Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have ADHD and Autism like me, how over is it for you?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
These two wretched curses are of course, in addition to being a 5'6 uggo.
I know it's over, but exactly how over is it?

I have ADHD and that alone is enough to make me a social pariah throughout my life, kek

Statistically, ADHD people have sex more, but autism is a death sentence.

I have ADHD and that alone is enough to make me a social pariah throughout my life, kek
You Mogg me by only having one life destroying disorder. I have two life destroying disorders, meaning my life is not 100% ruined but 200% ruined.

You Mogg me by only having one life destroying disorder. I have two life destroying disorders, meaning my life is not 100% ruined but 200% ruined.
Cope, I also have NPD, depression, anxiety disorder and PTSD, kek

Cope, I also have NPD, depression, anxiety disorder and PTSD, kek
I too have depression, but it's an on and off sort of thing. Anxiety, maybe a little. PTSD, no.

BULL FUCKING SHIT! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Concerning risk-taking behavior in the sexual domain, two studies have found a younger mean age of first sexual intercourse in young adults with ADHD compared to individuals without ADHD (26, 27). Flory et al. (26) found earlier initiation of sexual relations without sexual intercourse in participants with ADHD. A younger age at first sexual intercourse was also found in a longitudinal study on children with ADHD and healthy controls followed up for at least 13 years (11). Another study found a moderating effect of conduct problems on the association of ADHD and the age of first sexual intercourse, such that youth with high levels of ADHD symptoms and conduct problems reported the youngest age of first intercourse (28). It is important to note that the samples investigated in these studies were composed almost entirely of male participants. In contrast to findings in these studies, no differences of age at first intercourse were found among girls with and without ADHD (29, 30). However, girls with childhood ADHD engaged in oral sex at a significantly younger age and reported nearly twice as many oral sex partners than their non-ADHD peers (30).

A higher number of sexual partners among individuals with ADHD was found in several studies (11, 26). Young adults with ADHD also engaged in higher rates of other risky sexual behaviors compared with peers without ADHD, such as unprotected sex and sex while intoxicated (31–34). Accordingly, in samples of young adults with ADHD, more sexually transmitted diseases (11, 35), more partner pregnancies, and teenage parenthoods have been registered (27, 36). For example, in a cohort study based on nationwide data from Danish registers, an increased rate of teenage parenthood in individuals with ADHD compared to those without ADHD was found (37). In contrast, individuals with ADHD 25 years or older were significantly less likely to become parents than their non-ADHD counterparts (37), suggesting that there is a great need for evidence-based programs addressing teenage pregnancies in ADHD (37).

Concerning risk-taking behavior in the sexual domain, two studies have found a younger mean age of first sexual intercourse in young adults with ADHD compared to individuals without ADHD (26, 27). Flory et al. (26) found earlier initiation of sexual relations without sexual intercourse in participants with ADHD. A younger age at first sexual intercourse was also found in a longitudinal study on children with ADHD and healthy controls followed up for at least 13 years (11). Another study found a moderating effect of conduct problems on the association of ADHD and the age of first sexual intercourse, such that youth with high levels of ADHD symptoms and conduct problems reported the youngest age of first intercourse (28). It is important to note that the samples investigated in these studies were composed almost entirely of male participants. In contrast to findings in these studies, no differences of age at first intercourse were found among girls with and without ADHD (29, 30). However, girls with childhood ADHD engaged in oral sex at a significantly younger age and reported nearly twice as many oral sex partners than their non-ADHD peers (30).

A higher number of sexual partners among individuals with ADHD was found in several studies (11, 26). Young adults with ADHD also engaged in higher rates of other risky sexual behaviors compared with peers without ADHD, such as unprotected sex and sex while intoxicated (31–34). Accordingly, in samples of young adults with ADHD, more sexually transmitted diseases (11, 35), more partner pregnancies, and teenage parenthoods have been registered (27, 36). For example, in a cohort study based on nationwide data from Danish registers, an increased rate of teenage parenthood in individuals with ADHD compared to those without ADHD was found (37). In contrast, individuals with ADHD 25 years or older were significantly less likely to become parents than their non-ADHD counterparts (37), suggesting that there is a great need for evidence-based programs addressing teenage pregnancies in ADHD (37).

