Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have a sister/foid you live with HİDE YOUR MONEY

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I just saw a story from a kebabcel guy on facebook about how his big sister stole electricity bill money to go to vacation with her boyfriend,she now threatens them to beat herself up and blame it on her father/brother.
İts absoluetly brutal to see one of the only foids you respected in your life to become this disgusting.

Used to live with step sister but she got kicked out for being a whore in 2018, so now im free of thieving foids (my mom doesnt steal my shit)

Used to live with step sister but she got kicked out for being a whore in 2018, so now im free of thieving foids (my mom doesnt steal my shit)
Did you spank her too?

Its simple. Don't raise a whore. In traditional households with strict restrictions in place, foids don't whore around that much. Their nature could be tamed.

I don’t even have any money jfl. I don’t have a sister either so that’s good

Its simple. Don't raise a whore. In traditional households with strict restrictions in place, foids don't whore around that much. Their nature could be tamed.
i believe in this, especially. i know of some families who raised their kids right, and it really shows. very rare these days, almost impossible to find in cities.

You don't need to hide your money if you aren't pathetic, she did that shit because the men in her lives showed her over years of time that she could get away with it

das' how dem crackas talk like you feel me?

Good thing i have a lockable box

That's why I don't have a sister.

I just saw a story from a kebabcel guy on facebook about how his big sister stole electricity bill money to go to vacation with her boyfriend,she now threatens them to beat herself up and blame it on her father/brother.
İts absoluetly brutal to see one of the only foids you respected in your life to become this disgusting.
Other way for me. I'm a poorcel and I get money from my sister

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back