Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you have a non subhuman eye area it's not over yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
The lower third might give you the biggest halo but I would argue a bad eye area gives you the biggest failo, it basically makes you look retarded

Slide1 4

Orbital Fracture Treatment by Los Angeles Surgeon 2 1

They are also the hardest, most risky areas to hardmax (while the lower third is really easy to compensate with softmaxxing and the middle third is trivial to hardmax)

I got bug eyes, i was told by a girl i looked like a reptile. :fuk:

I look like Cocain addict cuz of my dark eye area a time ago a hooker thought I sell weed, same as my mom who told me I look like junkie

while true, eye area is nullified by bad hairline

can't capitalize on the upper area of your head if you're close to balding 'n shiet

people in this situation need to take very good care of their hair

If it's truly over for your hair you can always use Scalp Micropigmentation

View attachment 572992
still kinda over

recommend making absolutely sure that you don't go totally bald, and also trying the clean shaved look, can make it seem like you have more hair and let you get more out of eye area and upper area of the head, imo

still kinda over

recommend making absolutely sure that you don't go totally bald, and also trying the clean shaved look, can make it seem like you have more hair and let you get more out of eye area and upper area of the head, imo
Some great hair styles for balding cels

Vikings Floki head tattoos meaning
Screen shot 2011 11 30 at 100354 AM 1280x720