Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have ANY doubt she's into you, she's not.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If a foid is interested in you she will make it very obvious to where even the most senile of aspies would get it.

If you have any doubt, she's not into you.

Which is why I personally always get great amusement from Normies asking, "I-is she into me? She's totally into me r-right?" and when you try to tell them if you have any doubt, she's not, they shut down HARD into overdrive cope mode to protect their ego. "No, that's not true the hints are just hard to pickup and read sometimes!"

Most guys in the 80% cannot accept the fact that women are repulsed by them.

Here's a foid saying it herself.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJwXE6un/

@Gymcelled

If you have to ask... It's no.

If the foid seeks you, she is into you. Anything else is cope.

If she is into you, she will approach you.

Eye contact and other shit are just copes

If she is into you, she will approach you.

Eye contact and other shit are just copes
I wouldn't say that, Normies do sometimes get the iois, however they are the legit ones where there is zero doubt in their mind about it. The "ioi"s where you have to ask "is she into me?" Just obviously means a hard no

"Look at me advertising a Tiktok link again to get a whore views."

I wouldn't say that, Normies do sometimes get the iois, however they are the legit ones where there is zero doubt in their mind about it. The "ioi"s where you have to ask "is she into me?" Just obviously means a hard no
IOIs are cope tbh, foids approach chads all the time, they act low inhib when they see a men they are attracted too.

And normies in 2021 are just semi-incels

IOIs are cope tbh, foids approach chads all the time, they act low inhib when they see a men they are attracted too.

And normies in 2021 are just semi-incels
Normies are still having sex, but low tier Normies and below are fucked now. So it's not like Normies aren't getting laid at all.

Chad is Chad, of course women make exceptions for them.

Normies are still having sex, but low tier Normies and below are fucked now. So it's not like Normies aren't getting laid at all.

Chad is Chad, of course women make exceptions for them.
''Normies are getting sex'.

Normies are getting sex once a month maximum, they are basically semi-incels, the majority of normies have less than 3 sexual partners in all his life.

Otherwise Chad has 3 sexual partners a day, normies are more near incels than anyone, they are semi-incels for sure.

Foids are not attracted to normies, they tolerate dating normies, because they will betabuxx for them.

Low tier normie aka 4/10 and 5/10 normies = invisible to foids

Voice in the video was grating af.
This best describes what's going on ngl

This is the truth!

You'd have to be extremely oblivious or lack self awareness not to notice.

It is annoying but she has alot of blackpilled posts admitting foid bullshit.
Didn't need to hear it from a foid to know what's up ngl it's just common sense @Dregster666

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJw4yCEf/

Tik tok is a shit zoomer platform but it's also a blackpill gold mine.

Sucks for zoomercels.
I might make a mega compilation of all the blackpills I've seen so far.
That might be better than just posting one or two clips in different posts on the same thread tbh

What's happening here ?

What's happening here ?
OP linked post to show foid giving a blackpill. But really these things are self explanatory. You didn't need a video of a foid spilling blackpills to get that.

Yup pretty much if she rlly liked you she would let u know...its over focus on urself
OP linked post to show foid giving a blackpill. But really these things are self explanatory. You didn't need a video of a foid spilling blackpills to get that.
Exactly...Its Crazy How Simps And Redpillers don't know this.....if she was in to you faggot she would let u know
You'd have to be extremely oblivious or lack self awareness not to notice.
''Normies are getting sex'.

Normies are getting sex once a month maximum, they are basically semi-incels, the majority of normies have less than 3 sexual partners in all his life.

Otherwise Chad has 3 sexual partners a day, normies are more near incels than anyone, they are semi-incels for sure.

Foids are not attracted to normies, they tolerate dating normies, because they will betabuxx for them.

Low tier normie aka 4/10 and 5/10 normies = invisible to foids
Sort of hyperbole normies can get regular sex chads just have more options most high tier normies are having alot of sex

the foid in the video isn't cute. try hard average looking plain college betty put on a pedestal by society

If a foid likes you, she will let you cum in her mouth for free.

If a foid likes you, she will let you cum in her mouth for free.
Was it you who did the chadfish (possibly chadpreetfish) experiment where you straight up said you wanted to cum in the foids mouth and she responded positively?

Wonder why chad never asks if she’s into me

I see

OP wants to use this foid as a form of validation. We don't need her to validate the blackpill.

Was it you who did the chadfish (possibly chadpreetfish) experiment where you straight up said you wanted to cum in the foids mouth and she responded positively?
Yes

Sad but true.

20200312 143641

if during the first sight of you , she didn't intentionally fall down next to you and grabs your pants and starts giving you oral sex (accidentally) , then there's no chance

I thought that it coming directly from their mouth would hammer the point more directly, rather than just repeating water is wet in an echo chamber. You don't have to click my threads though, you're completely free to avoid them or even block me. Please do that instead of visiting then bitching after and save us both the trouble of wasting a few seconds of my life.