Tldr

ADHD people have sex at a younger age and are more likely to partake in risky sexual behavior.
Me who's a virgin at 20:
HitlerPencilThrowGIF

If mental disorders made you more attractive half this damn forum would be Chads the likes of which history has never seen. @Intellau_Celistic would make Chris Hemsworth look like a trucel with his mental issues. @Sneir would have more lays than fucking Zeus.

If mental disorders made you more attractive half this damn forum would be Chads the likes of which history has never seen. @Intellau_Celistic would make Chris Hemsworth look like a trucel with his mental issues. @Sneir would have more lays than fucking Zeus.
Those mentally ill and neurodivegent just happened to be attractive.

Those mentally ill and neurodivegent just happened to be at least average-looking.
That's no accident imo. With how many uggos I see being Neurodivergent in some capacity, there has to be some kind of link between the two.

Autist and borderline here, it was over for me before it even began

Whats ur face like

Well, I am schizophrenic. Not really the same thing you’re all talking about here.
The only ways to compensate are to look like a male model or be super rich.
A guy who looks average, but is schizophrenic, is usually just as incel as an ugly short guy.
I’m ugly, short and mentally ill, it was over a long time ago.

It is possible to treat ADHD with a pill combo.

Vyvanse helped me with this problem. My ADHD likely stems from a lesion...

Drink water.

Mental illness. I was rotting for years from a brain lesion. That lesion likely caused my ADHD

Felt like "shid" during my first stint in group therapy, too. MPH would've solved the "love connection" problem immediately.

The ultimate state of superiority

"Alza 36"

I have ADHD. I take "other things" daily, yet I've realized that I am already at my intellectual ceiling, though I haven't fully "realized" it yet.

View attachment 595908

Yes, though you must remember that variables such as mental illness can affect your results. People with inattentive ADHD often score below-average.

My VIQ is 110+

why would you ever want to go to that smog-ridden hellhole? learning a language is gud tho, always nice to get a new skill

No. It can result from brain damage. I have a brain lesion, either from Focal Cortical Dysplasia or brain damage, causing ADHD.

MPH does enhance neuroplasticity, but that isn't the same as an actual increase in IQ.

I'm tired however, from ADHD.

You might have ADHD.

Assuming this is interpreted the same by both of us, try Oxiracetam or Ritalin.

Re: i hate it when people make fun of autism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147956995Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:12 PM CDT
"most people who make fun of autism probably don't even know what it really is" A very large majority of the people utilizing it as an aggressive insult are actually significantly inexperienced with the condition itself and easily confuse it with other neurological conditions.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217810Monday, December 22, 2014 8:24 PM CST
Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is effective differently and function at varying levels. Although it's a cognitive disorder, Autism doesn't necessarily make the sufferer oblivious to the negativity of civilization.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217919Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 PM CST
*"Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is affected differently and function at varying levels." It's plausible that you don't want to suffer from a disorder such as "Autism", you simply desire to have a positive perception civilization in itself.

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522959Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:19 PM CST
*"It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychologist as it may help you significantly." Ah, occasional errors in my statements.

Yes. It was during my second breakdown that I realized the need for stimulants.

View: https://vocaroo.com/15r7e4djCdfQ

Re: i'm sick of life right now
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151793926Monday, December 15, 2014 10:54 PM CST
I'd suggest that you try taking the initiative to communicate with someone you consider credible enough to assist you in the situation. A professional "Psychologist" may be able to assist you through this process.
Re: i'm sick of life right now
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151794164Monday, December 15, 2014 11:00 PM CST
"I'd suggest that you try taking the initiative to communicate with someone you consider credible enough to assist you in the situation. A professional "Psychologist" may be able to assist you through this process." Expanding off of this statement further, you may benefit significantly from attempting to develop a proficient system of communication with the individual currently attempting to provide a platform of support for your current problems. Insults about your "Weight" is entirely irrelevant to the lives of the individuals insulting you and the fact they intend to do this indicates a significant level of self-perceived inferiority. Over-all, however, you'll need to communicate with other individuals in addition to assisting yourself to improve the situation.

Re: I have no ego whatsoever
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150854133Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM CST
"problem is I've cut off contacts with everyone outside my family except for a select group of people once a month at a club meeting so yeah" I would suggest attempting to retrieve an assessment from a qualified psychologist.

