Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If YOU have animal: fuck renting

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I rent in this slum house with a deadbeat roommate. And currently got a pet.
But fuck landlords altogether.
Fuck deposits fuck all that bullshit.
If you are paying 6k a year to live some play you should be able to live as you please.
Flooring is the same exact cost of deposit. Change it out bitch.
Fuck landlords.
Worse than foids.
But they are buying some with all your coin you pay them.
Get mortgage reasonable to income and do whatever the fuck you want

Me live in old tin shack. Dogs can also be a problem with pesky neighbors.

IMG 5361
IMG 5372

It's your landlords place, not yours. He can decide wether or not he wants pets in HIS place. If you don't agree with that, go fuck off and rent somewhere else, or live in the woods.

all landlords that own up to 2 or 3 properties here are usually affiliated with the mafia or at least one of their parents have been in the 90s. Fuck the landlord kikes. Communism would work great for such greedy scum.

It's your landlords place, not yours. He can decide wether or not he wants pets in HIS place. If you don't agree with that, go fuck off and rent somewhere else, or live in the woods.
I would agree in this case, but most landlords are greedy kikes anyways and deserve to get everything taken away from them through communism. Some of those kikes own up to 3 or 4 properties and live off the rent while NEETing for life. Fuck landlord scum.

My parents rented a house before we moved into this house a month ago
They allowed us to have a dog in the house and weren't as greedy as they could be

I am lying. My place is actually an old mobile home that is falling apart.
:feelzez: My parents live in one. And they have to take all of our animals (my adult sistErs) when they Went to college and shit

Being a landlord totally suks. The better option is real estate investment trust (REIT).

:feelzez: My parents live in one. And they have to take all of our animals (my adult sistErs) when they Went to college and shit
My mobile home w/land doubled in price because of location. Plus, I might make close to 70k this year and still can’t afford a regular house that doesn’t need work, so I continue to save.