Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a 2d girl avatar, please remove it

They give you a cute halo. The thought of such ugly decrepit males using such cute girls as avis brings me joy. Keep the 2d girls fam.

Furthermore, when you have a cute anime girl in you avi you make your posts more enjoyable to the community which is nice of you, it shows that you care about making other users happy.

I have an issue with chad avis, there is no point in having other than making us jealous and making us think about what we're missing in life, chad avis imply you don't care about the community and that you want us to suffer. Same would go for real girl avis.

Last edited:
It happened to video games as well. Now zoomers actually think video games are mostly for normies. It will happen to anime as well. There is no turning back.
View attachment 60126

IMG 7303

You've got nothing to worry about.

Norms only like shonen jump crap. Always have, always will.

Back in the 80s when the weeb scene was just getting started the original weebs were into hardcore stuff, with lots of variety.

But ever since the 90s and toonami brought anime to a new generation it's been shonen jump crap for the past two decades.

I don't see this changing at all.

2. Your avatar represents YOU. Not what you like. By using a girl avatar, you're destroying your honor and dignity and giving off a feminine appearance. Save your image, you are a man and you should want to be treated like a man.

Your avi has Chad facial structure. Are you Chad?

3. I want this forum to embrace ugliness. I want to revel in the collective ugliness of everyone here, but when all you see is beautiful 2d girls you just end up wanting to rope even faster.

4610.jpg

??

Just have Chad avi to feel better theory?

JFL at having an anime avatar in 2018.

having a chad avi is projecting gayness

an anime girl avi shows high T

Are anime boys ok?

I fucking hate those 2D avatars it´s female worship rather you´d admit it or not. Also I have never seen the appeal in Anime I had several friends or classmates trying to push Naruto or some other shit anime show on me it just seems so boring and pathetic to watch. Although I like to watch Dragonball Z, Yugi-Oh or Pokemon but that is only because of nostalgia.

Anime in North America has been mainstream for two decades now tho. In Italy anime has been mainstream since the fucking 80s.
What really went mainstream is weeb/otaku culture.

I'm begging you to. Here is why:

1. Anime is becoming too popular. Since 2014 or so, thanks to anime avatars and anime spammers on twitter and other sites, it's exploding in popularity and now we have the Burger King account using the term "waifu" and Elon Musk talking about catgirls. Anime is better the less popular it is, I don't want it to fucking die a horrid death and you should be worried about it too. If the western market ever gets big enough to the point where it starts influencing anime it's fucking OVER and the best hobby for most purecels will be forever ruined. And your avatar will have contributed to this!

2. Your avatar represents YOU. Not what you like. By using a girl avatar, you're destroying your honor and dignity and giving off a feminine appearance. Save your image, you are a man and you should want to be treated like a man.

3. I want this forum to embrace ugliness. I want to revel in the collective ugliness of everyone here, but when all you see is beautiful 2d girls you just end up wanting to rope even faster.

Overall, it's a bad deal for everyone if you're a fan of anime and a bad deal for you if you want to protect your dignity.
1000 iq post totally agree
JFL at having an anime avatar in 2018.

I like anime avatars because they look cute, I think the forum is more pleasant to read if you see an anime girl from time to time

I like making my own decisions

Nope , we won't instead i would like to see more people with Anime avi's....

No man. I like my anime waifu avi.

I wasn't able to convince a single person...please don't think that by listening to me, you're showing weakness. I'm just trying to save anime. Even if you don't change your avatar, can you at least agree with my concerns that 2d avatars damage anime by putting it in the faces of people who shouldn't be watching anime?

I don't like anime, but it's already gotten mainstream. Walk up to a black guy in the hood and there's a chance he'll tell you he likes anime.

having a chad avi is projecting gayness

an anime girl avi shows high T
No different than bluepilled fantasy version of foid worship imo

why don't you make us nigger?