute tbh. I wanted to impregnate her on the spot

Pretty fucked up but true. I'd say that generally every male above the age of 12 is seen as a potential rapist. Foids are so neurotic and anxious that they're legit terrified of preteens

Link an article as an example please OP, I am curious as to what they have said on this matter first hand.

Did u not read thread examples
No? I want to read the specific posts on reddit that he was referring to as I find this situation to be insane and have never experienced anything like it.

Chad would be encouraged to fuck his niece or cousin or whatever, there'd be a stern talking if it came out but that's about it.

Chad would be encouraged to fuck his niece or cousin or whatever, there'd be a stern talking if it came out but that's about it.
Chad can do anything, we genetic shits are meant to rot and die

Don't ever try to hug them you'll get looked at funny :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Every living thing is an actual, non-only-potential rapist.

They all commit emotional sodomy and ego-evangelization.

Ugly/short guys are seen as potential rapists. That's not a bug, but an intended feature of feminism. Outwardly, it's all about "equal rights for women", but in secret, it's all about creating a lookist caste system and punishing the unattractive for any and all attempts to find a mate.

I used to treat my niece like if she was my daughter. I even managed to teach her algebra at 5. Evidently my family started to suspect and since then I ignore her. Breaks me thinking she will develop trauma from this (if she doesnt grow up to be a narcissist cunt)

I see this shit on reddit when browsing that awful doublexx chromosomes board. The uncles, cousins, etc. are all potential rapists to the mother of the daughter.

If you're average or below then you're a strong suspect by default, even if you never talk to or see your family often.

Western culture is fucked up.
Eastern cultures are starting to be the same, boyo.

When I was a kid hanging out with my female cousins I always felt the adults were keeping a close eye on me.
Don't ever try to hug them you'll get looked at funny :cryfeels::feelsbadman:
I know that feel. One of my foid cousins refuses to hug me. Makes me feel like shit when I see her hugging everyone but when she comes to me all I get is a business-like handshake.

I used to treat my niece like if she was my daughter. I even managed to teach her algebra at 5. Evidently my family started to suspect and since then I ignore her. Breaks me thinking she will develop trauma from this (if she doesnt grow up to be a narcissist cunt)

i won't even acknowledge my female younger cousins / nieces or their moms

fuck that shit. they'll have a harder time accusing me when they see me once every 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back