Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you have a button that lets you kill 1 million random humans everytime you press it

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
But you can only press it once a day and if you don't press it for 3 consecutive days you will no longer be able to press it

Would you keep pressing the button or would you feel bad for doing it?

I wouldn't do it. It's pure evil, plus I don't have the right. Also, millions of souls on my conscience who died for no reason would drive me to suicide. In terms of pragmatics, however many million of deaths has no positive impact on the lives of the greater population and Earth itself, at least not immediately. It causes no dent or change in anything, except for added suffering and misery.

inb4 :soy:

Last edited:
Yes every fucking day

I wouldn't do it. It's pure evil, plus I don't have the right. Also, millions of souls on my conscience who died for no reason would drive me to suicide. In terms of pragmatics, however many million of deaths has no positive impact on the lives of the greater population and Earth itself, at least not immediately. It causes no dent or change in anything, except for added suffering and misery.

inb4 :soy:
Why do you even care about being good at this point? With being evil you can at least make others suffer

Yes because numbers indicate that most of those 1 millions will be African niggers chinks and curries

Why do you even care about being good at this point? With being evil you can at least make others suffer
Just be a psychopath theory.

Probably yes.

Yes because numbers indicate that most of those 1 millions will be African niggers chinks and curries
Cumskins want to genocide you for being an incel, thinking of their well-being despite that makes you a legitimate bluepilled cuckold

Seems kind of pointless to just kill 1 million random people tbh. However if you could target curtain groups and kill one million of them I'm sure I could fix the world in a few years:feelsaww:

Seems kind of pointless to just kill 1 million random people tbh. However if you could target curtain groups and kill one million of them I'm sure I could fix the world in a few years:feelsaww:
You didn't get what I meant properly. You can keep killing a million human everyday if you keep pressing the button

So after 1000 days of pressing the button your kill count would be 1 billion

You didn't get what I meant properly. You can keep killing a million human everyday if you keep pressing the button

So after 1000 days of pressing the button your kill count would be 1 billion
I probably should have worded my response better. What I meant is that the amount of people dead per push of the button wasn't the issue, but rather killing random people was kind of pointless.

Last edited:
Yes, I would much rather become a psychopathic incel than an empathetic cucked one
Having empathy isn't cucked by default.

I probably should have worded my response better. What I meant is that the amount of people dead wasn't the issue, but rather killing random people was kind of pointless.
I mean you're bound to kill the people you want eventually if you keep pressing the button, but you will have the sacrifice the people you don't want to kill to accomplish that

Cumskins want to genocide you for being an incel, thinking of their well-being despite that makes you a legitimate bluepilled cuckold
Ok I don’t care
There’s too many of the above races they are useless eaters
I rather have all white world then that

Could the button possibly kill me?

Ok I don’t care
There’s too many of the above races they are useless eaters
I rather have all white world then that
Whatever, but always know that in any potential world you would still be considered a subhuman scum

i'd probably press it a few times ngl:feelsmage:

Having empathy as an incel is cucked because no one wants you alive
Most people show indifference, not hatred. Empathy towards people who hate you is cucked.

Red button spam

Only if I could target politicians. I hate them.

No doubt about it:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Attachments

• 7Ng0.gif
    7Ng0.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Based Estarossacel
Most human beings are useless scum, plus limited resources are a thing
Only thing I'd care about is if my immediate family dies because I wouldn't be able to leechmaxx

Based Estarossacel
Most human beings are useless scum, plus limited resources are a thing
Only thing I'd care about is if my immediate family dies because I wouldn't be able to leechmaxx
Based af

Yes, and hoping every day it's me