Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you hate the phrase "I have a boyfriend" you are a cuck.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
Because it implies you have any other interest in the interaction with the foid other than getting sex, and now you feel angry because she called you out on it.

If a foid tells you she has a boyfriend, she saves you from wasting any other second on her.

Also, for third parties, she doesn't signal that you're inferior dating material, unless she makes it obvious or bitches about it later.

Ofc, she is still most likely a whore that lies about having a monogamous relationship.

Does it count if I simply hate all the words that leave the mouth of a whore, regardless of what they are?:feelsstudy:

Does it count if I simply hate all the words that leave the mouth of a whore, regardless of what they are?:feelsstudy:
No bro you're good, you're just a based man with integrity.

No bro you're good, you're just a based man with integrity.
Thanks bro:feelsautistic:
But I do agree with you. To feel a rise in choler because some random whore has a dick-of-the-month means you invest too much emotional weight in what women claim.
Women are so disloyal there is no point in considering them in any relationship status other than seeking Chad cock. :feelsthink:

People hate it because it implies rejection. A lot of times they're even lying about having BFs

No. because i didnt even ask about it.

That's very high IQ and based. :feelsthink:

Thanks bro:feelsautistic:
But I do agree with you. To feel a rise in choler because some random whore has a dick-of-the-month means you invest too much emotional weight in what women claim.
Women are so disloyal there is no point in considering them in any relationship status other than seeking Chad cock. :feelsthink:
:feelscomfy:

i can't help it, whenever i hear the word "boyfriend" it's like nails on a chalkboard

It’s usually because she is lying and it’s another way to reject.

It means she is fucking someone other than me which makes her a whore. (Probably doesn't have a boyfriend and is just saying that cuz I'm ugly).