Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you have a oneitis you are a CUCK FAGGOT

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
If you look at my posts from when I first joined the site, you’ll probably see me talking about the girls I liked in the past.

Now I have come to realise that having a oneitis is cucked cucked foid worship. How in God’s name could you obsess over a retarded foid who hates your very existence, just because you aren’t chad. You need to remind yourself that this whore humiliated and belittled you; she either treated you like shit, or didn’t even treat you at all, barely acknowledging your existence, all the while thirsting over chads who never had to lift a finger to get her attention.

If you have a oneitis you need to gtfo immediately and go back to r/cuckold or wherever the fuck you came from. It’s okay to be hung up and bitter from your rejections, however if you still consistently think about a foid from half a decade ago you most certainly have a cuck fetish, as she is getting her holes filled by chad on a nightly basis. :feelshaha:

Gigabased thread, only bluepilled cucks still have oneitis

What is oneitis? I never heard that term before this forum.

Thank you for the gold kind stranger :feelsaww:
No problemo

@Crestfallen95

A long time crush, whom you only had eyes for
I never had one crush, I just was attracted to various females during various periods of life.

We can't control what we feel though. Thankfully I don't have oneitis now because that is pure suifuel. The only thing is that I'm really bitter about a 6'5 norman taking a girl that I was interested in last year and they both want to keep contact with everyone in our friend group (college in Norway makes friend groups for you :feelsautistic:) so I still have to see them together or be alone :feelsrope:.

I never had one crush, I just was attracted to various females during various periods of life.
We can't control what we feel though. Thankfully I don't have oneitis now because that is pure suifuel. The only thing is that I'm really bitter about a 6'5 norman taking a girl that I was interested in last year and they both want to keep contact with everyone in our friend group (college in Norway makes friend groups for you :feelsautistic:) so I still have to see them together or be alone :feelsrope:.
Not cucked as long as you aren’t still obsessing :feelsaww:

It isn't always rational but yeah I'd say it's warranted criticism

I've never committed myself only one girl but I've only cared about one I guess. I still wanted to fuck other girls after. Not really sure why I'm obsessed after all this time but a lot of other stuff happened that screwed me up. I have intellau level of mental illness tbh :feelsjuice:

Stop, I can’t take it anymore

If you look at my posts from when I first joined the site, you’ll probably see me talking about the girls I liked in the past.

Now I have come to realise that having a oneitis is cucked cucked foid worship. How in God’s name could you obsess over a retarded foid who hates your very existence, just because you aren’t chad. You need to remind yourself that this whore humiliated and belittled you; she either treated you like shit, or didn’t even treat you at all, barely acknowledging your existence, all the while thirsting over chads who never had to lift a finger to get her attention.

If you have a oneitis you need to gtfo immediately and go back to r/cuckold or wherever the fuck you came from. It’s okay to be hung up and bitter from your rejections, however if you still consistently think about a foid from half a decade ago you most certainly have a cuck fetish, as she is getting her holes filled by chad on a nightly basis. :feelshaha:
one of the only intelligent things ive read today

Oooooh most Inceld are feminists in denial and worship women, stop insulting them you are hurting them

I doubt that tbh
Without the autism I'm almost at his level. I've been put in a mental hospital for lets say wanting to go ER. I need meds to remotely function now or I get unhinged sadly.

Exactly move on to another woman and have her reject you change it up a bit