Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a 2d girl avatar, please remove it

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I'm begging you to. Here is why:

1. Anime is becoming too popular. Since 2014 or so, thanks to anime avatars and anime spammers on twitter and other sites, it's exploding in popularity and now we have the Burger King account using the term "waifu" and Elon Musk talking about catgirls. Anime is better the less popular it is, I don't want it to fucking die a horrid death and you should be worried about it too. If the western market ever gets big enough to the point where it starts influencing anime it's fucking OVER and the best hobby for most purecels will be forever ruined. And your avatar will have contributed to this!

2. Your avatar represents YOU. Not what you like. By using a girl avatar, you're destroying your honor and dignity and giving off a feminine appearance. Save your image, you are a man and you should want to be treated like a man.

3. I want this forum to embrace ugliness. I want to revel in the collective ugliness of everyone here, but when all you see is beautiful 2d girls you just end up wanting to rope even faster.

Overall, it's a bad deal for everyone if you're a fan of anime and a bad deal for you if you want to protect your dignity.

giphy.gif

Let people cope in peace man. If some incels can find comfort and happiness in anime then good for them.

Let people cope in peace man. If some incels find comfort and happiness in anime then good for them.
Please read #1 in my post. It's about saving anime, not wanting people to stop watching it.

Please read #1 in my post. It's about saving anime, not wanting people to stop watching it.

when you make 4k posts in 31 days you dont have time to read peoples posts

never! weebs rise up - we shall take incellaha by storm!

Last edited:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Tell me what to do one more time and I'll have you banned

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Tell me what to do one more time and I'll have you banned
This has got to be the emptiest threat I've ever seen. Lmao at being banned 7 minutes from your post existing

carpet bomb weeb cucks

1. Anime is becoming too popular. Since 2014 or so, thanks to anime avatars and anime spammers on twitter and other sites, it's exploding in popularity and now we have the Burger King account using the term "waifu" and Elon Musk talking about catgirls. Anime is better the less popular it is, I don't want it to fucking die a horrid death and you should be worried about it too. If the western market ever gets big enough to the point where it starts influencing anime it's fucking OVER and the best hobby for most purecels will be forever ruined. And your avatar will have contributed to this!
That ship has sailed buddy boyo. A forum filled with the lowest scourges of society using anime avatars would only combat normies getting too comfy with anime. You should get an anime avatar ASAP. Although I agree that anyone that has ever used twitter with an anime avatar or participated in reddit anime circlejerks contributed to the problem. But once again that ship has fucking sailed. It's over. I can only hope that I die before Japan falls.

Wishing to revel in ugliness is irrational. And you don't mean it either. The things you want are automatically beautiful to you. Same principle as some people finding nightmares inspirational.

That ship has sailed buddy boyo. A forum filled with the lowest scourges of society using anime avatars would only combat normies getting too comfy with anime. You should get an anime avatar ASAP. Although I agree that anyone that has ever used twitter with an anime avatar or participated in reddit anime circlejerks contributed to the problem. But once again that ship has fucking sailed. It's over. I can only hope that I die before Japan falls.
I doubt that incels being associated with 2d avatars will move anyone away from anime, if anything it'd just act as some advertising. And I PRAY that the current anime obsession of normaltrash is just a fad that will be replaced in a few years, even if permanent damage has been done to it.

I doubt that incels being associated with 2d avatars will move anyone away from anime, if anything it'd just act as some advertising. And I PRAY that the current anime obsession of normaltrash is just a fad that will be replaced in a few years, even if permanent damage has been done to it.
It happened to video games as well. Now zoomers actually think video games are mostly for normies. It will happen to anime as well. There is no turning back.
Over2

You're retarded

You don't scare me. Your eventual permabanned status is a formality. Go to sleep before you do something you're going to regret.

Why should I be represented by something ugly? I'm already ugly IRL.

Asuka represents the type of foid I want the most and will never have: 14 yo, gorgeous, white. And I identify with her in some ways such as being a 14 yo (mentally) prodigy and a German born person who went elsewhere.

Anime has already become normified.

If the western market ever gets big enough to the point where it starts influencing anime
That's not going to happen. China will be the dominant overseas market in the near future.
In 2015, the number of contracts quadrupled and revenues increased significantly in the category of Overseas. Indeed, "Japanese animation industry proactively started engaging in overseas markets last year" as specified in Overseas Trends in the report. The export values which remained hardly changed for the past three years suddenly increased, jumping from 19.5 billion yen to 34.9 billion yen, and recorded the highest, exceeding 31.3 billion yet in 2005. The major factor of this increase is attributed to "shopping sprees" by China. Despite revenue increases in North America and Asia countries, the remarkable increase in Chinese market constitutes more than half of the increase. It seems the trend simmering beneath in the past few years burst to the surface in 2015, which was also seen in the answers the animation studios for open-questions as described in "Market Outline" in the report.
source

Why should I be represented by something ugly? I'm already ugly IRL.

