Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you have a little mental stability this forum is one of the best places you can be on the internet.

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I know we are among ERcels, Pedocels, Foids, normies and boomers infiltrated here... But come on, this is the best place to be on the internet in the times we live, we have freedom of expression in our favor here. Obviously this forum won't last forever, but I'm sure that all the discussions and ideas generated here on this site will be migrated to other sides of the internet or even be taken into the lives of every person who frequents this place frequently. It would be a good idea if every person on this forum who was interested could create "incels" on platforms that benefit freedom of expression. I see channels popping up on youtube and everything, this is commendable on the part of incels content creators, but come on... Youtube? the CEO must have stuffed free speech up his ass all this way. Look for new ways to express yourself on the internet brocel, the internet is immense and so is the knowledge we have! :panties:

This forum is so comfy. No judging or ostracisation, incels actually give a lot of good advice that motivates me to better myself irl (it’s not just some LDAR crab forum like normalscum claim it is) and you can talk about all kinds of stuff. Even if internet forums are generally immoral/haram including this one, incels.co is definitely one of the best.

Most forums are toxic and uncomfy with crazy mods, shaming, normies posturing and orbiting e-‘girls’.

I know we are among ERcels, Pedocels, Foids, normies and boomers infiltrated here... But come on, this is the best place to be on the internet in the times we live, we have freedom of expression in our favor here. Obviously this forum won't last forever, but I'm sure that all the discussions and ideas generated here on this site will be migrated to other sides of the internet or even be taken into the lives of every person who frequents this place frequently. It would be a good idea if every person on this forum who was interested could create "incels" on platforms that benefit freedom of expression. I see channels popping up on youtube and everything, this is commendable on the part of incels content creators, but come on... Youtube? the CEO must have stuffed free speech up his ass all this way. Look for new ways to express yourself on the internet brocel, the internet is immense and so is the knowledge we have! :panties:
This forum is the only place which gives me peace.:feelsaww:

Its good that you can say what you want (in most cases)

I feel like someone is constantly watching me when I post here