Autism is a death sentence for a sub 5 man

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224580Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:29 PM CDT
"negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior." Or rather, It's entirely unnecessary and it only makes it evident that you are trying to criticize their flaws simply to hide your own.
Re: Is AnnoyAnonymous online?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147491336Tuesday, October 07, 2014 2:46 AM CDT
"So I can say i'm the most intelligent person in the world but you'll never find out the truth because I don't need to give proof." My statement refers to the person's actual neurological and psychology development rather than simple claims from the person themselves alone, "UpbeatOfficer" wasn't claiming that he had an extremely high level of intelligence, he's simply stating that the information he knows about now is the information he currently needs.
Re: Does Straight As Really Mean your Smart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147631323Thursday, October 09, 2014 4:41 PM CDT
"Err why is this guy getting so much hate/" "Crowd Psychology", apparently.

234-png.711915

Re: people who get addicted to something are idiots
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148466828Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:15 PM CDT
Chemical affects can significantly modify how the body responds and functions without the chemical, addiction caused by the substance isn't necessarily just purely psychology, It can also be physiological.
Re: Soorryryyryryy.... before i loose my bc,
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149078861Sunday, November 02, 2014 5:54 PM CST
'if op says it ppl say "yea buyin!!!!" isn't that dumb' It's essentially a matter of "Crowd-Psychology".
Re: Feed back on threads:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149684303Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:57 AM CST
Not necessarily. Although, "Crowd-Psychology" is certainly a motivating factor.
Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150521842Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:39 AM CST
"HORMONES" Yes, "Hormones" in combination with "Crowd Psychology", to a certain degree.

Re: i hate it when an atheist hates every relgion
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145428861Friday, September 05, 2014 9:29 PM CDT
"Christmas existed /way/ before Christianity, just under different names. Christmas was, for example, a Pagan celebration." Quite a few of the commonly celebrated holidays have "Pagan" origin's, actually.
Re: do athiests celebrate christmas and easter
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147314931Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:25 PM CDT
Well, both of those holidays actually have "Pagan" origins, thus it would be rather hypocritical.

236-png.711922

Re: oters pshycopathic tendancies
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152808564Tuesday, December 30, 2014 10:29 AM CST
It's plausible that the statements themselves are merely hyperbolic and based entirely on Crowd-Psychology rather than an underlying psychopathic perception of reality.
Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.

Re: oters pshycopathic tendancies
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152808564Tuesday, December 30, 2014 10:29 AM CST
It's plausible that the statements themselves are merely hyperbolic and based entirely on Crowd-Psychology rather than an underlying psychopathic perception of reality.
Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.

Visual/Spatial Reasoning​

This test measures how well the test subject can manipulate figures that are represented as multi-dimensional. In the non-verbal test subjects are asked to make patterns from sets of foam-board pieces. In the verbal assessment the subject is asked to explain the direction represented, identify and verbalize the relationships between shapes and be able to recognize their orientation in space.

Working Memory​

This area assesses how well the subject recalls facts and objects. At lower levels, the non-verbal test involves asking the subject to find an object hidden under a cup, or block tapping in which the subject must repeat a sequence of tapping on blocks initiated by the examiner. The verbal test requires the subject to recall the last words of several sentences in a series.

In general, the tests measure the ability of people tested to listen and use language, asses the acquired knowledge of the subject and his ability to apply that knowledge in reasoning and problem-solving, his mastery of math concepts, understanding of spatial representations and ability to visualize them and his memory. The Stanford-Binet assessment is valuable in designing educational programs for special needs children but, but is an asset in working with people of all levels of functioning.

Working Memory

You never tried, and I have done more than you.

The ultimate state of superiority

When I had my first breakdown I felt fatigue like I never had. Getting out of bed felt insurmountable, let alone taking a shower.
It got better after I made some life changes in a hypomanic state.

Who is uggo. I was looking at the answers under this thread and saw that shit randomly. You really think, i was looking at „your answers“ kek

I never tried ? Lmfao ok normie

Depression can cause tiredness so maybe that, idk.

Its tiring being a tallfag fakecel fucking clown

ooooooooooooover