Furthermore, you could just NOT click the link if you want to avoid giving views. Just a pro tip.

Images 6

When you have no personality and contribute nothing but rely on an obnoxious cancerous gimmick to get cheap attention and feel like you stand out for once instead.

Last edited:
If she was into you, you would constantly see her "coincidentally" within your presence, and she would be making up any excuse to talk with or be around you.

I thought that it coming directly from their mouth would hammer the point more directly, rather than just repeating water is wet in an echo chamber. You don't have to click my threads though, you're completely free to avoid them or even block me. Please do that instead of visiting then bitching after and save us both the trouble of wasting a few seconds of my life.

Furthermore, you could just NOT click the link if you want to avoid giving views. Just a pro tip.
I didn't get to click, but I've seen some of those on here that can't help themselves to link Tiktok to at least downloaded the whore's vide from Tiktok and then post it on here so the bitch would not get a single view from what we're watching on here.

I would probably suggest trying that as I just can't bring myself to cuck to a cunt on Tiktok, even if it's just 1 extra view, to see her showing off that she's blackpilled in all aspects but using it in her favor for simps to lick her bloodstained hole that has dried cum implanted in there from the millions of chads they have fucked.

I didn't get to click, but I've seen some of those on here that can't help themselves to link Tiktok to at least downloaded the whore's vide from Tiktok and then post it on here so the bitch would not get a single view from what we're watching on here.

I would probably suggest trying that as I just can't bring myself to cuck to a cunt on Tiktok, even if it's just 1 extra view, to see her showing off that she's blackpilled in all aspects but using it in her favor for simps to lick her bloodstained hole that has dried cum implanted in there from the millions of chads they have fucked.
A single view is simping, my bad bro. Might as well donate to the only fans while I'm at it since it's simping either way. Feel free to not enter any of my threads anymore, as I'm not as based and redpilled as you are.

A single view is simping, my bad bro. Might as well donate to the only fans while I'm at it since it's simping either way. Feel free to not enter any of my threads anymore, as I'm not as based and redpilled as you are.
It's not just me though. How many on here will click? It would be one for me, but if 100 of us click, that's 100 views for the whore to enjoy.

It's not just me though. How many on here will click? It would be one for me, but if 100 of us click, that's 100 views for the whore to enjoy.
I'm not even sure if external links count as views. But, case noted. Downloads just in case, whatever.

I'm not even sure if external links count as views. But, case noted. Downloads just in case, whatever.
views are whatever, what counts is seo rating. and even though links are nofollowed on co (thanks serge), it still promotes a foid's popularity. whether by getting reposted on cucktears or some other shit site or some bluepilled cucks on here(perhaps the ones not registered) starting to simp for her or sub to her onlyfans or like her tiktok shit. I mean if you post a vid and 500 people see it (your thread's current viewcount), some will inevitably be normies who like or repost her cancer. in fact me replying here and bumping her is also simping because I increase the exposure of this thread.
oh and it's not like whatever foids say count for shit.

I see

OP wants to use this foid as a form of validation. We don't need her to validate the blackpill.
tbh any guy that has been outside and around others in a setting like uni knows foids casually talk about this all the time too. You can plainly see it and don't need a tiktok video to confirm what you already know.

i hate women because they don't love me

If a foid is interested in you she will make it very obvious to where even the most senile of aspies would get it.

Which is why I personally always get great amusement from Normies asking, "I-is she into me? She's totally into me r-right?" and when you try to tell them if you have any doubt, she's not, they shut down HARD into overdrive cope mode to protect their ego. "No, that's not true the hints are just hard to pickup and read sometimes!"

@Gymcelled

Extremely based — if she’s into you she’ll make it easy.

If there’s any doubt STOP for your own sake.

I made this mistake in the past and it bit me hard — simped hard and did all these favors because I “thought I had a chance” and was blue pilled lol.

Shit does not work don’t do it — if you’re not getting anything in return and they aren’t going to contribute to your life then do not assist them for free — shit like that is why all these women get huge heads/egos. Because men are literally lining up for them.

Fucking exactly. PUA bullshit about reading the "signs" or body "language" is completely lie. Foids in general cannot "flirt" and cant be sutil they will go out of their way to make let you know she is into you.

Never has happened to me but I has seen it.

@Gymcelled

The grandma tits on this foid, WTF ???

The best part is if you are Chad-lite, a foid might be interested, but the second you show interest, she is disgusted and will reject you.

@Gymcelled

That bitch has grandma titties

if a foid is into u she will literally do everything possible to get your dick. its that simple. everything else is mental gymnastics and cope muh IOI's muh she looked in my general direction. fucking idiots man.

looks money status welcome to life