Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a small dick, it is OVER in every aspect...

GeneralGene

GeneralGene

Self-banned
-
Dickcelism is one of the most brutal and underrated branches of Inceldom...

Micropenis is like a "zero" multiplier in the equation. It can equate everything to a nothingness, a complete zero.

You can obtain extrinsic values as much as you can. Muscles, money, status etc. Yet, when you down your pant in front of a foid, you gonna lost all of things that you gained. You're just a pathetic, loser guy who deserves no sex after your microdick reveals itself. So, basically coping is totally futile for micro guys. Society does not even give you chance of hoping for something.

In addition to that, foids always spread rumor after such an observation. You gonna get labelled as "small dick energy" and your all efforts instanteneously become a disadvantage for you.

You cannot go back, you cannot go ahead. You just got stuck.

Last edited:
I'll never have to show my dick to any foid ever because i'm ugly and short.

Still brutal tho.

best i can do is 3 inches

take it or leave

its true. You can have everything else but if you are born with a really small penis you will always be just a laughing stock

As a man there is really infinite ways to fail and be miserable while as a foid there is literally none.
Exactly. Foids are insatiable in today's world. They see themselves as entitled to expect more and more value just because they have a vagina.

best i can do is 3 inches

take it or leave
Same, I would never be able to reach to that point in front of a woman. I have lots of other problems other than this.

Yet, this problem is something like whole world agreed to tease you for something you have no other chance.

Same, I would never be able to reach to that point in front of a woman. I have lots of other problems other than this.

Yet, this problem is something like whole world agreed to tease you for something you have no other chance.
i posted my nudes on a forum once and i was then permanently labelled as microdick.

i try to cope but every time i measure i am 3 inches, on a good day

Dickcelism is one of the most brutal and underrated branches of Inceldom...

Micropenis is like a "zero" multiplier in the equation. It can equate everything to a nothingness, a complete zero.

You can obtain extrinsic values as much as you can. Muscles, money, status etc. Yet, when you down your pant in front of a foid, you gonna lost all of things that you gained. You're just a pathetic, loser guy who deserves no sex after your microdick reveals itself. So, basically coping is totally futile for micro guys. Society does not even give you chance of hoping for something.

In addition to that, foids always spread rumor after such an observation. You gonna get labelled as "small dick energy" and your all efforts instanteneously become a disadvantage for you.

You cannot go back, you cannot go ahead. You just got stuck.
Small dickcels are some of the ultimate truecels. If you want to see how morales and hypocritical society is look how they treat men with small dicks compared to women who are flat or fat. It's ok to criticize and mock one and the normies will all gather around and laugh, but if you dare insult or make fun of flat or fat women you're a villain.

Small dickcels are some of the ultimate truecels. If you want to see how morales and hypocritical society is look how they treat men with small dicks compared to women who are flat or fat. It's ok to criticize and mock one and the normies will all gather around and laugh, but if you dare insult or make fun of flat or fat women you're a villain.
i wonder what IT and normies have to say about dicklets.

dont forget you get flayed when you comment on a foid being fat (even tho you can control weight), but its all too fine to insult short guys even tho it is impossible to change your height

Flat chest can be enlarged with an easy surgical operation, there are a lot of methods. However, no surgical technique is developed for small penises since nobody fucking cares. Even doctors mock you for this. Science is under command of feminism.

Simple:

If you say I'm unhappy due to my penis they will responds with "Size doesn't matter" cliché and proceed sucking 7 inches.

If you say I'm an incel due to my penis they fuck you up and ridicule you in every possible way.

They mock men with small dicks all the time and praised what Gretta flatberg said about Tate so I'd doubt they care. Speaking of Gretta tho
ZomboMeme 17022023211448

dont forget you get flayed when you comment on a foid being fat (even tho you can control weight), but its all too fine to insult short guys even tho it is impossible to change your height
It's just mindless pussy worship. Men do it because they think with their dicks, and women do it because they're a mindless herd.

Flat chest can be enlarged with an easy surgical operation, there are a lot of methods. However, no surgical technique is developed for small penises since nobody fucking cares. Even doctors mock you for this. Science is under command of feminism.
Exactly, soyciety is disgusting and an enemy to all men who didn't win the genetic lottery.

foids always spread rumor after such an observation.
Because society has given foids a pass, they can be like this. Somehow this is fine and empowering but if a foid is criticized for being fat/skinny, wearing makeup, having small breast or a roastie, it’s “hate”ful
:society:

My major problem is height not dick.
If foid laughs at my dick, I would break her teeth.

They could expect anything but its men who allow them. Its all mens fault. men built this world and then men let whores run it.
Yes, Greta got 4M likes for her "small dick energy" insult. Appearently there are lots of men who encourage this.