Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had tourettes, what inappropriate word would you blurt out repeatedly in public?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
Mine would definitely be FAGGOTS

Just because it is a fun word. I like the rhythm of it.

And it is more personally targeted than fuck or cunt. And more taboo and shocking for that reason.

But less likely to get you murdered than NIGGER!

Mine would be Allahu Akbar. Every day I fantasize about blowing myself up in a prime European city square with bomb strapped to my vest while shouting Allahu akbar at the top of my lungs

Last edited:
NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE COCKSUCKER CUNT.

Mine would be Allahu Akbar. Every day I fantasize about blowing myself up in a prime European city square with bomb strapped to my vest while shouting Allahu akbar at the top of my lungs
Go back to reddit, you glowing fucking faggot.

I don't know.

I recall an incident in group therapy once. I tend to repeat things due to ASD, and I briefly dissociated from my environment and started saying nonsense as I was speaking to a psychologist. She said "What?" and I realized my mistake.