Asuka represents the type of foid I want the most and will never have: 14 yo, gorgeous, white. And I identify with her in some ways such as being a 14 yo (mentally) prodigy and a German born person who went elsewhere.
But your avatar IS Asuka. Why not have a Shinji avatar instead? That way, you won't have a girl representing you.
And if you're concerned about anime dying, imagine if someone bad saw your avatar and decided to watch NGE and infested the fandom with their degeneracy. Don't you care about her purity?

That's not going to happen. China will be the dominant overseas market in the near future.

source
That's a good sign and I don't doubt that the Chinese buy a lot of merchandise. But it's still a legitimate concern to want as few western anime fans as possible.

But your avatar IS Asuka. Why not have a Shinji avatar instead? That way, you won't have a girl representing you.
And if you're concerned about anime dying, imagine if someone bad saw your avatar and decided to watch NGE and infested the fandom with their degeneracy. Don't you care about her purity?
I always liked to play with female characters because they simply are more pleasant to look at and cute. Like Sakura on Street Fighter and the female character on the Pokémon games. I guess it has to do with it.

Well, has anyone not seen Evangelion yet at this point?

I always liked to play with female characters because they simply are more pleasant to look at and cute. Like Sakura on Street Fighter and the female character on the Pokémon games. I guess it has to do with it.

Same. In games with character creation or games with female leads or playable female characters I ALWAYS go with the most attractive female character to play as. Seeing I get no female attention IRL playing as a hot foid in a fun video game and jerking off to them is the next best thing.

weeb cucks btfo

But in a multiplayer environment, you wouldn't play a girl, right? You wouldn't want other people to assume you're a girl. It's the same logic, keep the 2d girls to yourself and project a strong image to protect them to others.

weeb cucks btfo
M-Mugi-san, maybe you should change your avatar to a different one if you think so?

That's a good sign and I don't doubt that the Chinese buy a lot of merchandise. But it's still a legitimate concern to want as few western anime fans as possible.
Okay, let's say you get your wish and every incel here stops using anime avatars or talking about anime, with the intention of reducing their influence on potential new anime fans. What happens then? The proportion of anime fans who are normalfags would increase, because there are now fewer vocal incel weebs. If your concern is with the welfare of anime, and ensuring it doesn't become a normalfag medium, then it is counterproducitve to tell incels to stop being vocal weebs.

But in a multiplayer environment, you wouldn't play a girl, right? You wouldn't want other people to assume you're a girl. It's the same logic, keep the 2d girls to yourself and project a strong image to protect them to others.
Well I did it on multiplayer games as well. My main Ragnarok Online char was a girl.
Okay, let's say you get your wish and every incel here stops using anime avatars or talking about anime, with the intention of reducing their influence on potential new anime fans. What happens then? The proportion of anime fans who are normalfags would increase, because there are now fewer vocal incel weebs. If your concern is with the welfare of anime, and ensuring it doesn't become a normalfag medium, then it is counterproducitve to tell incels to stop being vocal weebs.
Exactly, good point.

Well, I don't mean to stop incels from watching anime, but for every incel, there's 20 normals. Anime is just one of those things that incels find organically, while normals have to be guided there. If that makes sense

Dude there is nothing you can say to change our minds, we'll keep using our waifu avis K?

Ban female avi, but not 2d female avi. Someone needs to explain this.

Point 2 is why we need more helper avatars, he is a retarded and wonky looking but well meaning little frog just like many people here

Well, I don't mean to stop incels from watching anime, but for every incel, there's 20 normals. Anime is just one of those things that incels find organically, while normals have to be guided there. If that makes sense
No difference, the reason anime nowmadays(most of it) appeals to normies so much is because it takes and recycles the same successful premises for an increasingly bigger audience to gawk at, i'd say anime is to animation what young adult fiction is to literature, it's not necessarily the most popular genre but it's out there and a considerable amount of normies love it.
If by "found organically" you mean found randomly without anyone sezing "check this coolshit out MAN!" then i bet most weebs fall under the latter(lead to it).
Point 2 is why we need more helper avatars, he is a retarded and wonky looking but well meaning little frog just like many people here
Male froggo i hope?
Just asking because i'm concerned about your honor.

Last edited:
they're fucking drawings
FUCKING DRAWINGS

I just think its fuckin gay and you're gay if you have one tbhtbh

that's like fucking gay bro :soy::soy::soy:
It is fucking gay. I don't have any other reason. I think anime is pretty gay too. Faggy cartoon anime twink guys in some cartoon.

anime is extremely popular and normy now

I just think its fuckin gay and you're gay if you have one tbhtbh
Fortnite cuck
I'm begging you to. Here is why:

2. Your avatar represents YOU. Not what you like. By using a girl avatar, you're destroying your honor and dignity and giving off a feminine appearance. Save your image, you are a man and you should want to be treated like a man.

3. I want this forum to embrace ugliness. I want to revel in the collective ugliness of everyone here, but when all you see is beautiful 2d girls you just end up wanting to rope even faster.

Overall, it's a bad deal for everyone if you're a fan of anime and a bad deal for you if you want to protect your dignity.
If u dont have an anime girl avi, pls remove it